Sign in to follow this  
Reactor1967

Time Travel Conspiracy

Rate this topic

I am Reactor1967 and 7 years ago I started posting on the internet about my method of time travel. Since then I have been fighting a conspiracy to keep me from talking about my method of time travel on the internet. I call it "The Conspiracy against Time Travel". The only place I have been really able to talk about this is on my blog at http://timetravelcomputers.org

To make a really long story short I use a program that can recreate a file by feeding it a check sum and length of the file to be recreated. I use my own algorithms for the check sum. Using this program with more methods and algorithms and data mining. Much more than I can explain in a forum all at once I can search for time travel computer media files of the future, past, and alternate time-lines and that includes messages and videos by feeding my program a range of check sums. Then I let my data mining robots search through the recreated files.

It is a method of time travel that is very real and does work.

I had received a email from someone wanting to download my programs. It may have been from the conspiracy against time travel. I have some minor code at sourceforge but my major code is not for download. I have had a major hacking problem from the conspiracy against time travel attempting to get my code but so far they have only gotten minor bits and pieces nothing more. They have also launched a campaign of harassment and revenge against me but I largely ignore them as a minor problem. I am working on several books and have published one already. I will not post that here because I do not want to be accused of advertising. But, in time the story, the code, the truth will all come out. It will be told in books and a documentry film. Even my code in time will be published. So, anyone wanting my work just hang tight. I will carefully release the truth in time.

My website is http://timetravelinstitute.biz it explains a little bit. My forum is down due to the conspiracy against time travel using their hired hackers to take it down. In time that may be back up but I might use a different domain. The conspiracy against time travel have a problem with me using THE and dot com with their old domain name. But, my biz domain name is perfectly legal. They can not complain about that because they did not register it and It does not in no way resemble their domain. What they fail to see and realize is I am a for real to god honest time travel researcher. Their forum promised a place where time travel researchers like me could post freely and exchange ideals with others. But when I went their I found out that was a lie. My post were deleted or subject to intervention and I was warned about posting about my time travel. I was eventually banned then I was followed all over the internet by them and banned and harassed at other forums. My real work and proof of my time travel because of them has been long delayed in getting to the public. I hold off posting a lot of things because I do not want my time travel to be the next UFO story that goes ignored by main stream press and public and is subject to disinformation by the government so I am careful in how I release real informational about my real work.

My blog right now is only releasing my post one at a time in a recycled manner ensuring that all my post are equally read by the public over time. I have a part of my blog that was accidentally deleted but I have a back up I have to install and edit at some point in the future that will reinstall my full postings with my new ones.

Now, with my programs I have been able to find out the truth about gravity and how UFO flys and the general universe at random. I am probably the only real person on earth that has been able to view the larger universe and science through my time travel computer media. Gravity is the actual combination of all the EMF in the universe creating a North pole, South pole magnetic line in space time as well as a Positive and Negative electrical line of space in space time that interacts with matter. These fields bend according to Einstein's theory's toward matter and regulate time and gravity as we know it. It is all in my blog. The dark energy and dark matter is a combination of matter and anti-matter in our universe left over from the big bang. It is why we can not see it and feel it and monitor it very well with our current science.

The future and past are all real places in our space-time that all exist together. Time is never ending and space and time and all information as we know it exist and dies and exist again over and over but energy and matter is recycled through  eternity. The universe as we know it will repeat over and over again but with different history. In time all history and information is repeated. We will all live and die again through out eternity.