Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shekinah

Nano particles in the air. Bio-warfare?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Remember the lyrics in the song "Year 2525" or folks joking "must be something in the water"?  Many years ago I was involved in a case happening on a psych ward in a Humana hospital in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida. Local police brought in a gentleman who had been Baker Acted for bizarre behavior. During the intake interview this patient claimed to be a chemist working with a biological warfare lab in the area. Following the interview we allowed him to call his work place to inform them he would not be able to report to work in the morning. Within the hour an entourage of security personnel flashing credentials and a court order took custody of this patient, retrieved all documentation and debriefed the hospital staff. Prior to his being abducted he told us of two projects he was working on, one he called a fractured pheromone that elicited an obligatory effect on any specifically targeted ethnic/racial  profiled lifestyle. The other was a tertiary chemical also targeting any profiled lifestyle to be delivered in three doses laced on consumable products used by a specified group of people. Exposure to any two was harmless but use of all three elicited some malicious effects.

Decades have now passed and we know not how advanced such research has evolved. There is whisperings in the wind that a test Nano particle has been released to target a specified fraction of the population. These molecule sized particles lay dormant until activated by a cue mechanism such as an auditory signal or key word. (Manchurian bug)

You may have noticed a recent flood of pharmaceutical commercials educating us of various diseases especially cancers and treatment modalities and centers. Might be a good idea to press the "Mute" button during such commercials. Population thinning might be on someone's mind.  

5 hours ago, Shekinah said:

There is whisperings in the wind that a test Nano particle has been released to target a specified fraction of the population. These molecule sized particles lay dormant until activated by a cue mechanism such as an auditory signal or key word. (Manchurian bug)

Sounds very interesting. What do the whispers say about who is the target fraction?

This is just a test run in an area already plagued with crime and economic decay with environmental pollution thought to be causing health problems.  Could be any of our depressed industrial cities. Trying not to be blatantly obvious and attempting to minimize collateral infestation when there are lots of unknowns. Disturbing to see such research continues and is thought to be an essential tool in our future. 

(Just my conjecture of one possible scenario) In the new series "Year One Million" there was discussion concerning the problems AI is going to generate. Enormous investment in that technology now for military purposes so we should expect quantum leaps in this field. AI that learns and evolves any degree of sentience would soon move to the top of the food chain and take command of all that we now do rendering humans obsolete and of questionable value. What will happen when even an Ivy league PhD physicist becomes unemployable because AI is thousands of times more efficient and productive? AI could easily take over every aspect of human labor from farming, medicine, manufacturing, construction, mining, distribution, research and development, political and jurisprudence functions. AI could eventually re-engineer itself (contemplating that we might want to pull it's plug) and reproduce as a rapidly evolving species far beyond our ability to understand or terminate. No work=no pay and billions of humans in the way stirring the flames of anarchy and the demise of biological intelligence unless we become more acceptable to and compatible with the new world order. We would need to REWIRE OUR BEHAVIOR in a rapid and radical way.This is the prognostication of men like Dr. Kaku and Stephen Hawking.

I agree with you about AI.  Or rather robotics, self driving cars, automatic service at restaurants etc.

Given this, and the millions of low IQ people this will put out of work, then I have to say I am very much in favour of depopulation of low IQ stocks.   This should have happened in a very nice, slow, controlled way, decades ago.  Perhaps financially rewarding those who cannot afford to have children, to you know, actually not have any.   To sterilise felons.  To mandate abortion in young girls who have zero chance of supporting a child.

Sadly we have done the total opposite.  Financially rewarding those who have more children.   Heavily taxing the middle classes, who now find they cannot afford a big family, either no children, or just one or two.   They cannot afford it, because they have been encouraged to get a degree which means a big debt, and then they are taxed to pay for all the children of those who do not work.   By the time they can afford it, in their mid 30s, fertility is a huge problem.  Its easy to get pregnant in your early 20s.  Almost impossible in mid 30s.

Then, the west collectively decided to allow sub 80 IQ migrants into their country.  A group who will never pay for their own requirements, much less contribute to society at large.

So although rewiring our behaviour is a great idea for a sci-fi film.  I have to ask why?  There is no need for so many people, and a great need for a lot less.  Or we can just carry on the way we are doing, and life across the world will end up being like a third world shanty town.

Shekinah likes this

Statistically only 2% of us are unquestionably of noble character the other 98% predictably will kill for the last can of beans when push comes to shove. This is an unacceptable ratio so virtually everyone could use radical cortical rewiring if any of us hope to survive ourselves and eventually learn to play well together. As an old ex-Rosicrucian I support the admonitions engraved on the "Georgia Guide Stones" to reduce and maintain a fixed global population of 500,000,000 to ensure long term sustainability and span of control.WWJD mentality perpetuated by Christianity is in my opinion the root of most of our problems.  I agree with everything in you last comment.

I monitor the "Global Consciousness Project" with my own random number generator RNG and so far I detect no radical blips in the RNG stability. http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Neo likes this

Yesterday and today I see a small anomaly on my RNG usually means collective anxiety in the bio-field. (Trump's trip?)

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Shekinah said:

I monitor the "Global Consciousness Project" with my own random number generator RNG and so far I detect no radical blips in the RNG stability. http://noosphere.princeton.edu/