Sign in to follow this  
dattsit

our ancient astronaut all over our one dollar bill

Rate this topic

You will need to foucus and concentrate on the word one on the reverse side of the one dollar bill , the ONE .In the middle.

Right under IN god we trust

Hold the bill lengthwise with the O on top looks like ozm

The o is the head in a helmet the mid section looks like a belt or seat belt as.. and the lower part is symbolic for both gender male and femal.two triangles

Also, the four ONE s in each corner crossing the number 1s , hinting that if were replaced with the number not Word.. you have four + + + + crosses.

IN GOD WE TRUST.

THE WORD OF GOD.

HE is NOT A NUMBER

AS WE ALL KNOW THE ANTI CHRIST IS ALSO WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE IN WORD FORM TO CONFUSE . SIXHUNDRED ETC.. AND INFACT HE HIS NOT IN LETTER FORM HE IS NUMERICAL NUMBER LANGUAGE. WHERE GOD IS THE WORD, NOT NUMBER.. sorry about the cap. But that ties in also with the CAP stone.

More later

BY THE WAY UNITED STATES FONT DOES NOT HAVE NUMBER FONTS , LEGAL TENDER DOES AND THESE BOTH ARE CLUES .

Ok, take a look at the letter E   at the end of the word ONE in the middle of the dollar, look at itesidelooks like an M , THAT WOULD  BE THE MASONIC's apron, the two white   spaces  forming the triangle .

If you watch the vid, they show the aprons.

Vid is excellent

It's pretty weird just how much symbolism is on dollar bills, why doesn't any of this get discussed on tv? It's right there in plain sight.

if you think that's pretty weird, how about this picture.    It shows the bills in order, 5 , 10, 20, 50 all folded in the same way, and showing the twin towers on fire and collapsing!

img_1439.jpg

I'd seen one of the above bills folded up supposedly showing the Twin Towers smoking. Didn't realize that it was 5, 10, 20, AND 50 that had similar picture.

As far as the Masonic symbols on the money, the Masonic Order that the Founding Fathers were involved in and the Masonic Order of today are quite different. The Masons, at least in America, were at one point Bible-believing Christians. However, some people who were not Christians got involved in the group and slowly twisted it away from its roots so that now, at the highest levels it is almost blatant Satanism.

if you think that's pretty weird, how about this picture.    It shows the bills in order, 5 , 10, 20, 50 all folded in the same way, and showing the twin towers on fire and collapsing!

img_1439.jpg

I assume that's in no particular order seeing as the building is halfway gone when you put the two 5 dollar bills together?

Well, we all know that 13 and 9 are Masonic numbers, plus the hidden imagery that we've been seeing is quite creepy. But the Illuminati are known to portray things that are about to happen in the future in plain sight, like Eminem's "Toy Soldiers" video where his friend Proof got killed, and 2 years later Proof died the same way he died in the video, because he was Eminem's blood sacrifice, so I'm not surprised. Those coincidences are definitely guided and made by Satan, their evil god. You guys should check out the backmasked songs of music artists that are Illuminati puppets such as Beyonce, Jay-Z, etc. They are full of Satan worshipping messages in their backmasked state.

I assume that's in no particular order seeing as the building is halfway gone when you put the two 5 dollar bills together?

I thought that the 5 was looking at the top of the tower. Just as smoke was starting.

This is definitely interesting ! I can see the ozm, and the little triangles underneath, but I still don't see any aliens. I have seen the folded airplanes made out of bills showing the towers collapsing, and that is truly strange. But we have had these same bills since before the twin towers were even built, so it puzzles me how they could have been made intentionally to show this when folded correctly. Yet, it certainly appears that they were deliberately made that way........ Strange, for sure ! I think there are a lot of things with symbols that we do not understand. I remember reading that the dollar sign ($) actually means to whip and scourge, so it implies enslaving us, but we pretty much just accept these things and don't question the source of them.

Ok, now you folks are really freaking me out! Instead of getting something done, I now have to analyze all these bills, including getting ahold of the ones I do not have.

Jeez, sometimes I think I need to lighten up on my Internet time.

I have heard about there being symbols proving aliens existing on the dollar bill in the past.  I never thought anything of it because I figured there had to be some logical reason why these symbols were printed on money and left it at that.  However, the picture of the folded bills and the images of the twin towers being destroyed really made me stop and pause.  This was very strange to look at, and yes the images were very much of this event happening.  I have to wonder how the person came up with the idea to fold the bills in this matter in order to make this discovery.

I don't think that any of this gets discussed on television because they don't want it to be discussed on television. They have a lot of control over the media.. ALL of the dollar bills depicting such pictures is something that is undeniable. People who do not want to believe in the Illuminati's existence just won't listen no matter what proof you present them, I'm afraid, but I would love to see a documentary about money and the symbolism in it appear on international television, just for the people who are ready to accept the truth of what is really going on.

There is symbolism in almost everything we see however since bills need to be complex there is a greater opportunity for hidden messages etc. Because of this I also think it is possible to see things that may not be there purposefully.

I didn't know you could fold all of the bills and see the towers. That is very interesting.

Guest bsge11

I never really paid much attention to dollar bills and coins. Interesting illustrations of what's written on them. Especially the eye on top of the pyramid, is pretty mysterious. 

I very firmly believe that American dollar bills have Masonic symbols on them which are ultimately of occult origin. The Illuminating Eye has been a part of occult symbolism since the age of the ancient Egyptians. I am not surprised if the ancients were visited by UFOs which then inspired them to try to represent them in their art as flying shining disks or eye-like designs.  

Really! What difference does it make? I wish I had about a million of those bad boys, I wouldn't care if there was a picture of a man taking a dump, as long as it was legit and I could spend it ..

Guest bsge11

I've seen the way a person folds a twenty so it looks like something of the world trade centers on fire. That's pretty freaky if you ask me.