Sign in to follow this  
Neo

The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

Rate this topic

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

Full story here:-

http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-scandal-that-will-bring-obama-down/

Even though this is quite astonishing, everyone knows this will just be blown under the rug, as 90% of presidential scandals are. If he really did do this, that is extremely low. Talk about corrupt American leaders. I think this should be investigated further to discover the truth, but like I said, it won't and will be quickly forgotten about. 

Obama's not going anywhere. Whatever secrets exist that helped get him to where he is have long been known and kept by those who helped him.

- The man has no college transcript from the U.S.

- The man's own self-written but unpublished book said he was born in Kenya

- The man's Hawaii birth cert has no state seal like every other Hawaii birth cert

- The man's name is Barry Soetoro, not Barrack Obama, and no record of his ever having changed it exists.

Yeah, if he got to the whitehouse without having to resolve those things, he's not going anywhere now. My only hope is that those who know of the reason he was able to get so far have also made sure he doesn't achieve whatever sinister goal may be in play. Bankrupt America so that they can't defend their borders or get out of debt for the next 1000 years? It's possible, it shouldn't be!

Obama's not going anywhere. Whatever secrets exist that helped get him to where he is have long been known and kept by those who helped him.

- The man has no college transcript from the U.S.

- The man's own self-written but unpublished book said he was born in Kenya

- The man's Hawaii birth cert has no state seal like every other Hawaii birth cert

- The man's name is Barry Soetoro, not Barrack Obama, and no record of his ever having changed it exists.

Yeah, if he got to the whitehouse without having to resolve those things, he's not going anywhere now. My only hope is that those who know of the reason he was able to get so far have also made sure he doesn't achieve whatever sinister goal may be in play. Bankrupt America so that they can't defend their borders or get out of debt for the next 1000 years? It's possible, it shouldn't be!

You make it sound as though he's somehow masterminded everything himself. Of course he hasn't. He's being used like a puppet by the higher powers, because they have to have a front man. And who better to be that front man as they guide - not just the USA, but the world - into a downward spiral, than an extremely charismatic, articulate, and fun guy who seems to appeal to the masses like no-one else? :D

HAHA I love reading this stuff.

It was only 3 or 4 years ago that I would have been willing to die for my country (however many IQ points down that was). Everyone has so much faith in the president, it's inspiring. It's funny how non-exclusive to this forum it actually is.

No one trusts the president or any political figure for that matter. As I bring up points against the president they try to defend him by attacking someone else. "Yea... Well... Bush did this." or "This guy would have done worse." That doesn't matter! They're all playing the same game. They aim to give as little as possible to take as much as possible without losing their supposed democratic moral highground.

I don't think anyone actually has a clue what's really going on in government these days (including me.) It's all bs.

Fake hostage or no fake hostage. Obama was able to pull of something without anyone catching on.

Just when you thought you had heard it all. This is very surprising, although it shouldn't be given our government's track record of late. I hope this whistle blower doesn't suddenly perish under suspicious circumstances. 

Excuse my language but WTF? If we have a country where a person can become president and all the stupid crap that  has been put forward on this man were true then the country is pretty freaked up. I didn't pay much attention, but if nobody put forth all this kind of stuff to try to bring George W. Bush down, I really wonder why not?
Over 50% of the voting population voted to give him a second term, making history, in spite of him not getting hardly any co-operation from the GOP,  to help improve the economy. So if they trusted him, people should just stuff it and keep moving. He is and will be the president of the good old biased USA. Cheers.

Obama's "October Surprise". Correct me if I am wrong, but did this not occur on September 11th? And to listen to anything Geraldo Rivera says, is just insane. He is not credible, he is just a washed up talk show host working for Fox News, the most anti-Obama news outlet. I do think there needs to be an investigation about what really happened, but I am betting nothing will ever come of it.

I can't say I believe this.

I love Obama and his work so far, I doubt he is into any kind of conspiracy.

I wouldn't give this too much attention. Let's just leave it as it is.

Hmm.  I agree with the sentiments expressed that anyone at that level has got to be somehow involved in levels of plotting and scheming that the voters do not see.  We still, as a nation, have not yet learned to look at the little man behind the curtain. 

But I kind of doubt if Obama is going to be "taken down", because he is successfully managing a really volatile set of national circumstances and so far without too much of a major ruckus.  I kind of wonder actually if any Republicans would really want the job right now?

However, my basic point is that the real work and the real control is behind the scenes always..... and if a national leader is functioning well, he won't be taken down.  If he is letting down "the side", then regardless of integrity or success on other levels, he can be removed.

Real change is going to have to be from the ground up.

Excuse my language but WTF? If we have a country where a person can become president and all the stupid crap that  has been put forward on this man were true then the country is pretty freaked up. I didn't pay much attention, but if nobody put forth all this kind of stuff to try to bring George W. Bush down, I really wonder why not?

Over 50% of the voting population voted to give him a second term, making history, in spite of him not getting hardly any co-operation from the GOP,  to help improve the economy. So if they trusted him, people should just stuff it and keep moving. He is and will be the president of the good old biased USA. Cheers.

Pehaps 50% trusted him (or being non tax payers benefited from him) and the other 50% dont.  Hardly a big endorsement in my mind.

Im sure some of you might find this radical, but I strongly feel there should be a system of "no representation without taxation".  Why should people who do not contribute to the running of the country have any say in how is it run?  

They have exactly the same thing in the UK with the benefit and immigrant class voting in the Labour party as they give them more benefits!  Was democracy intended to be a way of the lazy voting to be given free money from the hard work of others?  I strongly feel this system will collapse in my lifetime when the point reaches that the workers cannot support the ever increasing level of non workers.  You only have to look at the birth rates amongst the feckless to see what will happen.

That scandal to get people raising their eyebrows at Obama should be the fact that according to geneology he's George Bush's 7th cousin and has blood relations to previous US presidents, look it up. Anyway he's been given 100% good publicity in the media and that's all a president needs to have people eating out of the palm of his hand.

It was because of good media publicity, as the 'lovable' and goofy but autocratic leader that George Bush Jnr managed to rule what's apparently the most powerful county in the world for 8 years. I wouldn't have trusted that man to run my Mickie D's franchise never mind a power house like the USA.

Well, just stand and behold, what the man did in the first term is freaking remarkable with no help from the peanut gallery of the Guns Over
People party. I hope he can find an executive order for everything he wants to do. I also guess none of you have any problem with the Republicans changing the electoral college process so they can rig the presidential elections? What a bunch, can't win honestly or suppress enough votes, so rig it. Just as Obama fought for and won another term, he will do a great jiob in his second term, much to the chagrin of many. His name means blessed and he will have help from one who is stronger than anyone. Watch!

"That scandal to get people raising their eyebrows at Obama should be the fact that according to geneology he's George Bush's 7th cousin"

To be fair to Obama, anybody would go to great lengths to keep this quiet! :D

Obama has been a figurehead for some astonishingly bad decisions from what we see in the UK but as a whole, we tend to blame Bush and Blair for most of the lies and problems of today.

Simple media collusion. 90% are closet commies (and don't even know what a commie is) and what little sense we can make of Obama's policy plan is just the tip of the iceberg as far as waht I can tell.

Hold on to your hats (and guns)!

Big shock, I knew something like this would come out about this guy, his name's not even Barrack Obama. He's got so much positive media though, he's bound to come out of this unscathed.