Gnostic Christian Bishop

Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

Perspective 1.

Has man forgotten his rightful place as God’s master?

A theology makes you a slave to your God while the Jesus that Gnostic Christians follow has man take his rightful place as God’s master. After all, all the Gods are man-made. That is why Gnostic Christianity has always put man ahead of God. The Karaite Jews have that view as well as their oral tradition can overrule the written Torah and God himself, showing how old this tradition or ideology is.

It seems that without the lie of a supernatural God, people are not willing to have a man be God the way the ancients used to do. Emperors used to name themselves God and their sons, sons of God.

One of the Jesus' that the church did not silence, tells us that that is the right way to think when he said, instead of stoning people on the Sabbath, that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. I extrapolate from that, that Jesus would also say that religions and gods were made for man and not man for religions. Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, I said, Yee are gods?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

-----------------------------------------

Perspective 2.

Does the Bible show that our next God is a Man?

The Bible states that when Jesus returns, his elect will make themselves known and elect him to rule over them. The Bible states that our new Jesus will not be recognizable and he will be elected by his Words. Remember that the story tellers, in one of the sequels, have named Jesus. --- The Word.

The Abrahamic Karaite oral tradition is that Rabbis, men generally, can overrule the written Word of God. In real language, this means that the interpretation of words and terms is to always be governed by men of the Divine Council and their elected God.

The voice of a man, to the Bible, --- is supreme and above God’s written words. That is as it should be as nature makes the ideal of all species to be one of their own. If a God cannot be or is not in our true image, then God is not worthy of us. This is the logic and reason why the rule of man over written tradition must be supreme. Anything else would be humankind giving up our natures for the nature of an alien form. God forbid.  

More directly to the question. The Bible states that we are to kill witches. This, at that time, meant that men were not to let themselves be fooled by magicians or alchemists and other tricksters who might deceive them. This meant that nothing magical or supernatural, no magician doing illusions, etc., should be put above the spoken word.

The policy of the Divine Council was to rule by the tenet called the Golden Rule. The Rabbi class thus had the final say in all religious and political matters. The Divine Council would choose whom to anoint and follow as their Prophet/God/King.

Does this ultimately show that God was a man to the Jews who wrote the Bible? Is that why they were so unafraid to change Gods name so often?

Where Jews the first atheists? Closely followed by the Gnostic that had used Jewry as a springboard to their better Universalist creed? Is that why Rome hated Jews and Gnostic Christian?

If the Jews interpreted the word God as a man, the way the old Roman emperors did, then was placing a supernatural God up in heaven a poor theological position for us today.

----------------------------------------

Perspective 3.

Does as above so below mean that God must abide by man’s laws?

Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesars. Caesar makes the laws we live by and no religion is true to the laws set out by their Gods. Thank God as those laws are quite barbaric. For example, both Yahweh and Allah, through the mouths of men, promote stoning for adultery and sundry other sins. This of course ignores that both Gods show justice as being close to an eye for an eye which is what secular laws try to gauge punishment by.

There is a military term that says that the pace to be set by the troops is as fast as the slowest man. This is so that no man is left behind.

Since we have collectively decided that secular law is superior to the laws of heaven and God, does that mean that when Jesus return, he will validate secular law and ask us to follow Caesar?

Regards

DL

The universe is creating God. The entangled consciousness of the life phenomenon on a multiplicity of inhabited worlds across the universe collectively is an evolving "Cosmic Consciousness" or "Spirit", or "God" which ever term one likes. Spirit is the "Web" and we are units of awareness feeding experience, consciousness and presence to this domain.

1 hour ago, Shekinah said:

The universe is creating God. The entangled consciousness of the life phenomenon on a multiplicity of inhabited worlds across the universe collectively is an evolving "Cosmic Consciousness" or "Spirit", or "God" which ever term one likes. Spirit is the "Web" and we are units of awareness feeding experience, consciousness and presence to this domain.

That looks like a lot of assumptions.

Do you have any facts to show us?

Regards

DL

21 hours ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Since we have collectively decided that secular law is superior to the laws of heaven and God, does that mean that when Jesus return, he will validate secular law and ask us to follow Caesar?

• The laws of heaven and God?
  • Secular law?
  • Secular interpretation of the laws of heaven and God?

Let's at least get the order right.

3 hours ago, Stinger XX said:
  • The laws of heaven and God?
  • Secular law?
  • Secular interpretation of the laws of heaven and God?

Let's at least get the order right.

The point is, that secular, mans law, has shown itself to be more just than all other laws that religions have on offer.

Agree, or make your argument to refute this.

Regards

DL

The use of physical strength and weapons to enforce a law means that the law is secular and not religious.

The law of God or the law of heaven, that is, the law of a religion in which I believe binds my own conscience because of my own belief in that religion.

If I begin to force that law on others, then it ceases to be a religious law, and begins to be a secular law.

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 8:11 PM, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

That looks like a lot of assumptions.

Do you have any facts to show us?

Regards

DL

Interesting that the TV program "Through the Wormhole" (Morgan Freeman) recently addressed this concept as something science is now considering because we have seen suggestion that "the force" popularized in the Star Wars movies may well be factual. Can't show you any facts because this information was acquired via our CIA "Star Gate" project and that this project remains alive and well is not public knowledge. If such proof were shown to the general population that the major belief systems of the world are erroneous it might well create anarchy throughout the religious institutions that unfortunately remain the foundation of global civilization.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:09 PM, Stinger XX said:

The use of physical strength and weapons to enforce a law means that the law is secular and not religious.

What is hell or even the threat of that mythical and imaginary place if not God using force?

The law of God or the law of heaven, that is, the law of a religion in which I believe binds my own conscience because of my own belief in that religion

Why do you follow a God or religion that is demonstrably immoral?

If I begin to force that law on others, then it ceases to be a religious law, and begins to be a secular law.

Both God and man put punishments but secular law is demonstrably better than God or heavens law.

Regards

DL

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, Shekinah said:

Interesting that the TV program "Through the Wormhole" (Morgan Freeman) recently addressed this concept as something science is now considering because we have seen suggestion that "the force" popularized in the Star Wars movies may well be factual. Can't show you any facts because this information was acquired via our CIA "Star Gate" project and that this project remains alive and well is not public knowledge. If such proof were shown to the general population that the major belief systems of the world are erroneous it might well create anarchy throughout the religious institutions that unfortunately remain the foundation of global civilization.

Secular law has shown itself to be superior to religious laws. That secular law is the foundation of our civilization and not religious laws that we have rejected as immoral.

Regards

DL

Religious beliefs are childish and illogical and should have long ago been banished from the face of the earth. For thousands of years humanity has suffered under the tyranny of religious institutions and Theocracies, libraries have been burned, great magnificent minds have been killed, many wars have been instigated and unimaginable atrocities have been committed in the name of God and Allah. Religion is pure evil (the great deceiver) and will eventuate to the destruction of humanity. The Gods are crying because of our stupidity and self inflicted pain and chaos. Religion stands between mortal man and his power to evolve into a Spiritual entity. We have the power to open a portal into the heavens and commune directly with Spirit to learn Truth and Reality once we kick religion to the curb. But alas, the odds are we are not so bright.

15 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

Religion is pure evil (the great deceiver) and will eventuate to the destruction of humanity.

I agree with the first part but not the last.

I take it from what you say overall that you have read the gospel of the serpent.

Good for you. It is an eye opener.

Regards

DL

On 5/1/2017 at 8:25 AM, Shekinah said:

For thousands of years humanity has suffered under the tyranny of religious institutions and Theocracies, libraries have been burned, great magnificent minds have been killed, many wars have been instigated and unimaginable atrocities have been committed in the name of God and Allah. Religion is pure evil (the great deceiver) and will eventuate to the destruction of humanity.

You speak of the Devil, the Evil One, the Adversary of the soul, that old Serpent, the Dragon, Satan, the Deceiver.

This is true of the religion you speak of, and this is not the religion I defend.

On 5/1/2017 at 8:25 AM, Shekinah said:

Religion stands between mortal man and his power to evolve into a Spiritual entity. We have the power to open a portal into the heavens and commune directly with Spirit to learn Truth and Reality once we kick religion to the curb. But alas, the odds are we are not so bright.

In a sense, yes, I agree with this, although I am not so sure how to interpret all of it.  Certainly the false religion of the Great Deceiver must be "kicked to the curb" as you put it, and Spirit and Truth must reign.  And no, we are not so bright.  The brightness and glory come from the Holy One of Israel, Jesus Christ.

There is no archeological evidence Jesus ever existed other then manuscripts crafted by proponents of the faith. Religious people are seldom spiritual while Spiritual people are never religious. We were spiritual long before religion was invented as a tool to subjugate the masses. Ancient people were in tune with the infinite and reached into the heavens with mind, emotion and imagery. There was no Jesus, no Buddha, no Mohammad, no church, no bible, no dogma just a spiritual entanglement between mortal and Spirit.  Why do humans always need a leader or believe others are more wise? What about intelligent life on other worlds probably doing just fine without the presence of Jesus.

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, Stinger XX said:

You speak of the Devil, the Evil One, the Adversary of the soul, that old Serpent, the Dragon, Satan, the Deceiver.

This is true of the religion you speak of, and this is not the religion I defend.

In a sense, yes, I agree with this, although I am not so sure how to interpret all of it.  Certainly the false religion of the Great Deceiver must be "kicked to the curb" as you put it, and Spirit and Truth must reign.  And no, we are not so bright.  The brightness and glory come from the Holy One of Israel, Jesus Christ.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

If you cannot refute that statement, then you are not taking a moral position and would try to profit from the punishment of the innocent instead of you, the guilty.

Do not stop that though, because that immoral belief of yours is what will kill Christianity.

Are we not all sons of God?

If you had two sons, would you punish the innocent one while allowing the guilty one to not get justice?

Regards

DL

A devil cannot exist. There can be no evil Divinity because evil has always been self destructive. Long before any life form that harbors evil intent achieves any degree of Spirituality it destroys itself. Religions today are well on their way to self destruction. Internal greed of religious empires is mind boggling. 320,000 churches in America with assets valued at 1.6 Trillion dollars (that is 1.6 thousand Billion, that's a huge number, enough to corrupt the best of them) Why are they not walking the walk to use such wealth to bolster social services, college grants, medical care for indigents. Religion is the harbinger of evil leaving a bloody trail across history.

19 hours ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

If you cannot refute that statement, then you are not taking a moral position and would try to profit from the punishment of the innocent instead of you, the guilty.

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

1 minute ago, Stinger XX said:

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

Put your moral sense in gear and recognize that you are not doing unto others with your position and ignoring one of Jesus' greatest commandment.

Religion is supposed to be all about your moral sense and here you are taking the satanic position of trying to profit from the murder of an innocent man.

Regards

DL

4 minutes ago, Stinger XX said:

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

How disgusting. A shepherd who cares so little for his family that he will die for a sheep instead of thinking of the hardship he will put his family and the rest of the flock in.

A moral man would let that sheep go and remain to care for his family.

Stop using stupid sound bites without thinking of what you are really following.

Regards

DL

10 hours ago, Shekinah said:

A devil cannot exist. There can be no evil Divinity because evil has always been self destructive. Long before any life form that harbors evil intent achieves any degree of Spirituality it destroys itself. Religions today are well on their way to self destruction. Internal greed of religious empires is mind boggling. 320,000 churches in America with assets valued at 1.6 Trillion dollars (that is 1.6 thousand Billion, that's a huge number, enough to corrupt the best of them) Why are they not walking the walk to use such wealth to bolster social services, college grants, medical care for indigents. Religion is the harbinger of evil leaving a bloody trail across history.

No argument against this for sure.

Even though I am a religionist, a Gnostic Christian, I would ban all public displays of the mainstream religion. They are not worthy of us for the evils you indicate are within those religions.

Regards

DL

6 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

How disgusting. A shepherd who cares so little for his family that he will die for a sheep instead of thinking of the hardship he will put his family and the rest of the flock in.

It is a parable.  Not literal sheep.  The sheep are Jesus' family.  Let us back up a little bit in the reading.

7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jesus came to save the man who comes in through the door and confesses that he is nothing but a thief and a robber.  And Jesus gave up his life for that man.

16 minutes ago, Stinger XX said:

It is a parable.  Not literal sheep.  The sheep are Jesus' family.  Let us back up a little bit in the reading.

7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jesus came to save the man who comes in through the door and confesses that he is nothing but a thief and a robber.  And Jesus gave up his life for that man.

Then he is a fool.

So now your God fathers sheep.

I will be back when we can chat without you putting so much garbage out here.

Regards

DL

Just now, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Then he is a fool.

So now your God fathers sheep.

I will be back when we can chat without you putting so much garbage out here.

Jesus did not come to save the man who is climbing up some other way into the sheepfold.  He came to save the man who is coming in by the door and confessing that he is nothing but a thief and a robber.

Jesus Himself is the Lamb of God, as John the Baptist pointed out.

On Judgment Day, He will separate the sheep from the goats, with the sheep on the right and the goats on the left.

5 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Faith based garbage.

Freedom of religion.  Bottom line.

Religion shall neither be forcibly imposed on anyone nor forcibly denied from anyone.

13 minutes ago, Stinger XX said:

Freedom of religion.  Bottom line.

Religion shall neither be forcibly imposed on anyone nor forcibly denied from anyone.

Freedom from pathetic religionists who have gone into intellectual and moral dissonance. Bottom line.

Regards

DL

20 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Freedom from pathetic religionists who have gone into intellectual and moral dissonance. Bottom line.

That's fine.  I am no Jesus-freak pothead high on marijuana.

12 minutes ago, Stinger XX said:

That's fine.  I am no Jesus-freak pothead high on marijuana.

True.

Anyone with Jesus in mind would reject substitutionary atonement but you are not in tune with your Christ mind.

You seek without when Jesus tell you to look within.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

You might think you talk a moral line but you are demonstrably not doing so.

Regards

DL

9 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

True.

Anyone with Jesus in mind would reject substitutionary atonement but you are not in tune with your Christ mind.

The word "true" in and of itself does not make something true.  Do not reject what Jesus freely and willingly gives.

9 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

You seek without when Jesus tell you to look within.

Jesus is within, and the eternal victory is within.  What I seek without is temporal victory in a flesh-and-blood WAR over much crime and evil that is imposed on me and on others.  I pray to the Lord of Hosts for victory, that is, to the Lord of Sabaoth.

The word "host" is a very old word in the English language, meaning an army or occupying force, especially in its home territory.  "Hosts" is the English translation of the Hebrew which has been transliterated "Sabaoth."

1The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

2Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.