Sign in to follow this  
AceDude29

Things I did in Philly

Rate this topic

From the time I was 8 years old, until the time I was 18 years old, I lifted weights, took protein powder,took creatine powder, weight gainer powder, multivitamin supplements... and took boxing.

And from age 14 to 18, I did landscaping out of two shopping carts.

This is the reason why I did that... so that I could do this.

A punkass street thug teenager named Kevin...  his face is badly disfigured after I pounded his face in, at Abraham Lincoln High School in Philadelphia, his friend is in a wheel chair... a Paraplegic, and his face looks like it was mauled by a Rottweiler.

Why would I do that ?

Because from age 5 until I did that to them when I was 15 years old,  I was abused by them on the streets.

There is no virtue in telling us of your past behaviour which , if true , is unforgivable . Just never repeat it 

If you have learned and now have appropriate ways to live your life , that is good . But don't expect applause from me just because you behave now as you should always behave . And never lose sight of the damage you have done to others which you can never undo .

I'm proud of what I did, and I'd do it again if they abused my kids like they did me.

I'm proud of what I did, and I'd do it again if they abused my kids like they did me.

More people should do what you did.  The law has lost its way and has become a farce, and often punishes the victims and not the criminals.  I think the future we will see much more vigilantism, and rightly so as a reaction against a corrupt and ineffectual system.

The law has lost its way and has become a farce, and often punishes the victims and not the criminals.

You got that right.  You see how David prayed in the Bible:

O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.  Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.  LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

I don't like vigilantism, either, but sometimes people are so wicked and cruel to someone without cause, that they need to be made to answer for it.  So help me God with my own enemies.

More people should do what you did.  The law has lost its way and has become a farce, and often punishes the victims and not the criminals.  I think the future we will see much more vigilantism, and rightly so as a reaction against a corrupt and ineffectual system.

I even know how and when it started...

How much does a 5 year old judge ?     but mommy, I don't like broccoli...   is the furthest extent.  lol

How much does a 5 year old know ?    absolutely nothing.

Well when I was 5 years old...  I had just moved to a new neighborhood,  Juniata....  I saw some teenagers playing basketball...  so I went over there.

The very next day.... the shit started...   I was verbally abused by them constantly, every day...  Until they got hurt.

You know the old saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones ..."

That's not how the world works especially when you're not 18 and can't get away from it.

Edited by AceDude29

I know.

These are 16 signs of a bad neighborhood.

1. Every time you turn on the News, there is a story about one or more murders, or other serious felonies that happened locally in your area.

2. People under the age of 18 are commonly amongst people over 21, who are obviously not their parents, nor related to them.
People Under the age of 18, are also outside past the legal curfew, especially while driving.

3. You see somebody who is tampering with their vehicle's engine as opposed to taking the vehicle to a certified and licensed, and insured mechanic.

4. You see an excessive number of people "making a living" (in any way, shape or form) without a formal store front business location, operating primarily from a Residence, Cell phone and a Vehicle.

5. You see excessive group activity (unrelated to the school) in School yards after school hours and on the weekends and during holidays.

6. You see teenagers between the ages of 13 and 18 out on the streets on school days, during school hours.

7. You see teenagers using off street vehicles, including Mopeds, Dirt Bikes, Mini motorcycles, Motorized scooters, Go Karts and ATVs...
And occasionally a chainsaw engine on a bicycle.

8. You see teenagers (under 18) driving a motor vehicle that is obviously not their parent's vehicle, and obviously doesn't have their parent's oversight and maintenance.

Things that would make it obviously not their parent's vehicle, NOR under their parent's oversight and maintenance (for whatever the reason) would include the following :

A. Its older than what a person with any decent amount of money would be interested in buying, and yet not yet considered a classic.
For example a car from the previous decade.

B. It a hot rod, or an extremely small car, or a coupe and not a family car.

C. Its in a vast state of disrepair.

D. It has all kinds of outlandish things on it, that obviously is not part of the vehicle's original package, but comes from an "aftermarket" car parts shop.

9. You see an abundance of teenager (under 18) motorists.
(for whatever reason, no matter what the car type or condition)

10. You see vast amounts of activity in wide alleyways, especially from those under the age of 18 or 21.

11. You see teenagers (under 18) working without working papers issued from their Schools.

12. You see an abundance of teenagers under the age of 18, working at all (under any circumstances).

13. You see ANY teenager (at all) not living with their BIRTH parents, in their Parent's home.

14. You see an abundance of teenagers under 18 smoking cigarettes, or underage drinking.

15. You see an abundance of Minimum wage type businesses.

16. You see an abundance of Damaged and/or defaced and/or boarded up homes and buildings.

Those are the 16 signs that a neighborhood is a bad place to be....
To what extent depends... but its still a bad place to be, and its time to consider leaving.

For your own good.

That kind of stuff is usually the mark of this kind of a neighborhood.
No class, inner city, uneducated, blue collar, poor white trash.

That's from experience.

Edited by AceDude29

I see a lot of #2, in a very bad way.  #3, well, you either find an honest, affordable mechanic, or you learn to do it yourself.  The rest of it, well that's the experience in all of America.

Those are the 16 signs that a neighborhood is a bad place to be....
To what extent depends... but its still a bad place to be, and its time to consider leaving.

For your own good.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.  Sorry.  There has to be a better plan than "leaving...for you own good."

I know in my neighborhood I have enemies, but I also have friends, or I would not be alive today.  My friends generally stay in the background, and they do not demand recognition for what they do.  People who openly make friends with me make a lot of enemies.  You warn me to leave for my own good, I'll leave you with the same warning, because there are definitely people in my neighborhood you do not want to meet.

I've been doxxed and blacklisted since I was 19, and there are people who know that's wrong.

I see a lot of #2, in a very bad way.  #3, well, you either find an honest, affordable mechanic, or you learn to do it yourself.  The rest of it, well that's the experience in all of America.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.  Sorry.  There has to be a better plan than "leaving...for you own good."

I know in my neighborhood I have enemies, but I also have friends, or I would not be alive today.  My friends generally stay in the background, and they do not demand recognition for what they do.  People who openly make friends with me make a lot of enemies.  You warn me to leave for my own good, I'll leave you with the same warning, because there are definitely people in my neighborhood you do not want to meet.

I've been doxxed and blacklisted since I was 19, and there are people who know that's wrong.

there doesn't need to be a better plan....I have no obligations to stay anywhere and I do what is best for myself, and you don't owe a bad neighborhood your presence there either.

Tampering with the engine, knowing the risks of it NEVER running again..ever.....  is a sign that he might not be allowed to drive the vehicle... and he knows it, and he's afraid that if he hands it over to a mechanic, he'll never see the car again, and he COULD be arrested... with a free coca cola on the house to keep him occupied until the cops get there.

The School of hard knocks simply isn't worth $25,000 down the toilet.

Edited by AceDude29

Tampering with the engine, knowing the risks of it NEVER running again..ever.....  is a sign that he might not be allowed to drive the vehicle... and he knows it, and he's afraid that if he hands it over to a mechanic, he'll never see the car again, and he COULD be arrested... with a free coca cola on the house to keep him occupied until the cops get there.

You mean I could be ARRESTED if I, say, changed my own timing belt, crankcase seals, and water pump, or fixed my own A/C, or replaced that one brake hose some asshole slit partway through with a knife?  I have no idea what country you live in, but those aren't the laws here.

Where I'm from, if you want it done right, you do it yourself.  All the parts, tools, and service manuals are easily available.  And a locking gas cap, too, because I don't want that free coca cola in my gas tank.

The School of hard knocks simply isn't worth $25,000 down the toilet.

And if the engine doesn't run again, ever, or if it isn't worth fixing, you can buy another engine, or another car, for that matter, for a lot less than $25,000.  (Of course you could spend more, but somebody will just key that nice paint finish.)

I just don't want YOU tampering with MY engine.  I will do what I want with it, and YOU will get arrested if YOU tamper with MY engine.

You mean I could be ARRESTED if I, say, changed my own timing belt, crankcase seals, and water pump, or fixed my own A/C, or replaced that one brake hose some asshole slit partway through with a knife?  I have no idea what country you live in, but those aren't the laws here.

Where I'm from, if you want it done right, you do it yourself.  All the parts, tools, and service manuals are easily available.  And a locking gas cap, too, because I don't want that free coca cola in my gas tank.

And if the engine doesn't run again, ever, or if it isn't worth fixing, you can buy another engine, or another car, for that matter, for a lot less than $25,000.  (Of course you could spend more, but somebody will just key that nice paint finish.)

I just don't want YOU tampering with MY engine.  I will do what I want with it, and YOU will get arrested if YOU tamper with MY engine.

I mean you could be arrested, if you're operating the vehicle illegally on a suspended license, or no license at all, or with no inspection tags or with fake inspection tags or no insurance....   and that's mostly why people tamper with their own engine.

Edited by AceDude29

I mean you could be arrested, if you're operating the vehicle illegally on a suspended license, or no license at all, or with no inspection tags or with fake inspection tags or no insurance....   and that's mostly why people tamper with their own engine.

Excuse me? My car is registered and insured, it passed emissions, and I have a valid driver's license.  Mechanics aren't cops.  They really don't care about that stuff.  They just want to get paid for their work.  Truck drivers really don't care either what you do with your own car.  Why would you care?

The over-21's that hang out with the under-18's?  Yeah I'm sure there are men that want to bang some juvenile delinquent pink-haired prostitute with facial piercings and tattoos, and supply her with crack, too.  Get a new email address and stop trying to sound like a trucker, and you'll find them.

Excuse me? My car is registered and insured, it passed emissions, and I have a valid driver's license.  Mechanics aren't cops.  They really don't care about that stuff.  They just want to get paid for their work.  Truck drivers really don't care either what you do with your own car.  Why would you care?

The over-21's that hang out with the under-18's?  Yeah I'm sure there are men that want to bang some juvenile delinquent pink-haired prostitute with facial piercings and tattoos, and supply her with crack, too.  Get a new email address and stop trying to sound like a trucker, and you'll find them.

Yes a mechanic cares about that stuff, its illegal for them to not run the licenses, and verify the VIN number and Insurance papers....  and they don't need to be cops... they have telephones. lol

And why would people care ?  because this is our society,  not a YOUtown, and we have rules that keeps our society running.

And people who break one law,  are usually also breaking other laws too... it just goes hand in hand with each other based on psychological traits and personality.

And over 21s hanging out with under 18s... is usually so that the over 21, can buy the under 18 cigarettes and booze, illegally.... and because they both break one law... they're also breaking other laws,  (most likely)...  including the laws against child abuse,  harassment, assault,  theft, and drugs.

That's no kind of a neighborhood to be living in.

Edited by AceDude29

I'm also a Truck Driver, not a stupid scumbag that doesn't care. lol

When I filled out the application, where it said   "What position are you applying for"  I didn't write down   "Stupid scumbag that doesn't care"  hahahahaha

And over 21s hanging out with under 18s... is usually so that the over 21, can buy the under 18 cigarettes and booze, illegally.... and because they both break one law... they're also breaking other laws,  (most likely)...  including the laws against child abuse,  harassment, assault,  theft, and drugs.

That sounds like my church.  Over-21's and under-18's hanging out at local schools, parks, and grocery store parking lots, leaving trash.  Over-21 men with under-18 girlfriends.  The under-18 girls tend to drive a nice car and take it to a licensed mechanic.  The under-18 boys drive some old beater or jalopy and work on it themselves.  The boys are told that they should be well established in their careers and making a steady income before they date.

Money for sex, sex for money.  Raise an eyebrow, and you find your brake hose slashed, and your career cut short if you live.

Link.