What do you folks think about HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project)?

Background reading: Angels Don't Play this HAARP by Nick Begich and Jeanne Manning.

They have these so-called ionospheric "heaters"--an antenna array located somewhere in Alaska.  Do they tune the Schumann resonances of the earth?  What can they really do with these?  The book claims they can "disrupt human mental processes" among other things.  Is there more advanced mind control?  Do they create spooky phenomena like ball lightning?  What is it all about?

Has the project been mostly decommissioned by now, or has it gone into even deeper secrecy?

Sure it is being turned over to a university. Have you heard about SRI and all the things they have done including mind control research by the father of those theatre killers in Colorado - the experts really do not talk about in depth. I was following HARP when Bull started working on it near my militia unit that watched over Camp X. Bull is the guy offed by secret assassins who did the Saddam rail gun. My brother is (was) a staff officer who talked with an MI5 agent who was a Colonel in the Canadian military. This agent was assigned to watch over Bull and I told my brother about the connection to HAARP and how it goes further than that. The Colonel confirmed I was right, my brother is part of a cross border spy association and is also a Lt/Col in the New York Guard.

Camp X is now better understood by us all - the History Channel did some good work on Dieppe, Fleming and it - my friend Philip Gardiner has done a little on his involvement in The Bond Code book - I have not read more than the review and though Philip has taken a lot of my ideas to publication I cannot say he knows much about this matter - or not. We have not communicated in five years.

Here is what is connected (I address in my book on Tesla which I have put a thread on the Intro to it here). HAARP is now surpassed by a world network of Omega Stations like Pine Gap and the one near Taos where some of us have heard the hum for years. This network will be fully complete in about five more years. I suspect it will have a death ray that Tesla said he had, his unified force field and also it will connect with the satellite non-lethal weapons system Dennis Kucinich tried to stop when he was on the Senate Arms committee. Then there is the Frequency Fence to work into the mix.

Have you seen Futurescape? It got shelved as did Ingo Swann for getting a little too close to reality, I propose.

Oh, I forgot the MOST important thing. Recently the officials at HAARP were asked if it could help address the Tundra melting and they said something they have denied to Nick and Jesse and others for years. They said it is for surveilling people!!!!!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Conspiracy-Theory-TV

Edited by Robert Baird
add a little

HAARP will be almost obsolete soon, a dinosaur in the grand scheme of advancing surveillance and mind control! But people given the facts will only defend their ego - so no actual impediment to the thorough implantation of wireless intrusive control is likely. And I hope this will be managed for the good of all - while re-tasking extremists to actual spiritual purposes. If the Elders or Illuminati do not exist and no one will manage people there is not much hope for most people on Earth today.

Here is one such FACT to cogitate upon - do it soon because after 2020 the network of satellites and ground stations will have non-lethal as well as lethal ways to 'assimilate you'.

The Pentagon Dodecahedron was so secret you have to address the question - why? The tectonic plates of the Earth upon which the megaliths are built would provide fantastic and amazing sources of power.

I wonder if Dr. Robins or other solid state physicists have considered the quartz shields or surfaces in megalithic Neolithic times; as a healing source or functionary support. We know electricity and animal magnetism is not quackery as it was said to be while I was growing up. It is used in healing sports injuries and more. But could it have been used to alter genes and affect psychic power through headgear like the mental enhancing helmets we see in Futurescape or Persinger's God Helmets? The headgear of the Pharaohs and Vikings or Keltoi are attuning or focusing designs. In this thread Earth Computer Projector we have seen Dr. Robins say more fantastic things than this.

"Piezoelectric energy can be harvested by converting mechanical vibrations into an electrical charge, or by placing a material under significant strain through heavy pressure. These harvesters generate electricity based on the amount of force used in compressing or deforming a material, as well as the amount and type of deformation on the material’s crystal structure and the speed or frequency of compressions or vibrations to the material. The potential for piezoelectric energy harvesting is therefore much greater than alternative energy harvesting technologies, with the components capable of delivering up to 70 per cent of their charge.

While quartz and ferroelectric crystals, such as tourmaline and Rochelle salt, are good examples of piezoelectric materials, ceramic lead zirconate titanate – more commonly known as PZT – is the most widely-used piezoelectric material used for energy harvesting. A key advantage of PZT materials is that they can be optimised to suit specific applications through their ability to be manufactured in any shape or size.

Furthermore, PZT materials are resilient, chemically inert and resistant to high temperatures and other atmospheric pressures – all key benefits considering the greatest opportunity for piezoelectric energy harvesting is in industrial applications. PZT products can be deformed repeatedly to generate energy and power devices, with typical applications being sensors and industrial equipment.

The piezoelectric effect was discovered by Jacques and Pierre Curie in 1880. The French brothers learned that by subjecting certain crystals to mechanical strain, they became electrically polarised, with the degree of polarisation proportional to the applied strain. The Curies also realised that these same materials deformed when exposed to an electrical field, which is now known as the inverse piezoelectric effect.

But how do piezoelectric ceramic materials generate power through the conversion of mechanical energy into electrical? The smallest of deformations can produce a measurable charge. As a result, a PZT cylinder can generate voltages that are high enough to draw a spark across an electrode gap. The energy created can then be stored in a capacitor and used to power a circuit or another application. However, there are a range of factors which govern the performance of any power generated in this way, including the shape of the PZT transducer, the style in which the transducer has been installed and the nature of the electrical load. {Remember we have archaeological proof of ceramics from about 30,000 years ago, and quartz mining at Manitoulin Island from long before that.}...

One of the greatest future challenges for piezoelectric energy harvesting is the ability to convert energy from broadband frequencies, harnessing a number of different sources of vibrations at various frequencies to produce a consistent supply of electric charge. Nevertheless, the opportunities for piezoelectric energy harvesting going forward are considerable – an exciting prospect for those seeking efficient new ways of generating power."

http://www.engineerlive.com/content/power-and-potential-piezoelectric-energy-harvesting

In his book Giza Power Plant Christopher Dunn tells us the Great Pyramid is a generator aligned to astronomical energy sources. In the Caves of Hathor deep underground there are no signs of candle or fires producing light and yet elaborate drawing including tubes with wires leading to them are there. When did electro-plating gold on other metallic surfaces begin? Not what we are told by academia I suggest.

Man is very inventive and adventuresome, and one source of power and computer design is the Antikythera which is still being studied. It is definitely an astrolabe but a great deal more. I say Ogham as well as the Universal Sound Om have origins dating to Marshack's accurate lunar calendar (See Neolithic Calendars). Dunn addresses ultrasound tools which made the so-called sarcophagus in the King's Chamber so highly accurate in terms of fit (1/150th of an inch). Is it really ridiculous to suggest the ancients had energy connecting a priesthood in various parts of the world along with the Ark of the Covenant as an electrical generating device (See thread on it)? A harmonics engineer at the U of Toronto built an ark following the directions in the Bible. It generated power and the Harmonic still is used to generate power (See threads galore on Tesla including the Omega Stations like HAARP.

Edited by Robert Baird
typo

Robert, as we live in an atmospheric condition that we already are advised gains electrification (lightning strikes), what do you propose would happen to human life if the natural state in which we exist is changed for the sake of energy gain?

The HAARP built to study the results of the collider/feedback satellite program as data gained from the atmospheric condition as a test study.....whilst human life is attacked.  As all of our existence exists within the atmosphere itself....why else does life die...why else does life change...why else is life being attacked?  The experiment does not exist somewhere else or on some other plane....a human being living in the condition where he imposes all information exists....tells himself that he wants his own life and its existence to be destroyed....for he considers to bring energy reactions into the situation where his own person exists.  He does this consideration by and through his own presence/consciousness....therefore all scientists consider having their own life attacked without humanities consent.

Science attests to studying ideas about God and Christ as God particle, when the information correlated from the ancient human psyche, without experiments or data, then imposes that the same implication would be his own personal attack.  It is easy to consider that being on a phone would allow the charge to access the user...what about the victims not on the phone?

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/06/19/woman-in-bed-gets-struck-by-lightning/20916102/

http://lhcb-public.web.cern.ch/lhcb-public/

The girl who survived a lightning strike after the wire of her iPod diverted 300,000 volts
The girl who survived a lightning strike after the wire of her iPod diverted 300,000 volts

A teenage girl survived a terrifying lightning strike after she was saved by the wire of her iPod. Schoolgirl Sophie Frost and her boyfriend Mason Billington, both 14, stopped to shelter under a tree when a storm struck as they were walking near their homes. Doctors believe Sophie survived the 300,000-volt surge only because it travelled through the gadget's wire, diverting it away from her vital organs. The teenager was taken to hospital and is recovering from burns to her chest and legs while Mason suffered damage to his eyes. Sophie will be thankful she was wearing her iPod, which she had been given four days earlier as a gift from her grandmother. Sophie and Mason were knocked unconscious by the lightning bolt while holding hands and taking shelter in a field. Mason came round and carried Sophie, who was scorched and unconscious, to a nearby road where he flagged down a female motorist who took the couple to Southend hospital. Sophie suffered burns to her body and legs, some temporary damage to her eyes and a perforated eardrum. (Source)
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=shroud+of+turin&biw=1440&bih=799&tbm=isch&imgil=Jh_GJX9XPSajSM%3A%3BjcVtOaPdJnFkUM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.shroud.com%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Jh_GJX9XPSajSM%3A%2CjcVtOaPdJnFkUM%2C_&usg=__DVZ5zmk94JIxyYvZj5TBPOQYZ8s%3D&ved=0ahUKEwit-9GQ44zLAhUEm5QKHfJjBCYQyjcIdw&ei=QrvLVq3SAoS20gTyx5GwAg#imgrc=Jh_GJX9XPSajSM%3A

n 1988, the Vatican authorized carbon-14 dating of the shroud. Small samples from a corner of its fabric were sent to labs at the University of Oxford’s Radiocarbon Accelerator Unit (RAU), the University of Arizona, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. All three found that the shroud material dated to the years between 1260 and 1390, more than a millennium after the life and death of the historical Jesus.

One of many meteor reviews around the Year 1200AD...1000 CHRIST and 12 change of cooled radiation (time removal).

ed5015.tripod.com/BAsteroidsandBible.htmMeteorites from Mars were blasted off Mars by massive asteroid impacts and .... (Hecht 1992 December 12) Around 1200 AD South Island of New Zealand ...

CHRIST, a real scientific observed cause by changing the Earth's natural Heavenly evolving body.

HAARP will be almost obsolete soon, a dinosaur in the grand scheme of advancing surveillance and mind control! But people given the facts will only defend their ego - so no actual impediment to the thorough implantation of wireless intrusive control is likely. And I hope this will be managed for the good of all - while re-tasking extremists to actual spiritual purposes. If the Elders or Illuminati do not exist and no one will manage people there is not much hope for most people on Earth today.

Here is one such FACT to cogitate upon - do it soon because after 2020 the network of satellites and ground stations will have non-lethal as well as lethal ways to 'assimilate you'.

The Pentagon Dodecahedron was so secret you have to address the question - why? The tectonic plates of the Earth upon which the megaliths are built would provide fantastic and amazing sources of power.

I wonder if Dr. Robins or other solid state physicists have considered the quartz shields or surfaces in megalithic Neolithic times; as a healing source or functionary support. We know electricity and animal magnetism is not quackery as it was said to be while I was growing up. It is used in healing sports injuries and more. But could it have been used to alter genes and affect psychic power through headgear like the mental enhancing helmets we see in Futurescape or Persinger's God Helmets? The headgear of the Pharaohs and Vikings or Keltoi are attuning or focusing designs. In this thread Earth Computer Projector we have seen Dr. Robins say more fantastic things than this.

"Piezoelectric energy can be harvested by converting mechanical vibrations into an electrical charge, or by placing a material under significant strain through heavy pressure. These harvesters generate electricity based on the amount of force used in compressing or deforming a material, as well as the amount and type of deformation on the material’s crystal structure and the speed or frequency of compressions or vibrations to the material. The potential for piezoelectric energy harvesting is therefore much greater than alternative energy harvesting technologies, with the components capable of delivering up to 70 per cent of their charge.

While quartz and ferroelectric crystals, such as tourmaline and Rochelle salt, are good examples of piezoelectric materials, ceramic lead zirconate titanate – more commonly known as PZT – is the most widely-used piezoelectric material used for energy harvesting. A key advantage of PZT materials is that they can be optimised to suit specific applications through their ability to be manufactured in any shape or size.

Furthermore, PZT materials are resilient, chemically inert and resistant to high temperatures and other atmospheric pressures – all key benefits considering the greatest opportunity for piezoelectric energy harvesting is in industrial applications. PZT products can be deformed repeatedly to generate energy and power devices, with typical applications being sensors and industrial equipment.

The piezoelectric effect was discovered by Jacques and Pierre Curie in 1880. The French brothers learned that by subjecting certain crystals to mechanical strain, they became electrically polarised, with the degree of polarisation proportional to the applied strain. The Curies also realised that these same materials deformed when exposed to an electrical field, which is now known as the inverse piezoelectric effect.

But how do piezoelectric ceramic materials generate power through the conversion of mechanical energy into electrical? The smallest of deformations can produce a measurable charge. As a result, a PZT cylinder can generate voltages that are high enough to draw a spark across an electrode gap. The energy created can then be stored in a capacitor and used to power a circuit or another application. However, there are a range of factors which govern the performance of any power generated in this way, including the shape of the PZT transducer, the style in which the transducer has been installed and the nature of the electrical load. {Remember we have archaeological proof of ceramics from about 30,000 years ago, and quartz mining at Manitoulin Island from long before that.}...

One of the greatest future challenges for piezoelectric energy harvesting is the ability to convert energy from broadband frequencies, harnessing a number of different sources of vibrations at various frequencies to produce a consistent supply of electric charge. Nevertheless, the opportunities for piezoelectric energy harvesting going forward are considerable – an exciting prospect for those seeking efficient new ways of generating power."

http://www.engineerlive.com/content/power-and-potential-piezoelectric-energy-harvesting

In his book Giza Power Plant Christopher Dunn tells us the Great Pyramid is a generator aligned to astronomical energy sources. In the Caves of Hathor deep underground there are no signs of candle or fires producing light and yet elaborate drawing including tubes with wires leading to them are there. When did electro-plating gold on other metallic surfaces begin? Not what we are told by academia I suggest.

Man is very inventive and adventuresome, and one source of power and computer design is the Antikythera which is still being studied. It is definitely an astrolabe but a great deal more. I say Ogham as well as the Universal Sound Om have origins dating to Marshack's accurate lunar calendar (See Neolithic Calendars). Dunn addresses ultrasound tools which made the so-called sarcophagus in the King's Chamber so highly accurate in terms of fit (1/150th of an inch). Is it really ridiculous to suggest the ancients had energy connecting a priesthood in various parts of the world along with the Ark of the Covenant as an electrical generating device (See thread on it)? A harmonics engineer at the U of Toronto built an ark following the directions in the Bible. It generated power and the Harmonic still is used to generate power (See threads galore on Tesla including the Omega Stations like HAARP.

When a human male considers that he can build power plants to use energy from a natural Earth informed advice.....then channels the information for his own use and then gets incinerated via the cause and effect outcomes of causing UFO (nuclear orbital signals) to be released above ground, to take over the HOLY HEAVENLY ANGELIC BODY with Satan...as an attack from the spirit of the dead......is obvious.  A held nuclear constant destroys all life by its own presence of communicating to each orb.  As each orb is formed by the amount of Temple/pyramid activation, when the amount of Temples increased in the communities using the power....the manifestation of the ORB activation is why life got incinerated.  The increasing amount of new Power Plants therefore demonstrates that human life is on its way to self destruction via the amount of ORB activity that the atmosphere has gained.

We never know the effect until the effect is witnessed.  As we have been having so much pre warning advice, shouldn't the so called wise human beings consider wisdom for once instead of their own egotistical lifestyles?