justin347

Targeted Individuals, Gangstalking, and Electronic Harassment

Rate this topic

There is quite an online community of "targeted individuals" who say they have been gangstalked and/or harassed via high-tech electronic means.  I know gangstalking is real, (it has happened to me,) but I am somewhat skeptical of some of the far-out claims that are made of the capabilities of chip implants, mind control, satellite surveillance, and so forth.  I think there are plenty of ways within the realm of established technology to accomplish some of this surveillance and harassment that is reported.  I list here several TI/GS/EH websites, but I prefer to reserve judgment as to each particular website:

I know as far as electronic harassment goes, the Russians used to beam high-powered microwave radiation into the U.S. embassy in Moscow, so it is entirely plausible to me that similar things are done to individuals targeted for different reasons.  Also, some of these sites accuse others of being fronts for disinformation, and that may be true, because there is certainly a lot of disinformation floating around on this topic.

It makes me a little suspicious the way the TI/GS/EH thing has become such a "meme" on the internet. This might have a tendency to over-unify people's disparate experiences of being stalked and harassed.  But it seems to happen all over the world, so I do think there is a conspiracy here. What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT: This has been reported in the news media lately.

I'd like to explain a little more about this gangstalking, particularly my own experiences.

When my gangstalking first started about 10 or 12 years ago or so, an armed man impersonating a cop tried to arrest me at work.  After that, the gangstalkers would repeatedly break into my car, steal my registration and insurance paperwork, and leave trash or items that I had already thrown away back in my car.  They were continually fiddling with my turn signals and brake lights, too, so they never worked reliably: bulbs would be burned out most of the time and the electrical connections would go bad.  (Even my brake hose was slashed part way through one time---it burst open---looked like it had been cut with a knife---when I was almost all the way home one time, and for a long time I drove my car with a jury-rigged brake line held on by baling wire.)  They would enter my home and move or take and later replace various items (which is a form of gaslighting).  They would hack into my computer and infect it with stupidware.  Whether it's in the bank or cash on hand, some of my money would often disappear and then surprisingly reappear---that was particularly disconcerting when my bank balance would change without a corresponding transaction, so it wouldn't add up.

These things have been really devastating to me and led to several mental breakdowns.  It really is a form of torture designed to make the targeted individual live in a constant state of terror.  Some of the websites have claimed that gangstalking is an extrajudicial punishment system like the Stasi of East Germany had, which they called Zersetzung.  I have to think that this is true, even though it is appalling to think that our government would be so corrupt.  And given that this is happening all over the world, I think it's part of the New World Order.

I don't for a minute believe that gangstalking is a delusion.  But a lot of what you read online about it is disinformation.

Also, the Russian FSB is reported to be using Zersetzung techniques against foreign journalists and diplomats:

I know I am. I'm 99 percent sure. These bitches want me dead. They tell me to kill my self when I'm angry. Street theater and Gangstalking has been apart of my life ever since they literally told me they would kill me slow 2 years ago. They try and strip me of my manhood with dark sarcasm and "terms". They've conditioned trigger words that make me want to lash out so bad. They honk out of their cars at me implying that I'm a whore. Along with the fact with I know that I don't have to take this shit. I shouldn't be like this. I'm "arrogant"? Hell no. My "family" are really just pawns of the handlers. They use the same trigger words and are apart the street theater. Especially my father in law. My sister really depressed me the other day. I was so fucking frustrated. Shes my goddamn sister hugging telling me that men smile too. I can hear the shit she mouths behind my back too. But the words that are broadcasted to me are the street theater jargon and trigger words my handlers have taught her how to use. He's one of the most sarcastic and insincere people The Program uses against me. I can hear my enemy shouting trigger words in the background of media. Its not a delusion. My thoughts are broadcasted. I'm persecuted every day. Everywere I go. I can't even eat in peace at the diner. Its all apart of the psychological warfare. The sham of "school" on grandscale.

http://www.psychologicalharassment.com/ ... lation.htm

http://www.dataasylum.com/gangstalking- ... ation.html

Gangstalking and targeted individual answers.

How you are mind controlled on demand using nano-tech and a BioAPI.

https://sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals101/

Targeted Individuals 101

This is a site for activism, advocacy and networking for people who are targeted by organized stalking and electronic harassment as well as people who supports the TI community and who believe these criminal activities are a violation of human rights legislations in Canada and around the globe.

ti4.jpg?height=136&width=200

I also hear voices that shout dark sarcasm 24/7

I know I am. I'm 99 percent sure. These bitches want me dead. They tell me to kill my self when I'm angry. Street theater and Gangstalking has been apart of my life ever since they literally told me they would kill me slow 2 years ago. They try and strip me of my manhood with dark sarcasm and "terms". They've conditioned trigger words that make me want to lash out so bad. They honk out of their cars at me implying that I'm a whore. Along with the fact with I know that I don't have to take this shit. I shouldn't be like this. I'm "arrogant"? Hell no. My "family" are really just pawns of the handlers. They use the same trigger words and are apart the street theater. Especially my father in law. My sister really depressed me the other day. I was so fucking frustrated. Shes my goddamn sister hugging telling me that men smile too. I can hear the shit she mouths behind my back too. But the words that are broadcasted to me are the street theater jargon and trigger words my handlers have taught her how to use. He's one of the most sarcastic and insincere people The Program uses against me. I can hear my enemy shouting trigger words in the background of media. Its not a delusion. My thoughts are broadcasted. I'm persecuted every day. Everywere I go. I can't even eat in peace at the diner. Its all apart of the psychological warfare. The sham of "school" on grandscale.

http://www.psychologicalharassment.com/ ... lation.htm

http://www.dataasylum.com/gangstalking- ... ation.html

Gangstalking and targeted individual answers.

How you are mind controlled on demand using nano-tech and a BioAPI.

https://sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals101/

Targeted Individuals 101

This is a site for activism, advocacy and networking for people who are targeted by organized stalking and electronic harassment as well as people who supports the TI community and who believe these criminal activities are a violation of human rights legislations in Canada and around the globe.

ti4.jpg?height=136&width=200

I also hear voices that shout dark sarcasm 24/7

Hi, 

I am being gang stalked and electronically harassed. Here is my website with with information about different technologies, references and links, and my blog.

http://gangstalking-and-electronic-harassment.webs.com/

Here is also the archived version in case the website goes down: http://archive.is/ just serach for my web address.

Feel free to contact me pointing out any errors, to share stories or to come with advice.

I hope I can help somebody or shed some light on the subject with all information and links gathered on a website in one place. Most references comes from a mailing list called MCmailteam international. Creds to him/her. 

hi everyone im a TI  his name is uey tran aka asian dave from flemington he lives at pemberton st and shortland ave he is a big player in the extortion scam by luring people in with the drug ice...

i will tell you how there doing it they do it with a simple scanner you can buy from an electrics store once hacked you can send voices via vibrations to ones head by tuning into your brainwave frequency.... this is done in a number of ways they can steal your medical history or they can use an eqausion V=IR to get your brains frequency.

once they lock onto your brains frequency they will then extort your family for money to keep you alive

PLEASE INVESTIGATE UEY TRAN AKA ASIAN DAVE HE RESIDES AT  FLEMINGTON CORNER OF PEMBERTON ST AND SHORTLAND AVE HE IS A BIG PLAYER IN THIS RACKET AND EXTORTION SCAM

How to prove it

A couple of technologies that might be of use to try and prove you are being electronically harassed:

1. Bone conduction microphone, IC recorder and music editing software for analyzing

V2K (Voice to Skall): recorded with bone conduction microphone and a IC recorder, analyzed with music editing software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJYSa2wLBos

http://www.everydayhearing.com/hearing-technology/articles/bone-conduction-headphones/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_conduction

2. Spectrum Analyzer

Spectrum analyzer: http://jameslico.com/hackrf-spectrum-analyzer/#more-1698 or https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/spectrum-analyzer-real-time/id490078884?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raspw.SpectrumAnalyze

3. Bat detector

"I bought a bat detector to detect ultrasound. Between 20-60 khz the device has detected some ultrasound in our house. When it is set to 40 khz and the microphone is near the light switch and phone and wall outlet, I and my family have heard some loud noise and voice which could be recorded. I think anyone who is experiencing V2K and physical harassment might have possibility of ultrasound device used for their attack. I think we can ask some engineers to eliminate those devices." http://www.batsound.com/ or https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/echo-meter-touch-bat-detector/id693958125?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elekon.batlib

4. Using an empty band on AM radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V01iOLbL72k

Taken from posts on Flashback forum

since being targeted, i was being stalked in cars, voices, death threats, paranormal activity (simulated i think) but i can safely say that i know whos behind my stalking, i know who made some of the equipment, im not afraid of them, and they arent of me.  ive experienced time skips, vortexes opening around me.  the acoustic and pain affects can be blocked with the right materials.  charcoal mesh screen over high EMF walls.  deflective materials like the backings of nicotine patches.  silver bead wire and others, anything to defract, deflect, stifle the flows around you.

Hi all I've also created a site to try and help others recover from this...

If you're getting angry or getting down and depressed then don't give up. Here are my top 18 tips for targeted individuals 2764.png

1, Bless Those Who Curse You - When they say they hate you, want to kill you, you're evil and should go to hell, then always bless them and try not to feed the troll.

2, Don't Let The Sun go Down on Your Anger - If you do this, darkforces will take a foothold. Always try to go to bed calm, happy and re-balanced and you will have one over your perps. Repent for your anger before you go to bed, this will reduce the harassment significantly.

3, Don't Repay Evil for Evil - If they try to make you sin, drink alcohol or smoke because you're stressed then try and resist the best you can, because sin defiles the Mother of God, especially sexual immorality. Remember sin is sin creating and if darkforces can trip you up in one area, then they can get you in another.

4, With Every Sin God Will Grow Weaker - Remember that this is a battle of greater minds over time and that there is a line where sin becomes everlasting. If you sin too much and fail all these steps consistently then you give yourself to the enemy and they will grow stronger. If you're failing badly, pick yourself up go to church and try again that week to make changes that will defeat the enemy, whether it's stopping smoking or honoring your body for God (exercising more). If you can complete this list everyday then you will win over the perps.

5, Pray for Those That Mistreat You - If you feel they have crossed your boundaries then pray for them. This will damage their agenda and send them away. If they have given you mental health problems and are destroying the world around you including your family then pray for them and you will score a goal against your perps.

6, Turn the Other Cheek - If anyone is physically violent to you then turn the other cheek. This might be through someone else or through your own body. Don't react because this is what they want you to do.

7, Clothe Yourself in Love - If they are going through your thoughts and memories and picking out the things you feel shameful for and are attacking you then you must forgive yourself first. They will try to guilt trip you, make you feel rejected and like you're a failure however, if you make the decision to forgive yourself then they can't hurt you. Treat yourself with compassion and don't be too hard on yourself.

8, Clothe Yourself in Peace - This means to stop your sins. Remember it's a battle of minds over time and if you take too long to change then you can lose and the results can be horrific. Don't get down, feel fear or anxiety. Compose yourself and stay strong.

9, Forgive Those Who Trespass Against You - If you don't forgive others then you let them live in your head rent free. Get them out today, you don't have to trust them but you don't need to keep beating yourself up with resentment either. It's very hard but forgive them now and they will fall, not you.

10, Fear No Evil - When you walk through this darkness don't fear them or they will have power over you. Stop your fear and anxiety and they will lose points.

11, Go to church if you can and pay your respect to the Son of God, again this will score a goal for you and put the Son of God at the helm and not these crazy perps.

12, If You Ask, God will Give - Pray everyday, to change yourself, to help others, pray for your persecutors and pray for those in need. This will help the Son of God to defeat the enemy for you.

13, Remain Steadfast - Consistency is key here. You need to remain steadfast, unwavering and unchanging in the decisions you have made. They will try and deceive you, try to get you to change your mind or turn the other way. Stay strong and believe in yourself.

14, Face Your Convictions - Look at yourself with sober judgement. They want you to react and blame everyone else. Have humility and even if they tell you that you're wrong in a bad way doesn't make them wrong as there is never anyone right or wrong answer in life. Make yourself stronger and they will become weaker.

15, Follow Your Judgements - Remember that there are deceptive practices. They will try and fool you, make you think they are your friend, trick you and mislead you into believing they are good people around you by intercepting communication. After you have faced your convictions, then follow your own judgements into what the right or wrongs actions are.

16, See Your Dreams - If you have any prophetic dreams then try to take as much as you can out of them. See them first thing when you wake up and then write them down and analyse them. When you think you have a source of your problems take action as soon as you can.

17, Honour God with Your Body - Don't defile yourself with drink, drugs and pills to take the stress away as you are defiling the holy spirit and this is what the perps want. Don't masturbate as this is raping the Mother of God. Instead keep your chastity and go to the gym to get n shape and stay healthy.

18, Persevere to The End - Don't give up giving up on the bad things in your life especially your sin. If you throw in the towel the attacks on your will just get worse. Don't stop trying to become a better person because God's kingdom belongs to those who persevere and if you don't do this then you belong to the perps kingdom.

Above all have honour in your heart, integrity to do the right things and the courage to face your convictions and if you make mistakes you make them because God wants you to make them and he forgives you where you stand in his destination with him. Have honour, integrity, discipline, respect for yourself, prudence against the enemy and self control.

Remember also that there are two measures sin and ideology. So the battle in your head and the battle against your physical sins and afflictions. You can either live in hate and sin a lot or live in love and be sinless and the more mistakes you make in either measure will hand you over to the enemy for torture.

If you follow these steps and are consistent you should see a massive swing in your war against the perps. Good luck and God Bless You. 2764.png

If you want more info on how to deprogram the check out http://codeoflife.org 

gygghthttyjjjjjjjjj

On 1/16/2017 at 2:31 PM, codeoflife said:

If you follow these steps and are consistent you should see a massive swing in your war against the perps. Good luck and God Bless You. 2764.png

We don't buy that "swinger" bit.  "Love" + stalking means there is, as usual, a sexual motivation to said stalking.  We do not call such folks "perps."  We read them their rights and call them "defendants," and, after they have been convicted, "sex offenders."

Re: "Codeoflife"
Google says, "This site may be hacked."

Edited by Stinger XX
site hacked

Hello there i am JW and live in North Dakota. I have been gangstalked for about 10 years. I wanted to share with you some of the things i have observed.  I saw a Youtube video about taking certain supplements to help with electronic harassment. I stared taking them and started to lessen the shocks. However I am staying at a crisis center and all the staff and clients knew this and started putting chemicals on my bed and on my clothes and where i sat. These chemicals not only make your skin burn notice but make the shocks harder! Even if it doesn't work i choose to stand on God's word that says no weapon formed against them shall prosper! The joy of the Lord is my strength! I try to pray for all ti's every day. More to come. ..

1 hour ago, Jbw2705 said:

crisis center and all the staff and clients

Clients? People with money.

Crisis center? If there isn't a crisis, they will make one up. Street drugs are a quick and easy way to manufacture a "mental health crisis," make a lot of money, and make you lose your gun rights for life.

Hello, I'm extremely nervous here so please forgive me. I don't care much for computers and technology but I have come to a point where I need answers and I hope someone out there can answer my questions. I served in the Military just post Gulf War, enlisted July 1991 to be exact. Does anyone know or have reason to believe that we (US Army soldiers) where being microchipped? I remember clearly a sargent at the recruiting office make comment of the military being about 10 years ahead of the general public in any and all technology. He told me this as he loaded a c/d the size of a record into a box that to me at the time looked like a vcr, to watch a video on how wonderful my life would be if i joined. Anyway, several shots with an airgun latter I had a unshakable gut feeling that there was more to those shots than black plague and tetanus. To this day that gut feeling is still in my gut. Most folks say the tech. Wasn't there then but I remember what that sargent said. And, he wouldn't of had to say that for me to know better. Thanks for listen and for maybe answering. 

17 hours ago, Snipsnsnails said:

Hello, I'm extremely nervous here so please forgive me. I don't care much for computers and technology but I have come to a point where I need answers and I hope someone out there can answer my questions. I served in the Military just post Gulf War, enlisted July 1991 to be exact. Does anyone know or have reason to believe that we (US Army soldiers) where being microchipped? I remember clearly a sargent at the recruiting office make commentof the military being about 10 years ahead of the general public in any and all technology. He told me this as he loaded a c/d the size of a record into a box that to me at the time looked like a vcr, to watch a video on how wonderful my life would be if i joined. Anyway, several shots with an airgunlatter I had a unshakable gut feeling that there was more to those shots than black plague and tetanus. To this day that gut feeling is still in my gut. Most folks say the tech. Wasn't there then but I remember what that sargent said. And, he wouldn't of had to say that for me to know better. Thanks for listen and for maybe answering. 

I recommend reading this article: https://exposingtheothers.com/psychological-torture/

I clicked the link and read it. To tell you the truth it sounds like being a mom. Haha. Seriously, I don't know what to think. I've been around long enough to know "anything can happen, anything can be", to quote Shel Silverstein. I am not sold on much easily. I'm a gen-xer so I don't count on much besides God, myself and my coffee but, l do have to wonder, since all we know is what our mind tells us, than how do we know we are we or I am I. Then how do I count on me? Anywho.... I have a ton of thoughts but I think my first step should be cutting off my arms just above where I got the shots. No really just kidding. I just really need to figure this out and then see where that points me. Thank you for the link. Unnerving to say the very least.