Sign in to follow this  
NotSoAnonymous

LDS proselytizing

Rate this topic

Here's an odd thing that happened, just since I happened to mention the LDS church in the other thread.  A couple of young Mormon men came up to the house, looked at me like I was queer and dropped off a card and a book full of Joseph Smith's mad ramblings on the porch.  The nerve of those people!  (They look like they're queer, walking around as couples like that with those silly ties on.)  And that isn't the end of it, either.  This morning I get this odd e-mail at work, an advertisement from a company we do business with with the subject line "Ask and You Shall Receive."

Too much to be a coincidence, and no godly conspiracy.  Either this conspiracy was entirely the Mormons, or the Mormons were told that my family was in need of proselytizing, and that e-mail was arranged or had the subject line altered "coincidentally" by some other party.

So the Mormons supposedly read this forum and know who I am and where I live?

So what in the world are the Mormons up to?

"So what in the world are the Mormons Up to?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They are Degrading the minds of the follower's of the Church. There goal is to convince the Members that they only need to know what the "Prophet" speaks and says. I know that what I said is very controversial and a lot of Mormons will come out and say:

"No you are wrong" well then PROVE ME WRONG......... I was raised into the religion and Don't worry I still have a FULL!! testimony of the Book of Mormon and D&C also the Pearl of Great Price..... what I don't have a BLIND testimony in, is the Prophet of the church and his teachings!  

Surely any balanced , intelligent and sociable person realises that there has never been a really useful prophet anywhere and at any time .

And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?

People can speculate and forecast about the future . But they have no pre-knowledge .

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Christians try to find away around this difficulty by pretending that Jesus was the one and only son of God .Hardly a compelling or believable idea  , despite it catching on with the gullible .

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

(I'm sorry.  I don't mean to offend you, but I couldn't resist some appropriate Bible passages.)