Morpheus

Welcome to The Real Conspiracy Forum

Rate this topic

Im with you guys.  Everyone knows there are certain subjects and even words that if you post them in GLP you are instantly banned!  So much for exposing the truth.

Hi from another newbie! -_-

I have been long into Conspiracies (JFK, Dr David Kelly, Lady Di, etc) and Paranormal subjects, weathering the negative cynicism of detractors on many other, assorted internet forums.

I look forward to chatting on here. B)

Hi Ya-all, Ive been lurking here some time now and thought it time to join you all. They should put a warning sign on the rabbit hole explaining how deep it is. Well time to roll up the sleves and get out some food for thought.

Hello Everyone , just to introduce myself and say what a breath of fresh air this forum is.

The theme and inteface is really well done.

My passion in researching the illuminati , is equal
to the passion i would put into researching an error
in  software code or a fault in an electronic circuit.

Hello, I got interested in conspiracies from watching the x-files, think its cool to know things that 99 percent of the population doesn't (even with a good chance of them not being true)

Also how do you copy and paste?

Hello, I got interested in conspiracies from watching the x-files, think its cool to know things that 99 percent of the population doesn't (even with a good chance of them not being true)

Also how do you copy and paste?

I dont know about 99%.  Think about the NSA scandal.  How many people would have denied we were all being watched that closely!  People are starting to wake up!

You can cut and paste with the usual CTRL C  and CTRL V.  I think right clicking works too!

A good looking and clean forum.  I have found you via google and avoiding the top forums as they seem to filled with either absolute craziness or redneck gun nuts. I have been a researcher for over 15 years and have focused my research in certain aspects of geo-politics and UFO studies.

I hope to contribute as well as share my thoughts on conversations well under way here at the forum.

Hello, I am new.

Obvious I suppose. I run a website and like to share content. This place has an interesting tone so I signed up and uploaded something.

Cheers =D

Hello Everyone!

I recently started a podcast and I'm looking for interesting guests. Anyone interested PLEASE contact me.

This is legit and you can listen to Dr. Jason Bruck, Oklahoma State University, Dept. of Comparative Human Development known for his work with bottle nose dolphins who was just on in episode 2.

My project has a simple catch phrase. "I am hollering out into the abyss of the internet to see what echos back." 
Anyone wishing to participate is welcome. Any subject matter. I am not as concerned with subject matter as I am with quality of the knowledge given.

This may sound a little cheesy but I am using this platform to find intelligent people and engage in conversation that I would not normally have access to. 

Thank you to anyone wishing to be involved.
Scott Freeland

Hello I am new is their a introductory form I need to post on ?

No.  But if you want to say a little about yourself that's fine.  :)

Hello Everyone!

This may sound a little cheesy but I am using this platform to find intelligent people and engage in conversation that I would not normally have access to. 

Welcome to the forum!

Please enjoy this new conspiracy forum, but dont take everything you read here too seriously.  Some people will be role playing, living out fantasies, others will be being trolls and saying things just to inflame or cause debate.

However, some things will be 100% true and it is your task to work out which is fact, which is fiction, and more often than not which is wishful thinking. 

Now take the red pill and lets see how deep the rabbit hole really goes!  Above all enjoy yourself here and never forget that your time here should be fun.

YES,

I am sorry to say it but just wasted weeks of my life on GLP where my ip was banned over and over for no reason and I never got to post anything. It was really disappointing, I really hope this is a forum where I may actually contribute and discuss something more interesting that why one race is better than another or why women are stupid and should make more sandwiches. Please tell me this place where I can actually converse at a level that is better than 2trade in WoW.

Hello all I am glad I found this place I use to go to another that I won't mention, went there for years finally got tired of the random bans for no reason, I truely hope this place becomes home, have a wonderful day all!!!

Hello people,

I am here to share two videos with You. They concern the history of the order of the illuminati and how it´s infiltrated society.

Also, I am about to start a project and will require the creation of a facebook group, whoever is interested in participating, send me a message so I can send You a pdf file I made for it and also so I can send You the link of the group once it´s created . Take care and hope these two videos will be useful for You !!!

and