Photo
- - - - -

Do I have family that was in the illuminati?

illuminati

13 replies to this topic

#1 regular guy

regular guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:03 AM

I think some of my family might be in the illuminati my grandfather was a 32 level Freemason and was Italian. He was also very secret about what he did. I also did a search and found our family is related to some politicans and presidents both George Bush and John Kerry and Al Gore. Do you think some people in my family are members of illuminati or just random I am not even sure if I believe in the illuminati but I have heard stories and am wondering if it is true or not so I just want to know if it is real and do you think someone in my family is a upper ranking member? I am not a member and never want to be.

#2 sidney

sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

I'm guessing that you have already googled "13 Satanic Bloodlines", am I right? If your surname happens to be one of those in the list, then you're probably related. These Illuminati clans inter-marry with other Illuminati clans too, so you might want to watch out for that as well in your family. But as long as your immediate family doesn't practice Freemasonry, then I think you have nothing to worry about. You're probably related, but it's a distant connection.

#3 VDOMP.info

VDOMP.info

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNear Austin, Texas

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

It's always possible that you might have had family in the Illuminati, but you might want to research it a lot before you come to conclusions. 

#4 regular guy

regular guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

I know that someone in my family is related to John D Rockefeller

Does the illuminati currently control the world?

I am closely related to John F. Kennedy so you think the illuminati had to do anything about that? Do you also think the illuminati is real? How do people even get into the illuminati? (I don't want to join) Are they born into it? Do they worship satan?

#5 sidney

sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Definitely yes! They have it all under their control, the music and entertainment industry, the government, the Vatican, the food industry, everything! You should research on their signs and symbolism too, you'll see a lot of famous people in the government, Hollywood, and sports doings those gestures, not to mention commercials, tv shows and movies all bearing their "trademarks".

To be an Illuminati you have to be born into it, it's determined by bloodline. And yes, they do worship Satan.

#6 regular guy

regular guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

So if I had family in the illuminati why is my parents not in it?

#7 sidney

sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

Well, like what I said earlier, maybe you're just distant relatives with those that are in the Illuminati, because if you were a close relative, your parents should be mandatory Freemasons by now.

#8 BrianWolfe

BrianWolfe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

I definitely agree. There are many families around the world with secret, occult connections and who often only marry among themselves. In the south of France, there are regions like Carcassone and the surrounding Languedoc-Roussillon area where there are many families descended from the Cathars who survived the purges by the Catholics. The Cathars were a Christian sect that believed in reincarnation and who abstained from killing (scholars used to call them the Buddhists of the West).

Their descendants in the South of France often live in small, isolated towns and villages and avoid interaction with outsiders as much as possible. 

#9 BigBuster

BigBuster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

Trust you me if your family was in the illuminati, they would have done all what they could to initiate you while you were still a kid, so I doubt that they are in the illuminati, but it also could be that they believe that you are not yet ready to join them and they are probably waiting for the perfect time to initiate you. :)

I know that someone in my family is related to John D Rockefeller

Does the illuminati currently control the world?

I am closely related to John F. Kennedy so you think the illuminati had to do anything about that? Do you also think the illuminati is real? How do people even get into the illuminati? (I don't want to join) Are they born into it? Do they worship satan?

All your questions are correct, and by that I mean all the answers you asked in your questions are correct, lol and for the joining the illumiinati bit , I think that your are either born into it or if you have qualities that they might find useful, they will approach you and recruit you.

#10 KSigMason

KSigMason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationThe City of Trees

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:24 AM

I think some of my family might be in the illuminati my grandfather was a 32 level Freemason and was Italian. He was also very secret about what he did. I also did a search and found our family is related to some politicans and presidents both George Bush and John Kerry and Al Gore. Do you think some people in my family are members of illuminati or just random I am not even sure if I believe in the illuminati but I have heard stories and am wondering if it is true or not so I just want to know if it is real and do you think someone in my family is a upper ranking member? I am not a member and never want to be.

Freemasonry has nothing to do with the "Illuminati". Back in the mid-20th century nearly 1 in 5 men in the US were members of Freemasonry, but today its not as large.

Well, like what I said earlier, maybe you're just distant relatives with those that are in the Illuminati, because if you were a close relative, your parents should be mandatory Freemasons by now.

Women can't be Freemasons nor is anyone ever forced to join as that is against our rules.

PM (AF&AM) - GM2V (RAM) - IGC (RSM) - EC (KT) - 32° (AASR) - S:. (YRSCNA) - WP (OES) - O:. (RCC+) - ABG (JDI) - C (OKM) - F (OKP) - S (STA)

Traveling Templar blog - 23MAY2013

#11 sidney

sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

Ah, so you mean the Illuminati aren't exactly 100% freemasons? Now it makes sense. I have always noticed that masons are always male. Even our national hero was rumored to be a mason. And masons don't really practice creepy Satanic rituals like blood sacrifices like the Illuminati. So I think that the Illuminati is a mix of freemasonry, paganism, Satanism, and witchcraft combined.

#12 Anonymous_catwalker90_*

Anonymous_catwalker90_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

I thought Freemasons and illuminati were separate? The illuminati started way before the freemasons, so why would illuminati want other people's groups part of theirs?

#13 KSigMason

KSigMason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationThe City of Trees

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

Ah, so you mean the Illuminati aren't exactly 100% freemasons? Now it makes sense. I have always noticed that masons are always male. Even our national hero was rumored to be a mason. And masons don't really practice creepy Satanic rituals like blood sacrifices like the Illuminati. So I think that the Illuminati is a mix of freemasonry, paganism, Satanism, and witchcraft combined.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Many famous men have been Masons, but not always.

I thought Freemasons and illuminati were separate? The illuminati started way before the freemasons, so why would illuminati want other people's groups part of theirs?

Freemasonry is much older than the Illuminati.

PM (AF&AM) - GM2V (RAM) - IGC (RSM) - EC (KT) - 32° (AASR) - S:. (YRSCNA) - WP (OES) - O:. (RCC+) - ABG (JDI) - C (OKM) - F (OKP) - S (STA)

Traveling Templar blog - 23MAY2013

#14 Anonymous_Guest_*

Anonymous_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

Be a member of Illuminati today and become rich and famous, this is just brief summary to apply now and join thousands of satisfied citizens contact us at illuminatibrothershood@outlook .com or call +2347034673139.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: illuminati

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users