Rate this topic

Robert Naeslund gives his account of how he was implanted with radio transmitters against his will. He explains how these radio transmitters work, and how the state has used this to control thoughts, as well as to keep track of virtually every detail of a person's life. Robert was first implanted with a radio transmitter behind his forehead while waiting to do surgery in a hospital. Later on while at a police station, he was also implanted with radio transmitters. He states that persons are being implanted with radio transmitters during routine surgery in hospitals. He explains the struggle he had, to be able to remove the radio transmitters, as doctors tried to cover up what they had done to him. 

Branded by the Thought Police A Brain Implant Victim Speaks Out

The only thing I can say is thankfully it was not in the US. It truly sounds like sciene fiction or Stephen King. Too bizarre to think about. I could not read the entire thing, too skimmish. Where the man now? Thanks.

The only thing I can say is thankfully it was not in the US. It truly sounds like sciene fiction or Stephen King. Too bizarre to think about. I could not read the entire thing, too skimmish. Where the man now? Thanks.

Implanting people with microchips seems to be going on in many countries. A portion of Robert's article above states : "...Since the 1950s, doctors in both east and west have ignored the sacred oaths of their profession and helped in governments-sponsored research into methods of medical torture and mind control." One can only imagine then, that sixty three years later this implanting of microchips is more widespread, and the capabilities of the microchip is far more advanced than it has been in the past.

I am not sure where Robert is now, but he seems to be still living in Sweden. On YouTube a video was uploaded showing an interview that Robert was apart of, that talks about mind

control. The video is below:

Wow! Either this guy is telling the truth or he is totally bonkers. I would not be surprised if there are folks working on this type of technology around the world because now, with miniaturization of electronics hitting new levels of small size this type of thing could be in our future.

You know, it's one thing to have watched every episode of X-Files but another to see aspects of it in every day life and the news.

So, some of us are chipped afterall. The procedure sounds dangerous, scary, and malice. Although, chipping might be useful for espionage scenarios. I wonder if the chip interferes with his thought, body, and mind. His story sounds like a big blockbuster movie. It is very surreal. So, when he showers, or swims, nothing happens to him? I have not seen the clip but will make time for it.