Is our technology alien

One theory I've heard a number of times is that, UFO crashes, contacts have occurred and we've used the technology within them to spark our industrial/technology age. In other words did our governments ans scientists reverse engineer alien tech? Are microwave ovens and LCD actually not our invention but something we scavenged? Whether you agree or not, you have to admit our technology sure has taken off fast. The wright brothers launch the first aircraft, less than a century later, we're on the Moon?

I have watched a Youtube video that reveals the things that the US government has been hiding from us, and it was mentioned that the US barters with the aliens, and the exchange was they let the aliens roam here and find this mineral, if I'm not mistaken that is supposed to give them "anti-aging" effects in exchange for modern technology, the ones that we have been enjoying now. If this is really true, then I'm not surprised, since UFO's are quite high tech in itself.

I have watched a Youtube video that reveals the things that the US government has been hiding from us, and it was mentioned that the US barters with the aliens, and the exchange was they let the aliens roam here and find this mineral, if I'm not mistaken that is supposed to give them "anti-aging" effects in exchange for modern technology, the ones that we have been enjoying now. If this is really true, then I'm not surprised, since UFO's are quite high tech in itself.
Whether that is true or not, it seems pretty farfetched. I can't see the aliens doing free trade with the US when they know how much the US is in debt with China. I can see where it could be possible that the US has confiscated wreckage from a crashed alien craft or two and gathered a bit of knowledge from their studies of it to incorporate it into modern technology. That theory sounds more plausible.
Whether that is true or not, it seems pretty farfetched. I can't see the aliens doing free trade with the US when they know how much the US is in debt with China. I can see where it could be possible that the US has confiscated wreckage from a crashed alien craft or two and gathered a bit of knowledge from their studies of it to incorporate it into modern technology. That theory sounds more plausible.

Lol Lucy.  I dont think the aliens would be accepting our fiat currency to trade with us.  They would want materials, probably things that don't exist or are rare on their world.  It might be as simple as water, or it might be precious metals, or oils, it might even be animals if the animals of their world are extinct.  Lets hope its not people to experiment on!  But they certainty wouldn't be accepting bits of printed green paper, there's only us that stupid enough to do that.

I agree with the OP that technology did make a massive recent leap.  If you think back to things that were invented historically they arent beyond most modern people.  Imagine a sewing machine, or a steam engine,  we could imagine those and build them again.  Now think of a microchip, no chance that every day people could have made them.

Though OP, did the Americans really land on the moon?  This is a conspiracy forum and I think that is probably worth a new topic!

Lol Lucy.  I dont think the aliens would be accepting our fiat currency to trade with us.  They would want materials,

Any alien civilization that is able to travel faster than light does not need our resources. What would they need? Water? Plenty of that on uninhabited planets in our solar system. Iron? Asteroids in our solar system have plenty of that. Gold or other heavier metals? Travel to any recently exploded supernova and you'll find plenty. All of those options are preferrable to dealing with humans because you would be able to eliminate the middle man and you wouldn't have to deal with Earth's gravity in order to obtain them.

I like that idea, that common ordinary things to us could be valuable on another world. If I was looking for treasures from this world, I think it would be DNA samples, blood, seeds from every single plant, genus and animal on Earth. Except spiders, I hate spiders. Then, if they can travel the distance to Earth, they must have sophisticated cloning technology from which they could pretty much grow any plant, forests of trees and animals that's native to Earth.

I like that idea, that common ordinary things to us could be valuable on another world. If I was looking for treasures from this world, I think it would be DNA samples, blood, seeds from every single plant, genus and animal on Earth.

This assumes that DNA from Earth-borne organisms would be compatible with alien life elsewhere. As we have yet to see any public evidence of biogenesis from outside of Earth, we really don't know if DNA is exclusive to Earth, is transplantable or is common as the grains of sand on a beach.

I have also watched a ton of documentaries on this and it seems very strange at times. For example I watched ones where they went into detail how it was impossible during the Egyptian times for them to build the pyramids which makes many think that an alien species came down and got them technologically advanced. They gave them several tools that would speed up their evolution process. I feel that at times like this we give our own ancestors very little credit for something that build without out modern day technology. Therefore I think we created each piece of our own technology although we will never know (since our government won't ever give this information out).

I have also watched a ton of documentaries on this and it seems very strange at times. For example I watched ones where they went into detail how it was impossible during the Egyptian times for them to build the pyramids 

It wasn't impossible. You know, ancient civilizations weren't stupid. They were just as intelligent as we are today, they just lacked the technological shoulders that we are standing on. For comparison, look at Notre Dame. It's quite an undertaking, isn't it? Yet we KNOW it wasn't built by aliens. Just scale that up and you've got the pyramids. 

I think the technology that we have right now to the general public, is nothing compared to what the government and military possess. I feel that some of the technology, if not most of the technology that we have; is a result of technologies given to us by alien species. The government is just giving us a taste, so to speak. I'm sure they have antigravity propulsion, time travel, death rays, mind control etc. and all the other Star Trek type technology that we see on TV. Were just not fortunate enough to be in the club where you get to play with all those cool toys. Sucks I know. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised our technology was alien in origin. We've developed more technologically in the last 70 years than the rest of the thousands of years we've been on this planet put together. It's possible there was an unseen catalyst, other worldly in origin.

Then pray tell, how do the earthings communicate with these aliens? I find this so hard to believe, our electrical systems are compatiabe with the aliens? How on earth can that be? Travel somewhere on earth and you need a converter or something to use a simple travel iron. Can't imagine alien technology doing the job.

I was fine with computers, fine with jet technology, fine with rockets, fine with missles. What strikes me? I can find no technological precedent for fibre optics. If there has to be a technology stolen from aliens, I think it would be fibre optics. I mean, who thinks of that and then BAM! Suddenly it's in production like it was always there?

And actually, conspirators, the Aliens-for-gold theory is not so nuts. Research into Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements (ORME) a bit and you'll find that the tech-for-gold trade may not be so ludicris. Supposedly, this ORME can rejuvinate the body, extend lifespans, and (in some schools of thought and research) give you Jesus-like powers. Sounds to good to be true, but ORME has a long history that can be traced back to at least Egypt, with heiroglyphs showing the coneshaped 'bread' and the Flanders Petrie expedition that found the white powder (what ORME looks like) under flagstones in a metallurgical facility on what they believed to be Mount Sinai.

Just my insane quack theory.

I was fine with computers, fine with jet technology, fine with rockets, fine with missles. What strikes me? I can find no technological precedent for fibre optics. If there has to be a technology stolen from aliens, I think it would be fibre optics. I mean, who thinks of that and then BAM! Suddenly it's in production like it was always there?

And actually, conspirators, the Aliens-for-gold theory is not so nuts. Research into Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements (ORME) a bit and you'll find that the tech-for-gold trade may not be so ludicris. Supposedly, this ORME can rejuvinate the body, extend lifespans, and (in some schools of thought and research) give you Jesus-like powers. Sounds to good to be true, but ORME has a long history that can be traced back to at least Egypt, with heiroglyphs showing the coneshaped 'bread' and the Flanders Petrie expedition that found the white powder (what ORME looks like) under flagstones in a metallurgical facility on what they believed to be Mount Sinai.

Just my insane quack theory.

Not only fiber optics but nano technology as well. It is nature of human to invent what they need and useful. However, nano technology is not needed but someone invented it and until today scientist are still searching for the use to nano technology.

There is a theory that Aliens helps humankind to built civilization, I guess technology is one of their help. 

I don't think Aliens have anything to do with our massive technological outbreak, I think it's just the fact that, as we advance we drop old ideas of the world more easily. Instead of saying everything is just as it is, we have started to question more and through that we have found better and better ways to answer things. Aliens should know we have nothing to give them at all besides stupidity. 

• 3 weeks later...

Mazdin, that is funny. I think any aliens out there, are so far beyond our human capabiiities, it is unthinkable. I don't think they walk, or talk as we do. I would think they speed sprint, and use mental transmission to communicate with each other. All other things are developed to super strength levels. Just my thought.

Anyone who thinks that our government has not covered up alien conspiricies is fooling themselves. In any situation, if there is nothing to hide then why the secrecy. Movies like Roswald and even MIB are just that, movies. But could there be some truth mixed in with the fantasy.  Human beings can be very arrogant. Taking full credit for everything down to the grains of sand on the beach. I think people have a harder time swallowing that they may actually not be as bright as they think they are. As opposed to admitting alien life forms exsist and they are the true creators of some of our technology.

Maybe someday there wil be proof that cannot be denied or covered up.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bsge11

It could be possible that our technology is alien. We had advanced our technology pretty fast these past years. We also keep coming up with better technology each year.

I am not saying that our technology is not from the aliens but I seriously doubt if we got it from trading with the aliens. Why should the aliens trade with us? If they can get here, they are definitely technologically superior to us. So I expect their armaments to be superior to ours, too. Why pay for anything when you can just take it at gunpoint? Don't think this is impossible. There are too many instances of human beings doing exactly that.