16 replies to this topic

#1 Dreek Lass

Dreek Lass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

I've often been struck by the idea that aliens maybe some of our long lost relatives out there, and after recently discovering that my soul originates from a star system called The Pleiades, I've been giving more thought to the idea that some of us come from an alien background. I've never really felt like I was 'Human,' so to speak.

What are your thoughts and experiences on this?

#2 GGovan

GGovan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

It is possible, some developed extraterrestrial could have come here thousands of years ago, and drop us here.
They could be just like us, or completely different, with us being a experience of them.
There are many theories regarding this, I will accept the theory of evolution so far, it still makes more sense than aliens simply dropping us off here, and never come back.

#3 ryan21

ryan21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Maybe they never left? Our DNA could very well be derived from aliens. Think of us as ants in a giant ant farm created just by te aliens for the aliens. Either for study or for their amusement. Think about it-whats the one thing life needs to live? Water. Whats the most abundant resource on the planet? We need oxygen to breath and there just so happens to be enough plant life producing oxygen to make everything live in relative harmony...Coincidence?

#4 geek

geek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

Your soul (whatever that is) originates from a planet called Pleiades? How did you find that out exactly? And what does it feel like human or alien and how do you know how does it actually feel to be human? No they aren't theory of evolution pretty much rules that out and we have fairly good knowledge about our common ancestry etc.

Terrorists, Conspiracists

Anarchists, Packet of crisps 

#5 AntiqueBeast

AntiqueBeast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]I've seen some fairly convincing arguments concerning alien ancestry, particularly those that examine our DNA makeup, bone structure, and the fact that we are the most advanced race on a planet that has a shit ton of other living creatures on it who don't even come close to our level of thinking capability.[/font]

#6 artistry

artistry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Is there a date anywhere of the first supposed alien sighting? How does that match up with man's existence? I do think that we were around first. Then the ships started to make an appearence.

#7 r. zimm

r. zimm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationSE Florida, USA

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

Since our distant past is shrouded in mystery it opens up the possibility for many different ideas as to the origins of Humans. Part of this ends up being religious in nature, some scientific and some speculation.

The one thing I think is obvious is that the universe, and by extension, we Humans, are designed. By what or Whom is another issue. What blows my mind is how everything can be measured/analyzed mathematically. That tells me that random change is not likely involved.

Thanks,

R.

#8 happyflowerlady

happyflowerlady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationIn my garden

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

I think that it is a good possibility that people from another planet have visited us in the past, and are possibly even here on earth now. The Bible stories of angels really seem like they could be accounts of extraterrestrial visitors. I have also give a lot of thought to the theory that we have had early civilizations that had to leave earth at some time in the distant past due to an asteroid hit, or something similar. Then they came back to help the new civilization develop. Another possibility, is that we develop time travel in the future, and they come back to our time (and earlier times) to help us develop, or to save us from being wiped out sometime in our past.

#9 freeman90

freeman90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

humans were created by aliens? huh... that's what the church of scientology believes. i think it's just another idea because people got bored of the Big Bang theory, Darwinism, the Biblical explinations and many other. I really don't think that little green men created us

#10 Anonymous_bsge11_*

Anonymous_bsge11_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm starting to believe are relatives came from another planet from far away. I watched a lot of videos on YouTube explaining this. They talk about the Pleiades and other evidence seems believable.

#11 Victor Leigh

Victor Leigh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

The aliens are our ancestors? If that's true, then we must have inbred too much and degenerated the gene pool.  Also is the aliens are our ancestors then we must have been going from a higher level of intelligence to a lower level. Is that where we are headed now?

#12 taskeinc

taskeinc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

Some astrophysicist suggest that life on earth could have originated from either Mars or Venus, considering those planets at one time, a few billion years ago, may very well have harbored life.

#13 sidney

sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

I've often been struck by the idea that aliens maybe some of our long lost relatives out there, and after recently discovering that my soul originates from a star system called The Pleiades, I've been giving more thought to the idea that some of us come from an alien background. I've never really felt like I was 'Human,' so to speak.

What are your thoughts and experiences on this?

No I definitely don't believe that aliens were our ancestors. Our soul was created by God, but I do believe in reincarnation. Aliens I think, are an entirely different species, the same way that dogs and cats are entirely different species. And you said that your soul originates from a certain star system? Can you expound more on that? What kind of study or branch of teaching is that?

#14 Victor Leigh

Victor Leigh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

Just thought of something. If we are really descended from aliens, then we must really look quite like our alien ancestors which also means that our alien ancestors look rather like us, which also means that the aliens could actually be here co-existing with us and we wouldn't know the difference. Right?

#15 happyflowerlady

happyflowerlady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationIn my garden

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

The Bible says that we are created in the image of God, and that God came from the heavens above us, so ,to me, the idea that we have been modified by an "alien" from the stars somewhere, seems altogether possible. It makes as much sense to me as the idea that we evolved from amoebas , who became monkeys, who then became men.
Most of the animals that exist today, where you see a significant modification in their looks, the change comes from human intervention in breeding. We have taken what started as wild cattle, and now have select breeds that are proficient in giving milk, and ones that are bred for meat as food. And look at the Poodle, just as an example, what was once a full sized fuzzy sheep dog, now comes in all sizes from 2 lbs to 50 lbs, and in about every color combination.

Here is my point : even though we have developed all these specialized animal breeds, the original still exists. They have not evolved on their own. So, monkeys still exist, they have not evolved on their own.
Hence, I believe that we had some help evolving from some sort of primitive man, into the intelligent and diversified humans that we are today. Whether through selective breeding, or through inbreeding with a similar species , is the question of the day.

#16 BigBuster

BigBuster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

Aliens aren't our ancestors, they are simply demons from the abyss. We are crated by God and that's it :) , but you can call them our ancestors from the mere fact that we were both crated by one God.

#17 Raradra

Raradra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

I don't know if aliens are our ancestors. I'm inclined to believe the 'we're like an ant farm' theory and that we may well have been seeded here but I do have my doubts given evolution. That said I absolutely, without a doubt believe that we've been visited. Many times in fact. There is proof all over. Egypt, South America, North America, Europe... so many places that in ancient times had no way to communicate with each other, yet each of them describes 'Gods' that descend from the stars/heavens. Each of their descriptions of these 'Gods' are nearly identical. Elongated skulls, arriving in fire and smoke, etc. Not to mention things that couldn't have been built without some help from an advanced race, like SACSAYHUAMÁN for example. We still can't duplicate these walls to this day, let alone centuries ago...

And what about Admiral Byrd who was a highly decorated and respected explorer who was suddenly hushed and refuted when he delivered messages he received directly from aliens at the pole. Other respected people have seen things through the centuries. Countries like UK have begun declassifying documents that show proof of alien visits. At some point we have to stop denying what is right before our eyes.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alien, ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users