Martin Timothy

Eric Clapton's Bullsh*t Story re the Death of His Son Conor!

Rate this topic

Eric Clapton's four year old son Conor allegedly fell 53 floors to his death through the open window of a New York skyscraper, at 11:10 am, 20 March 1991.

9abb7c62592e.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJsQOMq2-g&feature=related

The official story: The apartment block janitor was in the apartment cleaning, the glass was about 4ft by 6ft tall the janitor swung it open to let in some fresh air, Conor ran straight through the window .. Eric arrived five minutes later.

2erg.jpg
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Eric_Clapton%27s_son_die

Eric Clapton tells this tragic story in his book Clapton, "he was at his apartment in NY and as he was getting ready to walk over to Lori's apartment to pick she and Conor up for a trip to the Zoo and out to eat, his phone rang around 11 AM.

It was Lori she was hysterical and told him Conor was dead, Eric was at first in complete shock and disbelief even asking her "are you sure," she told him Conor had fallen to his death from a 53rd floor window.

When Eric arrived this is what he said and I quote, "by talking to the police and the doctors I established what had happened without even having to go into the room, the main sitting room had windows along one side that went from floor to ceiling, and they could be tilted open for cleaning.

There were no window guards however since the building was a condominium and escaped the normal building regulations, on this morning the janitor was cleaning the windows and had temporarily left them open.

Conor was racing about the apartment playing a game of hide and seek with his nanny, and while Lori was distracted by the janitor's warning her about the danger, he simply ran into the room and straight out the window. He then fell 49 floors before landing on the roof of an adjacent four-story building." Clapton

Bullsh*t .. the windows on tower apartment blocks do not swing open, the absence of statements from the nanny and the janitor, shots of the window that was allegedly left open, and details of where on the building the deceased is alleged to have fallen, means the case must remain open!

78e60ed3de10.jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i418/1112/85/235509b444eb.jpg .. Full size image

The Galleria 117 E 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan, 57 stories built in 1975, the Sky Terrace Lounge on the 55th floor provides breathtaking views of Central Park. http://streeteasy.com/nyc/building/the-galleria/

82a95fb651e2.png

Postulate that the group of ppl on the roof of the Daughters of Cincinnati building, formerly the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society library at 122 East 58th Street, are gathered around the body of the deceased, in a place that is almost directly under the observation deck of the Galleria tower!

Television and newspaper reports in Brisbane Australia on the evening of 20 March 1991, said Eric Clapton had taken his son Conor to the Zoo in New York, the next morning's broadcast said Conor had plunged to his death, while that evening's news said EC was being held in custody in New York, and that he had had sought legal advice.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=137582&page=7 .. David Icke in a forum thread says "ritual murder among show business ppl is in epidemic proportions, and that Conor's death is part of it all!"

eed41aa5d3e8.jpg

Similar news on the evening of September 11, 2001, said that Lleyton Hewitt who had won the US Tennis Open at Flushing Meadow in NY the day before, would be visiting the World Trade Center .. which was as of that time in Australia less than five hours from impact!

So you're suggesting that Eric Clapton played a part (presumably satanic) in his own son's death.  Yet you've provided no evidence other than you not believing the official story and that it happened on a date allegedly used for human sacrifice by Satanists. 

Do you have anything else or am I correct to think as low of you as I do now? 

Someone has reported this post to me anonymously with the message  "Please don't allow this bullshit to stay on your site. "

I don't have any thoughts on this story, but I would say if anyone believes this or any other item to be bullshit then the best thing to do is argue your point and explain why it is wrong rather than ask the moderating team to remove it.

Another report and therefore bump.

"This is a disgrace and completely insensitive to the family of Conor. Legal action can and will be taken if this whole page remains up."

We do not endorse any information posted here, nor is it our opinion.  It is a discussion forum.  On closely reviewing the post,  it is mostly quotes from other places about the incident.

I'm afraid there is no legal requirement to be sensitive, as the parents of Madeline McCann will tell you, or the Royal Family of the UK re the death of Princess Diana.

I am sure it is hard losing a loved one,  I lost a dog once who was a lot older than Conor , so had been a part of my life a lot longer.  Though thankfully he died of old age, and not through any strange accidents.

Conspiracy Theorist people are down right well, not very bright!

Take a hike you bunch of heartless jackals, and fill your lives with real life issues! 

You take the memories of people who perished in many incidents including 9/11, and try to make a living by trampling on their memories!

You are a brute of vipers, and in need of a strong Communist oppressive government, to shut you down, and make you get real jobs!

21 hours ago, Real said:

You take the memories of people who perished in many incidents including 9/11, and try to make a living by trampling on their memories!

You are a brute of vipers, and in need of a strong Communist oppressive government, to shut you down, and make you get real jobs!

What is better for their memories:  To find out the truth of how they died and try to get justice, or blindly accept lies from our own governments.   And if I did have a member of my family (or friend) who died in this event, I would consider that a real life issue.

Another anon report bump   "This is very unnecessary because why call the death of a famed guitarists son bullshit? Or any death of for that matter...this is very ignorant.  "

This is pretty much the only topic that gets such reports, makes you think!   However, I have turned off anonymous topic reporting to save my time.  If people want to post about this story, they will need to register like everyone else!

Architects, engineers, and builders (plenty of folks to diffuse the blame) still refuse to put up the required railings or reinforced glass windows to prevent falls from tall buildings. Too many of these falls are murder conveniently made to look like accident or suicide.

City codes at that time did not require condominiums to have guardrails outside of the windows (link below) - this claim is completely wrong.

This entire post is crap and I created an account just to post this - your conspiracy is crap and you didn’t even lay out any facts or any justifications!!! Like, give me something to work with.. but,  noooo.. you don’t, you have no facts or sources or anything to plant any seed of doubt! 

This is was just a horrible tragedy and you are mocking it and the family has already suffered enough and don’t deserve this to be prodded and brought up - I read another source where the mom said she can’t even look at a picture or any of his items because it makes her so sad..so this is bull$#|¥

Link for guard rail info

On 19/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, Trinity said:

I am sure it is hard losing a loved one,  I lost a dog once who was a lot older than Conor , so had been a part of my life a lot longer.  Though thankfully he died of old age, and not through any strange accidents.

You lost a fucking dog that died of natural causes and you strongly suggest this is worse than or at least comparable to having a four year old child die violently after falling 50 floors, because you had the fucking dog longer? This almost implies mental illness, and definite sociopathy. How can any human being demonstrate this level of lack of compassion over a boy's death?

I can't find the proper words, so I hope one day you manage the merest inkling of what a stupid, ignorant, heartless cunt you are.

Learn the difference between a fucking dog and a child, you fucking cunt. Think about it before you post hideous shit like this. Whatever story you invent in your own imagination, a child is dead here, and at least some of its relatives are going to be utterly destroyed by that.

Did I call you a heartless cunt? I'll do it again just in case, you stupid, heartless cunt. Personally I think you probably  tortured and killed your dog yourself. That seems more likely than you being capable of treating one with compassion.

Fucking hell. Just when you think a human can't sink any lower you find somebody who puts their old dog above somebody's child.

I think this is a really good thread for a couple reasons. The people who reported it and the ones who reply saying the post is bs, are holding a bias towards EC. The fact is, it’s a strange death and how it happened was even more strange. Two adults in the room and not one was paying attention to Conor? And in what situation would a kid “accidentally” run out of a window? I mean even if he was playing, how/why would he choose to run directly at a window? (Not 100% sure on HOW he fell out). But like with most conspiracy theories, we’ll never know! Haha

On 29/01/2018 at 1:09 AM, Tom said:

You lost a fucking dog that died of natural causes and you strongly suggest this is worse than or at least comparable to having a four year old child die violently after falling 50 floors, because you had the fucking dog longer? This almost implies mental illness, and definite sociopathy. How can any human being demonstrate this level of lack of compassion over a boy's death?

I can't find the proper words, so I hope one day you manage the merest inkling of what a stupid, ignorant, heartless cunt you are.

Learn the difference between a fucking dog and a child, you fucking cunt. Think about it before you post hideous shit like this. Whatever story you invent in your own imagination, a child is dead here, and at least some of its relatives are going to be utterly destroyed by that.

Did I call you a heartless cunt? I'll do it again just in case, you stupid, heartless cunt. Personally I think you probably  tortured and killed your dog yourself. That seems more likely than you being capable of treating one with compassion.

Fucking hell. Just when you think a human can't sink any lower you find somebody who puts their old dog above somebody's child.

What a funny post. Please come back and entertain us some more!

On 02/03/2018 at 4:24 AM, damnevam said:

I think this is a really good thread for a couple reasons. The people who reported it and the ones who reply saying the post is bs, are holding a bias towards EC. The fact is, it’s a strange death and how it happened was even more strange. Two adults in the room and not one was paying attention to Conor? And in what situation would a kid “accidentally” run out of a window? I mean even if he was playing, how/why would he choose to run directly at a window? (Not 100% sure on HOW he fell out). But like with most conspiracy theories, we’ll never know! Haha

It does look like the fans have decided to debate rather than just keep reporting the post.

Lory Del Santo has repeatedly said the janitor had slid the 4” x 6” window open. (At that time, it wasn’t required, due old tenament laws to have, bars cover the windows.)

This was an accident, I still don’t believe Eric Clapton was there. All of the reports in the United States including those on NPR, stated that he was on his way there, and it hadn’t known his son had run out the window, even as he arrived.  I mean come on he left her because of this, and he loved her. But not enough for her to be so careless to cause his son to run out a window and die and accidental death. 

You conspiracy theorists are just idiotic.

JCthebunnyman

On 5/12/2018 at 2:00 PM, JCthebunnyman said:

... old tenament laws to have, bars cover the windows. ...

Bars on the windows mean prison.

Otherwise, you absolutely must be able to escape out your apartment window, even if you have to lower yourself by rope to the ground, or in case a fire truck extends a ladder.

We're not idiots. They're going at the law to shut off the fire escapes these days, just like old Vladimir Putin who locked up his political opponents in mental hospitals and set fire to them.

On 3/1/2018 at 11:24 PM, damnevam said:

I had read one article that said that when playing hide and seek he would hide behind the curtain that was on the window he fell from. So when running to hide he assumed the window was closed like it normally was and just did what he normally did and unfortunately the window was open. Maybe when he got behind the curtain w.he went to lean against the normally closed window and fell. That would make more sense then just running straight out an open window. How true it is I'm not sure. 

I think EC, had no involvement in his sons death.It’s probable the kid didn’t run straight at the window. But who knows, maybe he did that regularly, and it would support  him no problem at all it’s a thick plate of glass!