Sign in to follow this  
Nik_L

Conspiracies spread to religion?

Rate this topic

The Vatican did a job on Medieval Europe throughout the Dark Ages. It is a bastion of deceit and subliminal power. We have secreted documents from the SEE library that are very incriminating attesting that the Church knows full well that it's Abrahamic doctrine is a fabrication and yet it continues to withhold the truth from the world. An evil old relic from our past still stirring the pot of human misconceptions.

On 3/16/2013 at 4:32 AM, AntiqueBeast said:

I've heard about this, myself, and along that same line I had heard that Hitler himself had been relocated to South America as well and hadn't actually died until a few years ago.  I wonder how true that is, given the information in this thread.

FBI files on Adolf Hitler 

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

On 3/11/2013 at 4:17 PM, omariferrari said:

There are so many stories about the Nazi's and the holocaust.  No one can really be sure of what exactly went on.  There are rumors that say the death tolls from the concentration camps are very much exaggerated.  History has a way of choosing who the villains are, and who the heroes are.  Rather, the people who control what the HIStory books say, have a way of choosing who the villains and the heroes are.  

What will future generations say about the people of today?

On 4/15/2013 at 11:07 AM, Victor Leigh said:

If this is true, then it's very possible that the era of the nazis is far from over. I am sure many Germans shared Hitler's idea of the master race. What is there to stop all those nazis from going underground and continuing towards their goal of world domination. I believe many of them are intelligent men and many of them are rich, too.

If you follow currant events, in the whole world, you will see that Nazism is alive and well.

It now has new names.