Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

You have got to check this video out. The global climate change movement has not met a halt simply because Donald Trump is in office. Donald Trump is simply giving the power to Christians that are needed, so that with the global climate movement, they can enforce Sunday laws. And not only that, but the climate change movement is moving forward with greater ferocity than ever. The Supreme court is to face off against Juliana vs. United States, in which the lawsuit itself is to make handling climate change compulsory. That means, the United States will absolutely have to make changes to deal with climate change.

Former Republican Cabinet members recently came forth with the Carbon Tax and dividend. This is bad! The climate change movement is part of the liberal agenda. For the Republican right to do this, is to bind hands together with the left, and they will stand as one upon the issue. Just like 175 nations signed the Paris COP21 Agreement, and came together for climate change. The one world government, with 10 nations, is almost here. Are you ready? Are you sure?!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next National Justice and Peace Network of England and Wales annual conference will be held on 21-23 July and take the theme: A Sabbath for the Earth and the Poor: The challenge of Pope Francis.


http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=31877

The Spring edition of the NJPN newsletter leads with a reflection on the ‘Truer meaning of Sabbath’, written by John Bell of the Iona Community. We are reminded of the message of Pope Francis in LaudatoSi’ that

‘the present parlous state of the planet’s ecology indicates that a Sabbath for the earth is equally significant for the survival of rich and poor’

The NJPN Swanwick conference in July will seek to develop this notion of BEAUTY and SABBATH as fundamental to the way we relate to God, ourselves, each other, creation, our life in society.


http://www.justice-and-peace.org.uk/newsletters/njpn-newsletter-spring-2017/

Ecological conversion also means dealing with time differently, both as an individual and as a society. We need to rediscover the “rhythm of time the alternation between work and rest with Sunday as the commonly shared weekly day of rest.


http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20151202/opinion/Our-common-home.594237

We cannot wait until governments are enlightened enough to legislate and cap the carbon emissions. Matters are urgent. We have to act now, without any delay. ...

One thing we can easily do to achieve this goal: we can declare Sunday to be a fossil fuel-free day or a low-carbon day or at least an energy-saving day.

 


https://www.theguardian.com/environment/cif-green/2009/sep/17/low-carbon-sunday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In an impassioned address Friday, Pope Francis denied the existence of Islamic terrorism, while simultaneously asserting that “the ecological crisis is real.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/

Of course he declares this. He needs everyone to focus on the ecological crisis so he can enforce Sunday Laws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pope has long since exposed himself as a traitor to the people, most especially catholics.   He is supposed to protect his flock, not welcome in rapists from evil religions yet to reform, the same people who would burn down the Vatican if ever given the chance.  This is not compassion, it is wanton stupidity at best, calculating evil at worst.  Though what he hopes to achieve by diluting the number of Catholics is unclear.   Perhaps he thinks people will violently reject Islam and turn to Catholicism.   There will be an ulterior motive, no doubt.

Thank god (haha) that we have rejected Sunday trading laws and can now do what we want.   If some want Sunday to be their day of rest, that is fine, just dont try to impose it on the rest of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The variations of Abrahamic religion of any color or flavor is evil incarnate and has been the primary mover of endless acts of inhumanity since it's inception. Religion is the destroyer of freedom, humanity, spirituality and is the match to light the powder keg of Armageddon, The current insurrection across America is fueled by religiosity and the brains rotted by it's stupid mythological ideology. WWJD "turn the other cheek, love them who hate you" nurture the little children (wearing explosive vests) so they can grow up and kill your children. And don't mess with my right to buy a beer on Sunday. I remember those days in the deep South Bible Belt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2017 at 3:11 AM, Neo said:

The pope has long since exposed himself as a traitor to the people, most especially catholics.   He is supposed to protect his flock, not welcome in rapists from evil religions yet to reform, the same people who would burn down the Vatican if ever given the chance.  This is not compassion, it is wanton stupidity at best, calculating evil at worst.  Though what he hopes to achieve by diluting the number of Catholics is unclear.   Perhaps he thinks people will violently reject Islam and turn to Catholicism.   There will be an ulterior motive, no doubt.

Thank god (haha) that we have rejected Sunday trading laws and can now do what we want.   If some want Sunday to be their day of rest, that is fine, just dont try to impose it on the rest of us.

Those Sunday Laws will be imposed upon every single person. There will be no escape for those who do not worship the true God of heaven. The Pope is determined to have universal homage. The Pope is the Biblical man of sin.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Those who worship the man of sin, will keep his sabbath (Sunday), which is contrary to the Bible Sabbath. The same man of sin who thinks to change God's times and laws.

Daniel 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Changing times and laws means nothing in regards to changing a nations times and laws. That happens all the time. But this man thinks to change God's times and laws. And if you look into the Catholic Church 10 Commandments and the Protestant 10 Commandments, you will notice a difference. However, the Protestants are not completely relying on the Word of God when they are keeping holy the 1st day of the week, instead of the 7th day of the week which the Scriptures demand. The Pope is well on his way to getting his Sunday laws enforced. All of this will start here in America first, and then it will follow the rest of the world.

On 2/20/2017 at 9:25 PM, Shekinah said:

The variations of Abrahamic religion of any color or flavor is evil incarnate and has been the primary mover of endless acts of inhumanity since it's inception. Religion is the destroyer of freedom, humanity, spirituality and is the match to light the powder keg of Armageddon, The current insurrection across America is fueled by religiosity and the brains rotted by it's stupid mythological ideology. WWJD "turn the other cheek, love them who hate you" nurture the little children (wearing explosive vests) so they can grow up and kill your children. And don't mess with my right to buy a beer on Sunday. I remember those days in the deep South Bible Belt.

This Protestant nation (America) is supposed to allow religious freedom. The Roman Church evilly forced her religion upon those within her jurisdiction. The same will happen with these Protestant Churches here in America. Soon, church and state will combine to enforce Sunday laws upon every single individual. It was prophesied that forced religion would come back in the form of Sunday laws. It is almost here. It is only a matter of time. Get to know Christ. Be warned, He is coming back soon! The end is nigh!
 

Quote

On Monday, leading biologists, ecologists, and economists are gathering at the Vatican for a series of discussions about humanity’s relationship to the natural world. Pope Francis has made environmental stewardship a key issue for the Catholic church, and this latest summit will attempt to identify social and economic changes that need to take place in order to prevent the planet’s ecology from falling too far into disrepair, and in doing so disrupting human progress.

http://fusion.net/story/389027/scientists-at-vatican-discuss-how-to-save-planet/

The Pope is clearly leading the charge here. A Sabbath for the earth and the poor is only a matter of time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Sunday Laws will be imposed upon every single person"


I don't think so.

This is what the Mayflower was all about.

For those who know the true version of history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2017 at 2:00 PM, inca said:

"Sunday Laws will be imposed upon every single person"


I don't think so.

This is what the Mayflower was all about.

For those who know the true version of history.

Well, the Bible does prophecy it will happen.

Revelation 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Quote

She also explored Pope Francis' notion of inner ecological conversion, linking our spirituality with the life of the Trinity pervading all of creation, a spirituality that takes time for Sabbath rest and for gratitude as well as action. She will be a speaker at the National Justice and Peace Network conference 21-23 July, which will focus on 'A Sabbath for the Earth and the Poor'.

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=32009

This movement is getting very blunt now.

Edited by SDRAmerica
Quote error (2x)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SDRAmerica said:

Well, the Bible does prophecy it will happen.

Revelation 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=32009

This movement is getting very blunt now.

Not all Christians accept the Book of Revelation as valid scripture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SDRAmerica said:

Well, the Bible does prophecy it will happen.

Revelation 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=32009

This movement is getting very blunt now.

Not all Christians trust the words of Pope Francis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SDRAmerica said:

Well, the Bible does prophecy it will happen.

Revelation 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=32009

This movement is getting very blunt now.

There is quite a wide variety of Christianity in the USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2017 at 0:34 PM, inca said:

There is quite a wide variety of Christianity in the USA.

Yes, there is. But to reject Revelation is to reject Christ. To reject the words of the Pope, is what we must do as Bible Christians.

The Commission of the Bishops’ Conferences of the European Community has joined with other groups in calling for Sunday to be recognized as a common day of rest...

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=30941

The European Sunday Alliance aims to promote and re-integrate the Sunday as the common weekly day of rest in the EU working-time directive. The network of the Sunday Alliance believes that, in particular in times of digitalisation, all citizens of the European Union are entitled to benefit from decent working hours and that only essential services should operate on a Sunday.

http://www.comece.eu/european-day-for-a-work-free-sunday-call-for-action

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SDRAmerica said:

Yes, there is. But to reject Revelation is to reject Christ. To reject the words of the Pope, is what we must do as Bible Christians.

 

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=30941

 

http://www.comece.eu/european-day-for-a-work-free-sunday-call-for-action

 

"But to reject Revelation is to reject Christ." 


Not all Christians, all over the world, see it like this.


"To reject the words of the Pope, is what we must do as Bible Christians."

Not all Christians, all over the world, see it like this.
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, inca said:

 

"But to reject Revelation is to reject Christ." 


Not all Christians, all over the world, see it like this.


"To reject the words of the Pope, is what we must do as Bible Christians."

Not all Christians, all over the world, see it like this.
 

 

 

 

There are liberal Christians and conservative Christians, all over the world.

They do not all agree on all issues.

For example, 'Gay Marriage'.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christians of any color or flavor are problematic minions of rich and powerful self serving religious institutions that endlessly try to influence affairs of State, destroy native cultures and convert populations everywhere. They shun science that will eventually disprove all of their mythologies. So much of Biblical lore is simply stupid in the light of current scientific knowledge yet billions continue to believe, so deeply does it poison minds. They are  half of  a nuclear critical mass endangering all of humanity (Their sister, from Abrahamic tribes, Islam is the other half). They have fostered atrocities and acts of inhumanity for thousands of years (Dark Ages, destruction of Libraries of Alexandria, killing Renaissance men of science and philosophy, the Crusades, dastardly deeds of the Knights Templars, The Inquisitions and Salem burnings, etc.)  and conveniently relegate their bloody history to the realm of an inconvenient truth. Show me their archeological evidence and artifacts. Where is the Arc, the Grail, the Ten Commandment Tablets (plagiarized from the much earlier Egyptian Book of the Dead) or anything not scribed by proponents of the faith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, inca said:

 

"But to reject Revelation is to reject Christ." 


Not all Christians, all over the world, see it like this.


"To reject the words of the Pope, is what we must do as Bible Christians."

Not all Christians, all over the world, see it like this.
 

 

 

I understand that multiple Christians have different views, but the Bible contains the truth. Some people believe lies, some people believe truth. Irregardless of what they say, there is truth and error. We are told to earnestly contend for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shekinah said:

Christians of any color or flavor are problematic minions of rich and powerful self serving religious institutions that endlessly try to influence affairs of State, destroy native cultures and convert populations everywhere. They shun science that will eventually disprove all of their mythologies. So much of Biblical lore is simply stupid in the light of current scientific knowledge yet billions continue to believe, so deeply does it poison minds. They are  half of  a nuclear critical mass endangering all of humanity (Their sister, from Abrahamic tribes, Islam is the other half). They have fostered atrocities and acts of inhumanity for thousands of years (Dark Ages, destruction of Libraries of Alexandria, killing Renaissance men of science and philosophy, the Crusades, dastardly deeds of the Knights Templars, The Inquisitions and Salem burnings, etc.)  and conveniently relegate their bloody history to the realm of an inconvenient truth. Show me their archeological evidence and artifacts. Where is the Arc, the Grail, the Ten Commandment Tablets (plagiarized from the much earlier Egyptian Book of the Dead) or anything not scribed by proponents of the faith.

Unfortunately there has been a lot of evil, which appears to be done in the name of Christ. The Bible though explains that such people are not true Christians. Whats more, the Bible explains that the Roman Church is anti-christ, and that she would behave in this matter. This is the satanic cruelty that we live under in this world. It is allowed, so that people can never have a question in regards to the nature of sin, the nature of following in Satan's footsteps. Once all this is over, it will never happen ever again. The universe will be entirely convinced.

Nahum 1:9  What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.