Morpheus

Welcome to The Real Conspiracy Forum

Rate this topic

I know I started posting last night before adding this, but I, too, wish to express my thanks for the welcome and for creating this forum. While I don't buy into all conspiracies, I know that there are some out there, including those who wish to put the world under 1 totalitarian government. It is part of my duty to help others see the light, not to beat it over their head, but to discuss it with those who are willing to listen.

Glad to be here and hopefully network and gain more knowledge on conspiracies because what would the world be like without them?

Probably a lot more harmonious lol.

Hello anyway guys. I'm Steph. I'm 22 and I'm from the UK. It's nice to be here, so that I can speak to fellow deep thinkers :D  The moment I open my mouth to my friends about conspiricies, I get an eyeroll, and that's if I'm lucky lol.

I have been on this forum for two day now. I must say I really enjoy it. There are alot of fun and interesting opinions. Very cool to have a forum to discuss and share these ideals. Thank-you :)

I totally forgot to post here.  Anyway, I saw this forum and I immediately joined up; I've been an avid seeker of the truth for a few years now, and I hope that I can share my findings and learn a few new things as well.

Hello fellow members! I forgot to introduce myself. I have been engaged in lots of discussions with a few members here. I am open to constructive criticism. I have learned a lot from here. I like to see more of alternative news and perspectives. I hope I will see lots of it here.

Hi I'm new to the forum.  Its good to be among the informed.  My purpose here is to dwell less on the problem, and more on the solution.  I'm a member of the sons of liberty academy, and I'm an organic farmer.  

Hello! pleased to meet everyone.  I am new to this forum and look forward to some very challenging discussions and topics.  I agree, some things are full of untruths, and others are so full of truth that theiri comoflage is one of causation of mass disbelief.  I do think, for example 911 was an inside job.  I do believe in extraterresterial life. So, with that little introduction outof the way, I'm ready to rumble and meet some interesting and exciting people!

Hey everyone. I'm new here too, and I'd just like to say that I love a good conversation about conspiracy theory. I have believed for a long time that 9/11 was an inside job staged by the US government, and after lots more personal research I have a lot of strong opinions about other things going on in the world these days, too. Looking forward to talking with you all. 

Guest Dorothy

Hi, I am new here and I am looking forward to being a part of this forum, it seems to be a really interesting and different kind of forum.

Newbie here!  Loving this site already!!! I remember the very first time I felt like I took the red pill. It was after reading the book Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper.  If you have never read it...I highly recommend it.  It is filled with literally military documents explaining exactly what they are trying to do to the masses.  I haven't looked back since.  My favorite radio station about conspiracies is InfoWars..if you haven't checked it out..please do so!  

Anyway glad to be here among like minded people.  I have always told my family that if they ever try to take me to an insane asylum..its because they know that I KNOW!!! lol  :o

Hey everyone,

It's always fun to join a community with open minded people who don't believe everything the media tells them. I'm so used to being called a freak & a conspiracy theorist that I consider it an insult. It's amazing to me how critical thinking is absent from our population & anyone who thinks outside the box is shunned. 

I first came to realize the truths of the world almost 2 years ago when I was shown Zeitgeist by a friend that portrayed the facts surrounding 9/11. For a solid 8 months, all I did was research this endless rabbit hole of corruption until I decided I couldn't live my life tracking it all. I have my own blog dedicated to presenting the evidence (which I won't plug unless it's OK'd by an admin) & have devoted my spare time to educating anyone who's willing to listen. 

I hope I can contribute to this community in hopes that maybe one day this world won't be such an evil place to live. Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends!

Hi!

I suppose most here can suppose my name by inference.  To be clear, I never fantasize in any of my statements.  Nor am I role playing.   I may intend to provoke reaction.   Ease your suspicions, I intend to arouse  emotions only when I find myself in anthesis or juxtaposition, never for amusement.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to everybody's contributions.   Please disregard my inate abilty to condescend as this reaction is perhaps a defense mechanism.

Please enjoy this new conspiracy forum, but dont take everything you read here too seriously.  Some people will be role playing, living out fantasies, others will be being trolls and saying things just to inflame or cause debate.

However, some things will be 100% true and it is your task to work out which is fact, which is fiction, and more often than not which is wishful thinking. 

Now take the red pill and lets see how deep the rabbit hole really goes!  Above all enjoy yourself here and never forget that your time here should be fun.

I meow people like you >:|

Ah yes, an Anon, about time brother...

Its theire Choice >:| Meow.

Hey everyone,

It's always fun to join a community with open minded people who don't believe everything the media tells them. I'm so used to being called a freak & a conspiracy theorist that I consider it an insult. It's amazing to me how critical thinking is absent from our population & anyone who thinks outside the box is shunned. 

I first came to realize the truths of the world almost 2 years ago when I was shown Zeitgeist by a friend that portrayed the facts surrounding 9/11. For a solid 8 months, all I did was research this endless rabbit hole of corruption until I decided I couldn't live my life tracking it all. I have my own blog dedicated to presenting the evidence (which I won't plug unless it's OK'd by an admin) & have devoted my spare time to educating anyone who's willing to listen. 

I hope I can contribute to this community in hopes that maybe one day this world won't be such an evil place to live. Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends!

Too bad meow.

Hi!

I suppose most here can suppose my name by inference.  To be clear, I never fantasize in any of my statements.  Nor am I role playing.   I may intend to provoke reaction.   Ease your suspicions, I intend to arouse  emotions only when I find myself in anthesis or juxtaposition, never for amusement.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to everybody's contributions.   Please disregard my inate abilty to condescend as this reaction is perhaps a defense mechanism.

Hi! I suppose most here can not meow my pokemon. To be clear, i have the best cards. I never dream pokememon i live it. Nor am i role playing. I may intend to run a conspiracy forum, but its gonna become pokemon soon. 

Thanks for having me, I look forward to >>>>>everybodies<<<<<< contributions, Please disregard my inate ability to condescend as this reaction is merly a pokeflex.

Hello everyone. I've been looking for a conspiracy "home" that doesn't appear to be some government data mine; so far so good!

Yeah, hard to find isn't it?  I've been kicked off Prison Planet, David Icke, AboveTopSecret and Godlike Productions, all of which are clear controlled opps.  This is my first message here, just wanted to introduce myself, Eric Dubay webmaster at AtlanteanConspiracy.com  Seems like a good forum!  Peace