Sign in to follow this  
ProgMusiciaN

Godlike Productions...

Rate this topic

Hello,

This is my first post here. I feel the need to do this now. I am a very serious conspiracy researcher from the Netherlands and have been playing with the idea recently that I am being followed via the internet. I know my father works at the justice department of my country, and I know for a fact our phones are being tapped regularly. I know because people with experience with phone taps have mentioned to me that they can hear our line is tapped. But it took me a while to believe that I was personally being tracked. Strange things have started to happen with my computer, some of whom almost make me question reality, even though I know for sure I am experiencing them. I've been blocked access to certain sites, and I tested if the site was down, which it wasn't, so I figured I had to have been blocked manually. I've had "this video is not allowed in your country" or any similar message, while my friends in my country didn't get that same message. Since we switched internet providers, whenever I decide to stream a long conspiracy documentary, via youtube, in HD, my internet connection sometimes slows down to a crawl, and last time I had to resort to 240p, since even 360p was seemingly too hard to stream... In the middle of the night mind you, which is certainly not part of "peak hours" lol... While normally when I watch HD material during peak hours, I never even notice any connection problems, except for a freak moment.

To something completely awkward. My mouse was crap. A friend of mine told me "Hey, I got a mouse you can use!". I took his offer, and we tried it out, but it seemed to sometimes move my cursor to a random position on the screen, also during gaming. I thought the mouse was broken for a bit, but it was better than my old mouse so I accepted it, and am still using it. Now the fun thing is... The mouse works fine... No problems... But then, during some periods of a few hours, my mouse seems to annoy me on purpose. It always happens right before I have to make a "dangerous" or "miss-click sensitive" click. I've become so conditioned to it, that I don't miss-click anymore, but it still makes me think. I am totally not paranoid, and if you'd know me, you'd know I always step into the fire, just to see what's behind it. That brings me to one of three conclusions about my mouse:

1. It really is a little broken, and it is purely coïncidental.

2. Some guy is sitting at a computer, getting payed to watch what I'm doing, and to annoy me while I'm doing stuff.

3. My mouse is possessed by an entity that tries annoy me.

2. and 3. make for really funny assumptions and mind pictures! :P

BUT, these are not the reasons for my post, they are meaningful additions as will become obviously clear from here on. Today I wanted to do some research, and I decided to check out Godlike Productions again. GP is funny, strange, and sometimes useful. But I noticed I had been "banned" again. About a half a year ago I started following GP frequently. For 3 months all went well, until I got banned. While I hadn't even made a single post! I only roamed. I requested unban... And was granted. In the second period, I made ONE anonymous post, which wasn't even conspiracy-ish, and was only a sentence long (Can't remember by hard, banned, remember?). A couple of days later... Banned. Request Unban... Request denied. I thought "Ah well, FUCK GP then..!" and went on with my life. But I regularly checked GP in the following months. I was banned for periods of one week to a month, and then I could enter again. About 10 times!? Most of the times I was banned, but sometimes, for periods of a few days, I could access GP, and then was banned again! This made GP very suspicious for me... (Jason Lucas Trinity Tavistock? :P) Very suspicious... So today I checked GP, was banned again and got angry...

I requested another unban with this message:

Fuck you! You must know who I am personally, and what kind of research I am involved in. I have been consistently banned from your forum for periods of about two weeks to a month, for no reason, or just because I refuse to sign up with Godlike Productions! This is incredibly suspicious... I have only posted once or twice, and have NEVER posted any obscenities, aggressive or racist remarks, or anything other that could be considered legal reason to ban me, except for the header of this message to you.

I almost know for sure you are blocking me from viewing this website because you know who I am, what I do, what I propagate. I feel my rights are violated by being blocked from this site, and feel like I am being censored on purpose. I would ask of you one last time to unblock me, otherwise I will ask the "Divine source of all my love" to intervene in this atrocity. I know love is my source, but I really hope The One will curse those who try to censor my information flow with a karmic curse that forces them do stop this madness. If it was a real mistake, I want to sincerely ask of you to

NEVER BAN ME AGAIN, UNLESS A CAUSALITY CAN BE DEFINED IN WHICH I HAVE EXPLICITLY VIOLATED YOUR RULES AND OR CODES OF CONDUCT.

If this message is not fully read by a member of the Godlike Productions team (maybe, because of the header), or taken seriously thereafter, I will define GP as a site of untruth, censorship, and satanic secret snake society sponsorship to everyone who will ever mention this site in the rest of my coming life. I will also trust that "The source of my true love" will do the same. I am an up and coming musician, and I already reach at least 500 people directly, so the power of my word is growing, and I would suggest taking my intentions seriously. So I hope to stand corrected in the future, otherwise I feel forced to take more severe steps in recovering my violated rights.

Sincerely,

--- Nicky van Rijn ---

Nijmegen, The Netherlands.

I also emailed it to bans@godlikeproductions.com with 2 different email addresses, and sent the message to "Godlike Productions" via my FB account. :P

Well... I wonder what will happen next, they probably won't even consider taking this seriously, but if they do I will let you all know. And if they don't... I hope that karmic curse really does fall upon them.

Thought it nice to share my story, wanted to also post it to ATS, but it seems they refuse to accept new posts by members that don't have enough WATS points or something... Or at least, when I click the "New Post" button in a forum there, I get a blank screen... Am I being monitored? Am I being censored? I think so... Still unsure? Check out the content of my facebook page, you might find out why... Go with the light!

Greetings,

--- Nicky van Rijn ---

P.S. Feel free to copy this message to ATS or any other conspiracy site, I would really like to see it on ATS also. But please provide a link to its location, I would love to read the comments to my own post naturally.

Well, I never posted or replayed to anything on GLP just read it.

I got band - requested unban - got unband. 

Band -  unban denid -  Unband  then  band again.

Now I am band , all of a sudden I am unband for a day and next day I am band again.

Got an Email if I become a financial member of GLP I will not get band when I am locked in. 

My conclusion GLP wants to make more money.

The side used to be good but not anymore. I am not sure who's fault it is.

But now when I am at Mac Donald (free internet) if I remember I have a look at GLP there.  :D

The strange thing to me about GLP, is that they have an agenda.   And anyone who posts contrary to that agenda finds their posts deleted and their account / ip address banned, even if they post a link to a different conspiracy forum.

Though I hear that if you pay for a membership then you get unbanned!

I did NOT break any TOS, I did not say or do anything wrong; I had been a member there since the beginning - because I was smart enough to see and question his agenda, I got banned,  fukin ass hole mods over there now

well I liked the site and I contributed a lot, then they got some New mods, "instant ass holes"  as the Master Harely schooled me, back in the day, "some people cannot deal with power, they get a little taste and they abuse it"  mind you, this is from an SM Master with over 50 years experience, I think he knows people 

Sorry to go on & on, but I also believe in fairness in life- karma

I was on that site over 13 years and this new mod starts shit with me, I was on that site over 12 years yet this ass hole stabs me in the back...

The strange thing to me about GLP, is that they have an agenda.   And anyone who posts contrary to that agenda finds their posts deleted and their account / ip address banned, even if they post a link to a different conspiracy forum.

Though I hear that if you pay for a membership then you get unbanned!

Godlikeproductions is a hate mongering site.  Their agenda is to get people to hate the enemies of Israel and fight for Israel's cause.

That is quite interesting.  I hadn't particularly noticed that was their agenda, Im not exactly on there all the time.  Do you have any examples that you could share with us?

That is quite interesting.  I hadn't particularly noticed that was their agenda, Im not exactly on there all the time.  Do you have any examples that you could share with us?

just came from there, I typed a nice, long, wise and profound answer to a post; after all that typing I went to post it and instead it took me to the "extortion page" apparently you gotta pay to post now

Just got banned myself and the cheeky twats have just too my £10 subscription also.
But funnily enough I was posting anti Israel stuff myself yesterday, posting old newspaper articles to prove my point etc. It was a 10 page thread. The zio hasbara zionist shills all came out in force.

But yes I have come to the conclusion glp is a form of Israel spy tool, to weasel out anti Israel members etc, that or a cia front. Either way, after last night, come to the conclusion there is something very fishy and sinister about the place. Calling itself a conspiracy site is a carrot to get you in, post stuff that they do not agree with, then you get monitered, this ban shows it????

GLP IS A MOSSAD FRONT OR FRONT FOR SOME AGENCY TO GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT IT'S MEMBERS??

Nevermind there is always Gab, somewhere there is still free speech.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:31 AM, Verafromchorley said:

GLP IS A MOSSAD FRONT OR FRONT FOR SOME AGENCY TO GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT IT'S MEMBERS??

Its a Tavistock led operation. Genuinely. I left many many moons ago after finding out.

https://archive.org/stream/Tavistock_201601/Coleman_John_-_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations_djvu.txt

Here is a link to John Coleman's book.I don't always agree with his personal philosophies but in terms of information I am very grateful to him for his diligent pursuit of the truth. Its very difficult to obtain a copy, so my thanks to the online archive.

Best wishes to you all. Remember this is a relatively small group who may exert alot of influence - but their mindset is thoroughly elitist and therefore exclusionary. We may be up against it now, but the future is looking good! 

I'm a minimalist, and I prefer to apply Occam's Razor to GLP ==> their plan is to draw you into a deep discussion of some sort and then charge you money to continue it.

I would not necessarily assume any direct essential relationship between GLP and Tavistock Institute, but these are all very sophisticated medical quacks, head shrinks, and political pundits extremely adept at manipulating public opinion while making a lot of money.

I did not realize. (Tip from FBI.)

Tavistock Institute is a BIG DEAL.

Extremely wealthy. Extremely powerful. "Little people" ARE NOT to mess around with them.

Bad. Very bad. Very, very bad.

Its good to be aware of the influence of the TIOHR. Unfortunately people like David Yikes have done alot of damage to the cause of highlighting their fraud by plagiarising Dr Colemans book and making inquiry on the subject synonymous with delusional musings..far from the well presented and eloquent exposure offered by Coleman.

Yes the TIOHR are bad. very very bad - but it is better to be informed and to inform others without falling into the trap of living in fear. I personally have nothing to offer them -  no influence, no technological wizardry, and nothing to put in their suggestion box except 'unsubscribe'.

Haha I just recently got banned from there too. I registered an account there, but most of the time i'm usually lurking and browsing to all of a sudden getting hit with the ban hammer. It really seems to me a way to entice users into paying for subs, but thats simply a terrible of generating income. The site has devolve considerably even though there was some very rare gems being discussed there. What a shame..

On 01/05/2018 at 8:21 PM, JKMonk97 said:

Haha I just recently got banned from there too. I registered an account there, but most of the time i'm usually lurking and browsing to all of a sudden getting hit with the ban hammer. It really seems to me a way to entice users into paying for subs, but thats simply a terrible of generating income. The site has devolve considerably even though there was some very rare gems being discussed there. What a shame..

There is far too many people who read the "God" name and think this is the perfect place to talk about their insane 2000 year old superstitions.

I guess they have found that banning people generates revenue.  Personally for me it just means I dont post anything.  If that's how they want to run a forum, so be it.