Gnostic Christian Bishop

Is it a sin to seek knowledge?

Rate this topic

We were created as natural spiritual beings.

We lived naturally, we knew what food to eat, to drink water, to keep ourselves safe from the weather and we lived as a supportive community.

Natural, the state of true spiritual ownership, equal and living as an equal status....a non owned but mutually supported life.

Human males, egotistical, strove for ownership, strove for status, strove for control when no control existed...no status existed and equal support and equal living existed.

Knowledge, the statement when reviewed as the condition for a male to use as a status, to gain control, to have ownership and to destroy the natural.

Therefore when you review the circumstance of our life, knowledge was always considered to be evil by intent and purposeful strategy to use the information against the natural state to placate ownership.

What does the male do everyday....but contemplate his greater wisdom or greater thoughts and impose them upon us all, when by historical review we once owned the only condition that a human needs to own.....equality and mutual support.

I do not agree because for the first recorded 20,000 years we honored the Goddess and women as the bringers of life and placed them above man. No equality there. Then the Bronze Age helped usher in the Gods of war and women where set as chattel and below men. That inequality is still with us although we have made recent gains towards equality.

Knowledge was indeed used to gain control of things as man has always sought perfect order so as to insure our best chance of survival.

You seem to resent that we did so.

Regards

DL

Contrary to what this video says - there were smart people for at least 100,000 years before Egyptians even started basic agriculture. There is a thousand year period where advanced agriculture disappeared there as well. You will find all manner of people saying things not supported by archaeology or which was true when it was first written - as best the person writing it could know. Unfortunately someone else quotes it who has not done original research (like Jim Marrs taking the word of Sitchin) and so the myths are maintained or grow.

Nonetheless there is much value in considering what they say in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTJwgXjb7w

This person points some important places in her quest to blame people, but people who will not study and have no discipline are even more to blame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMqzLrT1kQY

-"The excavations of Thomas W. Jacobsen at the Franchithi Cave on the Bay of Argos... by 13,000 - 11,000 B.C. and that the cultivation of hybrid grains, the domestication of animals, and organized community tuna hunts had already begun." (Britannica) Yet there are those who say we couldn't travel the ocean when obsidian had to be brought from a distance, at this time. They like to intimate we couldn't travel the oceans for a reason when they say (NY Public Library's Chronicles) the earliest recorded sea travel was in 2600 BC to Lebanon.

Dear GB

Yes, I know you think that, But do you also think there are Gnostic Christian sects who got bought off and became Roman Christians who are not Christian at all?

I also wonder how you feel about refined consciousness or soul in all things starting with energy and coalescing into more consciousness akin with sentience at some point even above mere mortals in this event horizon?

To honor is to know disrespect, so why was the female honored, when we were created as mutual and equal beings?

Spirit in the higher state is androgynous to all presences, as it created all presences as released light sound images.  The male by self observation has had many realizations about his inherited and caused life condition.

One such condition was the self realization after he attacked our life again......that he should remain celibate and have never considered sexual intercourse.  It is why sexual intercourse was considered by his own person to be the origin of his own sinful act....not origin of the stated occultist review of original sin...for original creation had no control by his person and nor was it owned by his person.

He knew his own self that if he had not had sex, then he would not have continued to live in a life where his holy spirit did not belong.  He knew that he had placed his life by choice and consideration into an evil act that he had caused himself.  This act was always a mistake for origin light did not purposely change its own presence for a statement of expression or will.  There is no will belonging to the acts of creation for creation changes as soon as you change creation.

By observation and witness of his family suffering he knew that if he did not procreate their presence, then there would be no suffering.

Contrary to what this video says - there were smart people for at least 100,000 years before Egyptians even started basic agriculture. There is a thousand year period where advanced agriculture disappeared there as well. You will find all manner of people saying things not supported by archaeology or which was true when it was first written - as best the person writing it could know. Unfortunately someone else quotes it who has not done original research (like Jim Marrs taking the word of Sitchin) and so the myths are maintained or grow.

Nonetheless there is much value in considering what they say in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTJwgXjb7w

This person points some important places in her quest to blame people, but people who will not study and have no discipline are even more to blame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMqzLrT1kQY

-"The excavations of Thomas W. Jacobsen at the Franchithi Cave on the Bay of Argos... by 13,000 - 11,000 B.C. and that the cultivation of hybrid grains, the domestication of animals, and organized community tuna hunts had already begun." (Britannica) Yet there are those who say we couldn't travel the ocean when obsidian had to be brought from a distance, at this time. They like to intimate we couldn't travel the oceans for a reason when they say (NY Public Library's Chronicles) the earliest recorded sea travel was in 2600 BC to Lebanon.

All recent as compared to the serpent worship that dates back 70,000 years in Africa.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/12/061222-python-ritual.html

Regards

DL

Dear GB

Yes, I know you think that, But do you also think there are Gnostic Christian sects who got bought off and became Roman Christians who are not Christian at all?

I also wonder how you feel about refined consciousness or soul in all things starting with energy and coalescing into more consciousness akin with sentience at some point even above mere mortals in this event horizon?

What is surprising to me is that any Gnostic Christian or anyone of any faith would say they are anything other than Christian when faced with death at the hands of fanatical Christians. Choosing life, even if one must say they accept an immoral theology is the thing to do as dead men cannot fight such an immoral creed if dead. Such a person would revert to proper thinking ASAP after insuring the life of he and his. A temporary compromise is better for survival than not taking it.

There is energy in everything, no argument but not all energy is conscious in the way we think of conscious. Rocks have energy but no consciousness.

All has potential consciousness in a way and that is why we say that God is everywhere and in everything. Potential consciousness is not consciousness.

If you can't see God in all, then you cannot see God at all.

Regards

DL

To honor is to know disrespect, so why was the female honored, when we were created as mutual and equal beings?

Lost me on your first.

The females were obviously honored because they are the incubators of life.

I believe in equality before the law. Are you saying that apart from this that men and women are equal?

Would you ignore of fight the law of the sea that says women and children first?

IOW, men must defer to women and children and not think themselves equal.

Is this a bad law to you?

Regards

DL

Yes, but science is getting to the point of proving consciousness in every energy. For example a decade ago in the deep former Inco mines of Sudbury below the level gamma ray space radiation can reach they separated a muon in half. They energized one half and the other responded,  I have many more examples.

Also I have archaeological proof of advanced conceptual thinking  -art 525,000 years ago.

Ocean travel across the horizon of over 825,000 years (probably far more on land which required navigation by the stars and that leads to geometry and basic trig.

You probably know about the water crystals and Emotu, you should also know Tiller and his book Conscious Acts of Creation.

The Hill of Tara might be the oldest man made pyramid in the world. According to legends recounted to me by my Ogham mentor who grew up near here reading menhirs and other megaliths. Along with his sister they learned all five dialects of Ogham. No one else has learned this to my knowledge. He was a consultant to the Huntington Library when I met him. He is probably dead now but as he said it was accepted that Hebrew came from the same Phoenician root all other Mediterranean languages came from. Many things he told me and much of the book he asked me to re-write has subsequently been proven. The link that follows covers more of these proofs which come long after we said they would.

http://www.mythicalireland.com/ancie...aratemple.html

http://www.gloriafarley.com/chap2.htm

Here is another developed divinatory system I think is almost as old as Ogham and because I know people traveled from Europe to China for at least a million years (Even some interpretations of the Out of Africa theory agrees) I know there was cross-pollination of the all important divinatory knowledge including Ogham. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching

And then we have Britannica who appear willing to allow they don't really know much about anything related to Ogham and Runes. They should contact the Runic sub-committee on origins. They should read Gimbutas and know it is a good source for Old European scripts going back to the 7th Millennium BCE and glimpsing into greater antiquity. It makes me red in the face when people quote Wiki or Britannica and look no further. I hope anyone seeing Runes or Ogham can see it relates to sign languages and tally systems or Marshack's ancient lunar calendar which is at least 20,000 years old. It is archaeologically accepted as such after he fought 25 years to make people see the truth and that it was not mere farm implement scratches like all Ogham appears to be for those who are paid to never do research on it.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...gham-alphabets

The issue of a humanzee is not the end of the story. We can create the hybrids you see in astrological signs like my own - Sagittarius. I once saw an archaeological report on the site of the original Olympics that seemed to indicate some creature could jump so far it could hold the ball in a football game and get a field goal! Minotaurs and Centaurs might (!) have existed!

http://www.globalchange.com/humancow.htm

Indeed Edgar Cayce saw these things in his channelling readings on Atlantis which if true was before the time we can reasonably say humans existed on Earth. There was no lost continent unless you go back to Gondwanaland morphing into what now exists.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=vAp...gar%22&f=false

What we need is a system which can help people - not alienate them against their soul, their fellow man, their creative potential to have purpose. We had an 'extended family' before Empire. We can plan for success and not get taken down all so many garden paths.

Jesus said:

"If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of heaven will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are the children of the living father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty, and you are poverty.’”

(From The Gospel of Thomas found in Dag Hammadi in the postwar period.)

“Do not put yourself in front of your Self.” – Mayan saying.

"All of us are born for a reason, but all of us don't discover why. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others."

- Danny Thomas

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white." - Charlie Chaplin, born the same year as Hitler.

"The other shape, If shape it might be call'd, that shape had none, Distinguishable in member, joint, or limb; Or substance might be call'd that shadow seem'd; For each seem'd either; black it stood as night, Fierce as ten furies, terrible as Hell, And shook a dreadful dart; what seem'd his head The likeness of a kingly crown had on. Satan was now at hand; and from his seat The monster, moving onward, came as fast With horrid strides; Hell trembled as he strode." -- John Milton

“Reality is a shared Hallucination.” – Howard Bloom

"I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams." - Dr. Jonas Salk Discovered The First Vaccine Against Polio

“Fear not, nor be dismayed at the appearance that is darkness, at the disguise that is evil, at the empty cloak that is death, for you have picked these for your challenges. They are the stones on which you choose to whet the keen edge of your spirit. Know that ever about you stands the reality of love, and each moment you have the power to transform your world by what you have learned.”

One by Richard Bach who is the son of Marcus Bach and the erudite knowledge which came therefrom is in all of his books.

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law." - The Kybalion

“What things soever ye desire, when ye pray believe that ye received them, and ye shall have them.” – Mark 11: 24 quoting Jesus see also Psalms 82: 6 and John 10: 34

Speaking at the meeting of the IMF in the year 2000, Vaclav Havel emphasised that the “the crucial task is to fundamentally strengthen a system of universally shared moral standards that will make it impossible, on a truly global scale, for the various rules to be time and again circumvented with still more ingenuity than had gone into their invention.”

“Art is a dialogue we have always carried out with the unknown. We have come to distinguish the contours of the unknown through the unconscious, through religion and magic and we may soon begin to understand such totally modern emotions as the feeling that we belong to the future, that our civilization is the sum of others.” – Andre Malraux.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. - H.L. Mencken

"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for enslaving mankind and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy, in fact, constitute the real Anti-Christ.” – Thomas Jefferson

As this author says (somewhat tongue in cheek) all books of the Bible and this cult are corrupt. Savior = save your ($$)

http://www.truthcontest.com/insights...s-dogma/#page2

Aristotle referred to happiness as the most we can achieve. Demons and gods were interchangeable in the time of Homer when people had far less institutionalized manipulation of their thoughts and soulful understandings. If mankind doesn't get these hallucinations or CONstructs out of the ether and away from the dreams that ordinary people can be affected by - will mankind ever shake the hold of cults and religion? The supposed quote from Jesus in the above link is what Futurescape says machines can allow us to do now. We can "manifest" reality or "creatively realize" what occurs. The people controlling the machines will have more power than all the priests of antiquity.

Yes, but science is getting to the point of proving consciousness in every energy. For example a decade ago in the deep former Inco mines of Sudbury below the level gamma ray space radiation can reach they separated a muon in half. They energized one half and the other responded,  I have many more examples.

Also I have archaeological proof of advanced conceptual thinking  -art 525,000 years ago.

Ocean travel across the horizon of over 825,000 years (probably far more on land which required navigation by the stars and that leads to geometry and basic trig.

You stretch your terms too far. A muon may respond to another or steel may respond to a magnet but such is not showing consciousness. When they communicate thoughts then you can call it consciousness.

As to your other ancient facts, those were people doing things and sure, they were conscious being.

When you can show that sub-atomic particles can think, then you will have something.

Regards

DL

Dear GB

The muon communicated via something - that something we could call ESP or if not that, it is more. Perception is part of consciousness. Yes, it is not thinking even though it is more than most people who are ensconced in materiality combined with brainwashed BELIEF (victims - eh).

The water crystals, Mandelbrot, Schumann, pentagon dodecahedron and other design interfacing as substrate to something more than mere communication, show DESIGN and decisions of a sort - also you can say not thinking. I have threads of full page posts that number in the hundreds on this aspect. I am seeing you are the Hermetic Gnostic variety so you certainly know a lot of those things too.

Then there are just as many threads I have about consciousness study. Here is one you might enjoy from reealitysandwich,

"Classical Greece, the Renaissance, the Romantic Movement.

And in our own experience, we can find moments when this happens too: moments of insight, ‘peak experiences’, creative moments when the big picture and the detail come together, when the particular seems to express some universal, and when the whole cosmos seems to reside in our own imaginations. (Poets may receive inspiration from the right brain, but they need the left in order to capture that inspiration in words.) McGilchrist argues that the times in western history when a creative union between the two hemispheres of the brain were reached were triggered by the urgent need for them to work together. Crisis, he says, can bring about the completion of our ‘partial mind’, as the poet W.B. Yeats expressed it. We are not, I submit, short of crises. Let us hope McGilchrist is right and that the evolution of consciousness, spurred by the challenges before us, unites our two sides in a creative gnosis for the twenty-first century.""

http://realitysandwich.com/t/psyche/

I sincerely hope he and Mc Gilchrist are correct about our brain structure changing to allow integrating and that the resultant integration will allow soul or spirit to inform the brain or mind. I suspect we have the means to make this a machine reality even if it is not biological. That means we will be second rate sentient beings on our own planet if we do not adapt or mutate.

Here is another - posted at Truth Zone to a person who was a stage performing psychic channeller. I have tamed the Nazis there to the point it could be a decent place to have this convo - some detailed threads like The God "Within" and others you would appreciate. There is zero censorship and lots of people who would benefit from your words.

Yes, but really good students of reality always knew more and did not need to abuse people.

That does not mean that Cayce did not open a lot of doors for those of us who have been aware all our lives - my father told me about the pixie mind (which he did not really grasp) early and often.

Today's Pied Piper is Kaku. Deepak has profited immensely also - his book on Druids followed mine.

Michio Kaku

If you are a scientist in the present day, and you do not believe in telepathy and many more paranormal facts - you are going to have to address what Kaku says about you. He calls such people "know-nothing scientists".

"Theoretical physicists are not known for their rock star appeal. Scientists are not inherently cool by our modern standards because so often the average person does not understand what it is they do. Michio Kaku is working to change that and in the process, he has become a bit of a superstar in his own right. Michio sat down with Deepak Chopra for Newswire.fm's program One World to discuss his illustrious career, his latest book, and the conscious mind; an interest that they both share.

Michio's new book, The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance and Empower the Mind explores many questions that a generation ago, only philosophers were discussing in the abstract. Today, he is making these things a reality. "Telepathy, telekinesis, uploading memories, photographing a dream, we've done it." He told to Deepak. But there are still vast mysteries in the human brain that science has yet to uncover.

2014-07-23-ScreenShot20140704at3.26.25PM.png

"If you take a look at the neurons of the brain, each neuron is very complicated, connected to ten thousand other neurons but they're just neurons," Michio explains. "They're just either on or off but when you put one hundred billion of them together all of a sudden you get consciousness." Science is still trying to fill in the gaps between what each of these neurons does and how that translates to consciousness. So much of our own existence is understood because others are conscious of our existence. It's a complicated idea but Michio has a way of explaining his work that makes it accessible to the average person; you don't need an advanced degree in physics or biology or even philosophy to follow along.

Michio's research has fascinating connections to eastern philosophy and it is this connection that makes his discussion with Deepak so interesting. Here are two men, with vastly different backgrounds, discussing the intersection of their interests in consciousness and bringing together different disciplines to examine the same mysteries. It is no wonder that both Deepak and his guest Michio Kaku are held in such high esteem.

This is a blog series produced in partnership with One World, a video series with Deepak Chopra and NEWSWIRE.FM. To view the full video and subscribe to all the episodes click here."

Note: BBcode and smileys are still usable.

Telepathy is communicating thought via brain waves. These waves are made up of sub-atomic particles. Sub-atomic particles are not brain waves nor are they a sign of sub-atomic particles participating in creating conscious thought.

When you see or hear of any nuon  actually showing a though on anything, then I will begin to think you have something.

I have an open mind and have claimed 2 telepathic experiences but my mind is not that open that it will let stuff in that goes against logic and reason. If I did not have a real witness to one of those telepathic experiences here to confirm it, I would not hold a belief in anything more than a mind burp.

Regards

DL 

Edited by Gnostic Christian Bishop

Dear GB

Definitions limit truth. So what would you say was connecting the muon to it's prior other half?

I get your point - this thread is not about science and pretty soon it will not be about Knowledge if you choose to limit it to SIN rather than the title.

Dear GB

Definitions limit truth. So what would you say was connecting the muon to it's prior other half?

I get your point - this thread is not about science and pretty soon it will not be about Knowledge if you choose to limit it to SIN rather than the title.

I have no idea what connects sub atomic particles and neither do the scientists or they would likely shut down all the particle colliders.

You are saying it has to do with consciousness yet are not saying who or what this consciousness is or is communicating. Nerve cells and even single cells react to stimulation. That is not consciousness and you have yet to show anything that looks like consciousness.

Seems you want me to take of buy into your definition but are not dealing with any of my objections to the sale.

Just pushing on more data without dealing with the objection is fruitless.

Regards

DL

The human male was once natural, he then irradiated his brain/cell/chemical life and became possessed by the science that he caused to be activated.

The science he caused was to levitate stone above natural fusion.  To alter fusion is to change it from its own higher state into a lower state to allow conversion to happen.

Stone does not levitate on Planet Earth...it levitated in origin when Earth had its natural face ripped off, and the stone defused and began to lift off.  Just as the cow demonstrated by a UFO nuclear orbital signal overhead...as the white light as it was drawn up into levitation.

The ancients realized that they had NO CONTROL OF LEVITATION and once activated and it burnt stone fusion of the higher state....older stone fusion and colder fusion, they realized how evil the choice was.

You would need to question why humanity has placated information, as information itself is formed by imagery....communications....vibration and interactions.  The information that humanity has channeled as awareness.....being the only information that our brother used to gain for levitation of stone, stated that human beings also have been drawn up by the UFO signal.  Why do you think cows changed their cellular matter and looked like a half formed cow, after being levitated and then converted in the nuclear activated signal?

Radiation causes attacks...radiation has happened to us by the UFO radiated nuclear orbital via communictions to communications.

Temples worldwide were part of the ancient occult science....as community living and trading involved the teaching of technology, the exact same standards we have always lived by under occult ruling.

The oribitals therefore cause different radiated light sounds to form that communicate to communicate and as we are also being irradiated at the same time that the UFO orbital signals share their communications, we gain new information....but the information is an attack.  This is how communication communicates.

We exist as the conscious state of awareness making statements about communication...when the communications existing between their own bodies also at the same time communicate to the REAL CONSCIOUSNESS...AND REAL AWARENESS.....and the communication itself HAS NO AWARENESS.

Yet the atmosphere through its photonic interactions copies our living organism and forms a shadow body or burnt irradiated communication/copy.  This is why it seems that other energy bodies are conscious....when they never were....for all types of radiation interactions involve a status of irradiating the living cell and making a form of mutated spiritual copy.

The male and female....created as equal spirits, yet different light sounds....only because the male in origin manifested first.  Androgynous light created a second spirit as the equal status, but as androgyny changed its light sound.....it is why a female was formed as the equal to the male.

As the male lost his androgynous equality, he manifested first...the androgynous light surrounding the spirit above, moved down to save him....which is how the female spirit then also manifested.  This is why androgyny is the supporter of the cellular creation, the actual spiritual presence that allowed a male to have the same cell function as a female and then reproduce his own presence inside of the female cell by sperm.  It proves that a higher andrognyous spirit created all life...origin spirit in origin light.

The male...the occultist, the believer of his own presence....the teller of his own story...the believer of his own person as a Creator...dishonored the presence of the female.   He ignored her equal status and implied that her spirit was less than his own....only because in origin he contemplated that it was the female spirit who forced him to manifest.....yet the androgyny to which he belonged was changed by the presence of his own spirit who manifested into a male.

He then considered to do occultism after the androgyny advised by female manifested self to "not touch the female" in the manifesting-demanifesting process.....yet he did.  As he caused the loss of his origin spirit and it became an animal...he feared for his own presence and decided to copy what the animal kingdom had gained......birth and replication of a spirit body.  This proves that the males own intent was to always own all status, including that of Creator.....whereas the review of creation is that it is a self evolved condition, which the male has never had a presence in.....yet he considers ownership of it all.

The female was anciently irradiated by his evil occultism....our brother who formed the ancient origin brotherhood murdered the first male....the Father and became a lower conscious self.  After his own person was irradiated, did he realize how dishonorable he actually was....for he was only alive, healthy and living because of the female.  This is when he considered to respect and honor the female that he had dis-respected.

The dis respect was to consider a stone planet a female....to consider the atmosphere a female....to consider the animal nature a female so that he could be superior by self review....dishonorable.

After he caused the ancient attack on cows did he then consider the cow to be holy.  Only after he changed the nuclear dust did he consider dust to be holy.  Only after he changed the atmosphere did he consider the atmosphere holy.  Only after his own physical organic cell brain and chemical life change did he consider the human female to be holy.

This is the true review of the male spirit.

I saw no objections until you were given science to answer your wishy-washy desire to call it something like a g-d.

I did not define anything. I said it happened and gave a word for it - then asked what you would call it. Here is what another scientists calls it - multi-sensory (which is ESP). And they are in fact finding answers including the god particle.

But in response to your comment about selling something - science OBSERVES, priests and Bishops do NOT!

Gnosis is wisdom and you should start seeing what the Hermetic science really addressed. The quantum physicists are closer than anyone to knowing what it is. You might look up Re-discovering the Mind from 1980. We have come a long way since then.

There are many scientists who talk about things spiritual in ways that should lead to schools beginning to get the message. I hope that happens soon. There are still too many people avoiding facts and talking about sin or demons and boogeymen.

"We are evolving
from five-sensory humans into multisensory humans....
The perceptions of the multi-sensory human
extend beyond physical reality
to the larger dynamical systems of which our physical reality is a part. "

"As we become multi sensory,
we move beyond the limitations of the five senses
and we now are evolving to a different mechanism
in the exploration of physical reality."

"You cannot find your soul with your mind,
you must use your heart.
You must know what you are feeling.
If you don't know what you are feeling,
you will create unconsciously."

~ Gary Zukav ~

Robert, who was the thinker of information to form the concepts?

The human male.

If you ask yourself why did the human male form concepts, it only relates to the condition which he discusses, the review of creation and the powers of creation.

So we ask why did a male want to know the powers of creation....the answer is for his own use.

The historical review of the concepts are male, seen as a review by the male through the condition that was studied....how did a human being gain information itself, information that relates to conditions where his own life does not exist.

The male stated....DNA informed me.

The spirit stated that radiation informed me....and radiation has a multiple sound condition that relates information through radiated channels, and radiated signals and radiated interactions.

Spirit advised that the male who used a somatic chemical change to his natural spiritual brain, changed his brain frequency and then saw holographic imagery related to the brain frequency.  This is a true historical review, for Graham Hancock and others have been involved in the condition and study of Shamanism, along with the secret society of occultists.

This is how the male gained concepts of his preceding self in images where he previously existed to obtain information from the records of his pre-existing memory and also actions.

This is how the male gained the concepts that he was Father the Creator...whereas if you do a spiritual review the information states Father the Destroyer of origin light and origin conditions.  Males therefore own a concept where they believe that they can create, yet creation exists created.....they review the creation and then try to emulate the natural conditions and then get attacked/destroyed by trying to emulate a condition that was never owned and never actually existed....a Creator.

If you review the condition that implied a thought about process relating to the atmosphere....the atmosphere exists as a mass.  The male considered the O circular bodies of radiated sound seals as separate information in the mass, giving a review that the mass kept them safe...yet the mass relied on the cooled radiation to stay sealed..  Radiation O sounds that had cooled....but previously were heated radiation streams that attacked Earth and its origins and converted Earth's matter.

This is proven by origin stone, where creation and origin was attacked and destroyed.. origin stone held in meteors and asteroids....frozen.  When unfrozen the normal situation is for the stone to disintegrate as the gas heats, as Earth stone had disintegrated as the mass of sand/dirt/dust demonstrates.

Therefore the ancient male considered the cooled radiation fixed sound that was evolving...continual cooling changing the patterns of sound. This was his own personal consideration of a function he called God.  O a circle....a circle in a swirling motion G forming a lower O....that then split into 2 as D and D.  It is why D has a value of 500 and D and D 1000....the values given to Christ and Satan.

He therefore took the information of a fixed realized condition that he implied was God, a circular O body of ANGLES-ANGELS.....caused the body to collapse in sound which formed the sin value or apple shaped/heart shaped sine that belonged to a condition of falling sound signals.  This activated irradiation.  He knew the condition, for he existed in origin creation as huge manifested human male spirits.  He held the origin spirit body that first activated sound O to be lost out of origin light...where the androgynous spirit still exists.  Therefore he held the control value for expressing sound from his personal spirit to cause change.

If this were not true, then the review of the American Indian in his self belief that he could activate rain and also his paintings depicting a large spirit in the atmosphere would not have been considered.  Information is what it is.....formed....created....caused.  This is how we gained information for the status of information is in its forming.

Although the ancient Shaman then could access a signal for the levitation of stone......he did not realize due to a non holographic memory (UFO ATTACK/REMOVAL of the atmospheric body), that the after affects of levitation was disintegration of matter...and also his own death by self combustion and incineration.  This is because the UFO condition removes O bodies by multiple manifestations of the atmospheric mass and it held no record.  This condition is also supported as evidence when modern radiation increase in our atmosphere caused human self combustion.

So he caused a signal of irradiation so that his Temple/Pyramid could access the signal to levitate stone...by stone being irradiated/burnt to change the level of nuclear fusion inside of the stone bodies.  This is how stone lightened.  Yet holding this signal as a constant then irradiated life and he died.  This is why the concept of God has proven to be evil occultism as a practice...even though it involves positive considerations.  When you review the owner of the positive....it only ever belonged to the human male presence considering the information.....not the atmosphere.   So via this review he then removed his own positive life condition by giving it to science.

This is how our ancient brother gained concepts for self destruction by his imposed condition that he is a Creator.....for only the male exists as the value of Creator....self.

I know that you express a frustrated life review considering the secret occult order and how they have affected our life, yet no male has actually considered how their own presence and use of information supports the ownership condition of value, when it was always a false value.

The false value then includes observations of changes.

The male changes the natural cooled radiation and then causes an interaction of radiation signals.

New information is formed by the changes...yet the changes are an act of destruction...a condition of converting and then using the conversion of energy.

The male then states....oh new information, new concepts, new ideas....yet all of the ideas gained from and through concepts of interactions that he previously was not aware of.....for the signals did not allow his awareness to know the information.

So he then praises his own mind condition and the ability to gain new information, yet it is destroyed information....and so then we get destroyed.

Edited by victimized

There is only the created.

Our brother by self advice, meaning that information has to be formed for his own person to be notified attacked his self by applying occultist practice.

This is the only reason why we have a formed division of male information regarding spirit and life sanctity and the occultist.

We have only ever made mistakes to then be advised from the mistake.

The origin mistake was made in light by the owner of the origin light....androgyny...no name, no information, just a presence of spirit in its presence.

The spirit that caused the origin light to alter to force it to make the mistake and loose a part of its light body became the light spirit of the male.  Before this circumstance he was an androgynous being.

The male eventuated into his own spiritual self manifestation, realized that Nature was lower than his spirit....for interaction or communication of spiritual information advised him that Nature was lower than his own spirit and that his own spirit by presence had caused the creation of Nature.

He was also aware of the higher state, for it too was communicating to him...his higher androgynous light spiritual presence...a non entity in a non reviewed light.

Light only changed by sound.

Light sound created creation.

To ask a male to consider how he believed his own presence thinking of all concepts was a Creator is to impose the condition that he created.

So you review the memory, a memory recorded by the atmospheric photonic reaction that allows the atmosphere to record sound and image....and his life was recorded.

He reviewed information via the following aspects...as an innocent spirit only given communication of other bodies.

The androgynous sound changed into his own manifested life nature...a human male.

Androgyny light sound of spirit kept flowing, allowing the male to be complete.

A female spirit then manifested out of the androgyny as light sound of androgyny changed.  The female formed...the female disappeared.

The male owns his own self realization.

How did the male ever know that a higher body existed that created his own presence?

Via this circumstance of spiritual recorded memory.

He then felt the way that he did...that he had been left....yet most of his own spirit had demanifested.

He then considered his own situation, owned by his own presence.  He did not consider the destruction of his presence...he considered replacing his presence above that of the female so that he could return to the androgyny.  He blamed the female for his own demise...yet the female never actually existed.  The female presence only formed due to his own presence having formed.

He then made considerations as to how he could change places with the female and then converted his own Nature....attacking origin creation as the outcome of all awarenesses as memory and records attest.

He could only know about stone levitation by being present on Earth when stone levitated.  Stone does not levitate naturally on Earth.

Earth, being converted by the activated change to light sound was achieved by his own presence.  This is how he gave himself a review of a spirit that he proclaimed was the Creator Father.....yet origin spirit self manifestation were only adults, for human conception was not caused on origin Earth.

Therefore when the male using his own memory of spirit did a spiritual review...he reviewed his own person as an adult male who activated the conversion act and attack upon his own person.

This is how he gained the concept that he was the Creator...that the female had saved him....that the female was higher than him...and that the female was his Mother.

Yet where he existed....his Father, a new manifested spirit and his Mother, a new manifested spirit had caused his new life...from the act of conception, not manifestation.

His Mother was his organic Mother, his equal in spirit, and his equal in cell information and status.

Nature is natural without science, without the thought of science, or without the creation of scientific concepts.

Our brother forced the condition of science upon our life via his level of conscious choices and then built his concept through the Pyramid and Temple schematics and then irradiated his life and his family.

The atmosphere does not have a spirit in it.

The atmosphere when changed does record and it records a fake spirit or an evil spirit by a held irradiating fixed constant, which is why our ancient brother gained a realization about conjuring of the evil presence through the act of converting nuclear matter and sealed/cooled nuclear conditions.

All information that we have lived and gained as information has come from self experience and also the incorrect mind and brain condition of the lower conscious self of the male who proclaims his personal presence is the Creator.

He then uses his personal presence and makes statements about creation that do not exist in reality, but only exist as a memory review that he uses as he placates the gain of creational powers.

Our brother already proved to his own person that scientific conversion is an evil act...called it evil himself due to the experience that he gave his own presence.

And Robert, you are well known on the internet for your retalitative negative comments, yet I chose to speak on your forum due to this fact, that you have not allowed our brother's own indoctrinated beliefs to indoctrinate your thinking, yet you still impose his beliefs upon your person as if the male is correct.

The information that affects your spirit regarding the female obviously has been trying to cause you to reflect upon the true condition of our life inheritance and its male indoctrinated beliefs that always destroys our life as supported by archaeological evidence and also biblical literature based on astronomical data.

I saw no objections until you were given science to answer your wishy-washy desire to call it something like a g-d.

I did not define anything. I said it happened and gave a word for it - then asked what you would call it. Here is what another scientists calls it - multi-sensory (which is ESP). And they are in fact finding answers including the god particle.

But in response to your comment about selling something - science OBSERVES, priests and Bishops do NOT!

Gnosis is wisdom and you should start seeing what the Hermetic science really addressed. The quantum physicists are closer than anyone to knowing what it is. You might look up Re-discovering the Mind from 1980. We have come a long way since then.

There are many scientists who talk about things spiritual in ways that should lead to schools beginning to get the message. I hope that happens soon. There are still too many people avoiding facts and talking about sin or demons and boogeymen.

"We are evolving
from five-sensory humans into multisensory humans....
The perceptions of the multi-sensory human
extend beyond physical reality
to the larger dynamical systems of which our physical reality is a part. "

"As we become multi sensory,
we move beyond the limitations of the five senses
and we now are evolving to a different mechanism
in the exploration of physical reality."

"You cannot find your soul with your mind,
you must use your heart.
You must know what you are feeling.
If you don't know what you are feeling,
you will create unconsciously."

~ Gary Zukav ~

Robert, when you review ancestry, our ancient Nature of spirit is natural....we only communicated via spiritual expression without concepts of naming/owning or changing.  We were innocent as our Father in the light, the causer of all changes advises us through his own recorded memory.

We had no words, we had no meanings, we had no language, we had NO OWNERSHIP.

Ownership was indoctrinated by our ancient brother who decided that he wanted status and ownership outside of natural family unity....support....love, kindness, caring and mutual respect.  He demanded to have our elder Father's life position, of being wise from having lived, as being old and being supported as the wise and elder that he was.  Our Mother was respected in the same manner and their children served their elders due to their age, out of respect for family and family unity.

Our brother who gained a self realization from being born in our Mother's bodily cells, inherited the eventual awareness about his attack on his family....the ancient activation for stone conversion of origin Earth.  This was when stone levitation was caused.  Stone on new Earth life did not levitate...no signal existed in the atmosphere to cause stone to levitate.  Natural life does not levitate.  Levitation is evil...levitation is an attack on Earth, life and the continuance of life.  Levitation is an occult cause and an occult activated attack.

Our brother formed the concepts of naming and owning and valuing all aspects of natural spiritual creation.

This is how our brother formed science...scientific explanations via the use of his own natural spiritual presence.

When you argue with a spiritual human who uses the concept explanations that were given them by our occult brother, they argue with the best information that they can possibly argue with....as a defence of our spiritual life and existence.

We can only use our brother's occult information to imply by virtue of use of the information that he himself is in fact mis-informed by his self interpretation that he is a Creator.  He is only the destroyer of natural fusion and natural evolution.  Our history attests to this condition.

We make statements about the evil status of seeking knowledge, only due to self experience.  We only speak about the negative implied reviews due to self experience.....not for ego.  The spiritual community, with a lack of ego, with a love of their family, with the communications of spiritual love and guidance are trying to defend our family against the egotistical maniacal drive of our occultist brother who strives to destroy our life.  This basis of his own spiritual self is the reason....for when we follow his historical spiritual journey he was the spirit self who chose to alter origin light and origin spirit....the state of androgyny that supports all life.

Our brother argues spirit...he argues that the spirit of creation is in the Heavenly atmosphere of the atmosphere.   Spiritual humanity knows that the spirit of origin creation is not in the Earth atmosphere it is in the origin light on the other side of the atmospheric body.  The atmosphere refilled emptied out space and it then communicated by light sound to origin light.  As you cannot own origin light as an occultist or a scientist and cannot factor something you cannot own or describe by its condition, you argue by egotistical ownership of all values that it does not exist.

You want us to believe that it does not exist...yet you fear yourself through self implied reviews regarding spirit after life has ceased.

Our spiritual family has been given enough self evidence by self experience to know that real origin spirit has always existed and always will exist without an egotistical lower being making statements about conditions that it is not advised about.   Your theories demonstrate this condition...then you experiment trying to impose the condition of the theory and life demonstrates its destruction.  You keep the destruction secreted...your argue with the public and secret information from them and then consider yourselves all knowing up until the time when you yourselves get attacked.

Robert you have argued with humanity who were irradiated and had an experience.  As you yourself have not had the experience, does the experience not exist just because you say so?

The review of Sin as an occult document, which the Bible demonstrates it is, the review was how to gain Sin, for our ancient occult brother factored information to gain the Sin of his own Satanic review.

The review only came from an experience, it came no other way.  How the review was interpreted is what the argument has always considered....yet the argument relates to cause and effects of applied occultist practice...called Satanism.

Satanism was the applied occult status that reviewed a condition in creation, wanted to emulate the condition, yet the condition never existed.

SCIENCE/OCCULT never existed until it was thought about and then implied.

When you review the data it states that the ancient method for building as a secret brotherhood wisdom was the ability to levitate stone above its natural fusion.

This review also states.....levitation never existed on Earth in natural life.

Therefore our brother, the occultist committed an act against Nature and destroyed 2 reviewed conditions...his review of Satan and his review of Christ, values given a balance of 1000 against 1000.

Our brother, the Scientist, the thinker, the theorist, the unrealistic reviewer, the egotistical stater of untruths.

He says to our family...I observe and this is how I know.

I say to the occultist review....I observe and this is how I know.

I wake up each day, and see Nature, and I see my family, and I see their love, care, and I also see their hatred, their anger, their suffering.

And I asked why?

The spiritual answers gave me an awareness that our occult brother had changed the natural balances of our life and caused the suffering to be inherited by incineration acts....combustion acts all relating to the use and application of his review of the Holy Dust...or the nuclear product.

I say to my brother, what do you observe...you are a natural being, you observe the Nature in which supports you life....and then you theorize and invent and then state "natural"....."informed"....when the informed state is owned.....a status of Natural creation supporting Natural creation.

So we ask about information and review information was given to us by our occult brother who EXPLORED and WANTED...and wanted to EMULATE and then was attacked by changing the natural spiritual life that we lived.

What is to argue about?

We know by spiritual review that we once owned a personal status of mutual parentage...a parentage that was equal...that allowed equality, that supported equality, that supported family and unity and then it was taken away from us by overthrow...the conditions that all belong to the occultist community.

You argue about a story....yet for science to exist a series of legends have to be imposed to consider the information for conversion.  Conversion states that it takes the highest condition, converts it to then obtain the lower condition.  Never has the occultist considered what happens to the higher condition that once supported your natural life?   Being spiritually attacked is what caused you to make other considerations and then form information about other legends....which is how the legend of the JESUS review was gained.

CHRIST the condition that is stated to be owned by JESUS is discussed in the Old Testimonials.....only because the spirit of life had changed...the spirit was attacked...the spiritual life of our family had to prove to the occultists who were attacking it.  It was proven through the STATEMENT of JESUS CHRIST.

We were then taught about our natural life.  Occultism was the destruction of our natural life.  We argue over documents relating the experience of spirit in secret discussions, but were nevertheless taught about the actual evil that related to the practices of occultism.  Occultism is science, the conversion of the spirit bodies that irradiate and destroy the natural cell function.

You stretch your terms too far. A muon may respond to another or steel may respond to a magnet but such is not showing consciousness. When they communicate thoughts then you can call it consciousness.

As to your other ancient facts, those were people doing things and sure, they were conscious being.

When you can show that sub-atomic particles can think, then you will have something.

Regards

DL

The only thinker is the human being thinking and then imposing thinking upon the value.

If you removed the thinker, who is left to place value upon a review?

Therefore a human male imposes that his own thought values know everything there is to know....and you cannot argue about this review.  You already impose that you know it all...make comments about what you are reviewing and advise the information that you know what it is by your own intent.

You first begin with an intent....a theory to gain power, because you have run out of Earth created resources....resources already formed without your knowledge of how or what formed them...you simply have a product that you realized you could convert to gain a resource and a fuel to burn for energy.

Yet in its natural state you theorize about its conditions and impose human vales upon the state in which it exists.

You then change the natural mineral/chemical and then interact it with new information that it was not previously interacting with.

Suddenly you gain new personal insights through your studies....yet you have always existed in the same state of the atmospheric body, with the same Earth body, thinking with the same mind.

Yet the only condition that changed...was the fact that a higher amount of radiation was released....this created and caused a new destruction condition...your mind reviews the information in the destructive condition that never existed before.....until you caused it.

What is so enlightening about this condition.....an occultist reviewing what he has destroyed and then proclaiming through his own irradiated mind condition that he has become greater in intelligence.  Whereas by self evidence he has become a greater destroyer of life.

We review the life condition and life supports the review.

Congratulations on believing that you are a Creator.

Congratulations on changing your own values about God and now state that a God particle exists...without actually thinking about the cause and effect conditions that you have incorporated in your viewing of your own evil acts.....destruction and conversion.

You previously stated that God was the condition in the Heavens....how has God suddenly become a particle?

Knowledge systems being integrated and similar throughout the whole world clued me in to what had to be happening for a very long time - humans travelling. I will allow there is ESP and tap-ins which can allow knowledge to travel on it's own - but the depth of knowledge and results seems to have only one explanation - actual physical travel. Not aliens like the Bible and other players have sought to generate in order to keep sheople doing what they want or need. The academics in many fields spent and spend their energy learning lies and repeating them rather than seeking answers already apparent in the mystical traditions. Fortunately the best scientists have awakened from this slumber or what Gurdjieff called sleep-walking.

The likes of philosophical giants throughout history are here to see through the eyes of spiritual and incisive scientists like Jung and now another - named Maurice Nicoll who was his friend.

So who is this Nicoll?

http://www.gurdjieffwork.com/site/in...=110836&DL=243

"Maurice Nicoll: Spiritual Giant, Gentle Genius

Humanity is regarded as unfinished, incomplete, imperfect. We have the possibility of completing ourselves, perfecting ourselves; all that is necessary for this lies in us.

— Maurice Nicoll —

What would be your reaction to meeting a man of towering intellect, infinite kindness, commanding presence, and amazing insight into the workings of human nature, knowing that he was also the student and colleague of three of the greatest spiritual teachers of the twentieth century? If you are like us, you would be immediately attracted to him and want to study with him.

That reaction has been the foundation of our respect, admiration, and love for Maurice Nicoll since we met him through his writings over a decade ago. The depth of his work has guided us in our efforts to ground the Enneagram in a simple, clear understanding of human nature in the hope that we can make it accessible to the widest possible readership.

The Man and his Education

Henry Maurice Dunlop Nicoll was born in Kelso, Scotland in 1884 and died in Great Amwell near London in 1953. Son of Sir William Robertson Nicoll, founding editor of The British Weekly and one of the most famous men of letters of his day, he studied at Caius College, Cambridge and received his medical degree at St. Bartholomew's Hospital in London. In the first decade of the twentieth century, against his father's wishes but with his blessing, he studied with Carl Jung and wrote one of the first books on Jungian dream interpretation. He said that encountering Jung was the first important event of his life. He and Carl Jung remained lifelong friends, and when he married Catherine Champion Jones in 1920 the newlyweds spent part of their honeymoon with Carl and Emma Jung.

After serving in the Royal Army Medical Corps in Mesopotamia during the First World War under harrowing conditions, he established his practice on Harley Street in London where for many years he was known as London's leading neurologist and one of Britain's leading psychologists. There, it is said, he received people of both great and small station in life with uniform graciousness and kindness. News of his unique combination of wisdom and love spread slowly, since he published most of his books toward the end of his life.

In 1921, while he was considering Dr. Jung's invitation to be his personal representative in Great Britain, he met P. D. Ouspensky, student and colleague of George Gurdjieff, and was immediately taken with his ideas.

Gurdjieff, a contemporary of Jung and Nicoll, had spent the first forty years of his life searching throughout Asia, Africa, and the Near East to discover a valid conception of the meaning of human existence. In this odyssey he learned methods and practices for releasing latent powers in the human psyche for personal transformation. Calling his new method by various names — the Fourth Way, the System, and the Work — it is the way of balancing all three centers: thinking, feeling and doing. In 1910 he founded the Institute for the Harmonious Development of Man in Moscow, later moving it to the Caucasus and finally to Paris in 1919 to escape wars and revolutions. The central idea of The Work is that humanity is asleep and must awaken through self-observation; one must die to oneself and the thousands of attachments one has made in life so that a new self, a ‘Real I' can emerge.

"In the Fourth Way, you live an ordinary life in the world, and life is your teacher. Balancing the three centers in the midst of daily life has a deceptively simple sound to it. In actuality, it is the most relentlessly demanding way of all. However, working with yourself in this way causes profound shifts in your consciousness, so that you no longer view life in an ordinary way. You come to realize that life has a meaning beyond itself." – Maurice Nicoll

In 1922 Nicoll, his wife Catherine, and their infant daughter Jane moved to Avon near Fontainebleau in France where they took up residence at the Château du Prieuré and began a year of work in Gurdjieff's institute. Gurdjieff's methods included days filled with physical labor followed by long hours of grueling experiential spiritual practices, leaving little time for sleep. Nicoll became a carpenter, handyman, cook, and janitor in the community of thirty or so members. Since most of the people who participated in the institute were people of means and/or education, living a life so different from their ordinary habits created many opportunities for self-observation. After a year of intense study and practice, Gurdjieff closed the institute and continued his teaching by traveling throughout Europe and the Americas. Nicoll and his family returned to England and, while he was a sturdy man who had endured tremendous hardship during the war, he found himself close to death.

When he recovered months later, he formed what was to become a lifelong friendship with Pyötr Ouspensky who lived with the Nicolls for several years; Nicoll became Ouspensky's student until, in 1931, Ouspensky commissioned him to teach The Work on his own. By this time he had synthesized this wisdom with his vast background that included the Gnostic literature, the Neo-Platonists, the Alchemists, some of the Indian Scriptures, the Hermetic writers, the Sufi literature, the Bible, the Chinese mystics, and the writings of Eckhart, Boehme, Blake, Swedenborg, and, of course, his years of study with Jung."

Those names are a pretty impressive list - soi dosant.