Morpheus

Welcome to The Real Conspiracy Forum

Rate this topic

Hello, Sorry to inform you but it is true. The matrix is real. I am the real life Neo and I am not bound by the laws of the universe. I can change it at will. I am aware of many conspiracies except they aren't conspiracies but facts to me. if you sent me a PM about personal things , I may be able to help you(I know I can) and try not to be ensnared by the world. I am the Creator.  The odds of you being in my sight in any way shape or form is very small and yet here I am and here you are.  I choose this site because the other site I go to is aware of my being and been monitoring me for quite some time to see if what I say is true or not but I don't want to let them know so I moved on to another site, my information is too godly and does give you powers beyond your imagination.  The fight is against evil , and the AI. I have knowledge on UFO, Vampires, Werewolves, Aliens, Area 51, Artifical Intelligence, Time Travel, Wars, The Bible, Mind Control, Telepathy, Heaven, The real Matrix,and Hacking the world. I am going to refer you to the scene Matrix 1-"These are the very people we are trying to save", over and out.

Hola folks, from a small nation in South East Asia.

Truth? Bring it on man. I already embrace the different point of view regarding our history that those elites don't want us to know.

Got any Khazar Empire's topics here?

Hey Everyone! 

I joined a few days ago, and thought I would say hello. I only got into this conspiracy stuff about a year ago when I stumbled upon David Icke's Youtube channel. That's pretty much where my little adventure started...I was very interested in Icke, and his work. Subscribed to his channel, joined his forum, and so far have bought 4 of his books. Now I'm very big on learning about all conspiracy theories!

I want to be as educated as I can be about this stuff, so I am super happy to be here, and can't wait to read what you all think of it all! It feels good to be here among you...Don't be afraid to say hello.

Thanks, and best wishes

HobbitInHell

Edited by HobbitInHell
Bad at proof reading

I'm new here. Seeking to learn from others about conspiracies and maybe to find good explanations to something myself and others have experienced related to what some call orchestrated stalking/harassment/intimidation.

Anyone know why some people are put through a major maelstrom of bizarre, mind-scrambling, fear-invoking events? Was living a fairly carefree life and had reached a point of freedom I hadn't yet attained in my life, but that was 'slapped down' by a very destabilizing series of events beginning in January of 2011. Unbelievable stuff involving networks of people who carry out fake skits in front of your apartment designed to freak you out (because they know your private business and reveal that through their obviously fake conversations that are more like skits), they leave trash by your place revealing they know what you purchase, they seem to be able to track us maybe through our phones or otherwise (I downgraded to a flip phone, no data plan, gps turned off and still they know)..and they love letting you know through sadistic behaviors and innuendo that they know all about you and  your private life. I try to pay cash, thinking they hacked payment information to find out where I bought things (bc they play with that knowledge), but they still know.

Not easy to explain or prove, but a lot more people are being 'hit' by this .....who are the perpetrators? Are they mafia, cartels (doesn't look like drug thugs), agents from various agencies, some new form of human/aliens? Or just sadistic Satanists who can travel through different dimensions, astral plane and all kinds of stuff, and love to play mind tricks, cat and mouse?  Desperately seeking input.

Was fortunate to write about it in Duplicity and Duress: Snap Factories in the Making. It's self-published and there does seem to be some guiding force that helped me complete that. I probably couldn't have finished a project like that under these conditions without faith and this guidance that seems to be from above, I guess.

On 12/8/2016 at 4:31 AM, NeoTheOne420 said:

The matrix is real.

Matrix: Latin for "womb." When they say you are trapped in the matrix, they mean that your umbilical cord has never been cut and you are still connected to the old human.  Maybe you are mentally ill, you can never, no matter what, get a job, and you are trapped in your mother's basement.

On 3/17/2017 at 9:04 AM, Erin Vans said:

something myself and others have experienced related to what some call orchestrated stalking/harassment/intimidation

Basically, too many johns out there picking up girls and they work in teams.  It's like a bunch of men who all have to use the loo at the same time, except they are all in "love" with the same girl.

Which brings us back to the matrix.  Time to cut ties with the old madam.

Anyone know why some people are put through a major maelstrom of bizarre, mind-scrambling, fear-invoking events?

For some of the johns, it's not enough to pick up girls.  They get into pimping, procuring, compelling prostitution, etc., and they arrange events like this.

but that was 'slapped down' by a very destabilizing series of events

Right.  Important to maintain objectivity.  "Put that bitch in her place," according to the pimps and johns.

There's more, but the cops are flashing red and blue right now, so gotta go.....

On 8/5/2017 at 10:29 AM, Doors said:

Hello I´m new here :D

And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

HI MY NAME IS MICHAEL
THIS IS THE CURE
antioxidants kill Fungus/Nano?
Start the day with lots of water and antioxidants (I used olive leaf extract, turmeric, and cinnamon pills). Get ramped-up/energized. when you feel the attacks peaking, run bathtub with 3-6 inches of VERY hot water. Put cocoa or cinnamon powder all over and under your tongue. Shakeup dark chocolate (high orac level) half filled container. inhale cocoa dust through mouth and nose 2 or three times. Just seconds before stepping (not laying) into hot water nude– (or the fungus/nano? will enter your clothing) pour or squeeze chocolate syrup on top of scalp or head. STEP INTO THE HOT WATER AND WATCH what leaves and enters that warm moist water. It has no choice but to leave you. do not touch anything floating in the water or it will re-enter your body rapidly. Leave and drain the tub, QUICKLY dress in clean clothes and socks and remain moving until your energy or the attacks subside. You will realize immediately or in a few days that there is no-more ringing ears, popping ears, constantly clearing your throat, thrush on your tongue, blood in your stool, glands that are sore from fighting. Continue taking any antioxidants you can for the next several weeks or months to help kill the residual fungus/nano?
May GOD bless you all.