Morpheus

Welcome to The Real Conspiracy Forum

Rate this topic

82 posts in this topic

Please enjoy this new conspiracy forum, but dont take everything you read here too seriously.  Some people will be role playing, living out fantasies, others will be being trolls and saying things just to inflame or cause debate.

However, some things will be 100% true and it is your task to work out which is fact, which is fiction, and more often than not which is wishful thinking. 

Now take the red pill and lets see how deep the rabbit hole really goes!  Above all enjoy yourself here and never forget that your time here should be fun.

Hello I am new here to the forum as well. Conspiracy theories fascinate my mind! Topics about aliens, or paranormal related truly engage my attention. I can't wait to contribute to the various topics offered on this forum!

Hey just joined, and thanks for the welcome. Should be something fun on here, but you should add more forum categories for more things to talk about :D

Hey just joined, and thanks for the welcome. Should be something fun on here, but you should add more forum categories for more things to talk about :D

He, we are definitely open to suggestions.  But didnt want to have too many empty sections at the start.  What categories would you suggest?  In fact answer this in the About forum, so we dont take this topic off subject.

Greetings!

I'm new to the forum too. This looks like a place for interesting discussions. I'm glad I joined. I have already learned some interesting things about soda. ;)

Just joined and am looking forward to deep, fun and enlightening conversation. This looks like a pretty cool forum. Looking forward to meeting all of you. 

I just take the red pill and my eyes were opened to reality beyond the world that we know. Hello comrades, my name is Nhoel, I’m newbie in this forum. I wish I can gain knowledge of some secrets and to provide some insights as well. 

Hi all, what a great idea for a forum.  I know there are layers and layers to uncover behind much of what is commonly believed.... I look forward to seeing what comes forth here.

Hi Everyone - My name is Livvi and I am from Manchester, UK.

I love talking conspiracies! and while I haven't been here long, I have already read some interesting stuff on the forums that has given me a lot to think about!! I hope to contribute regular and I look forward to read more from others!! :)

Hi everyone!!!. I joined this forum recently, and I am looking forward to the discussions on this forum. I have been interested in conspiracies for a long time, mainly because I became aware that this world just was not right, that there were bad things going on below the surface, that although the world seemed to be normal, it was not. So I try to find out as much as possible about what is going on the world, beyond what is shown.

Hi everyone!
This looks like a wonderful and though provoking forum! I am glad I joined and I am looking forward to discussing and to getting to know everyone better!

I'm glad forums like this one exist. I've always had strong views about a lot of things because  research a lot of things, I think there's so many conspiracies out there that some have to be true, if not most. Anyway my name's Nik and you'll be hearing my strong(non offensive) views quite a lot in the next few weeks :)