Sign in to follow this  
Martin Timothy

The Real "Holocaust" of WW2 Was Committed Against Germans ..

Rate this topic

At least fifteen million ethnic Germans were mass murdered after the war was over, five million POWs murdered, two million more murdered in expulsions from Eastern Europe, five plus million starved to death under the Allied occupation. Eisenhower's Death Camps.

Adolf Hitler and every member of the senior Nazi echelon were Jews .. Jews infiltrated German and Russian politics, then perped the slaughter of the Bolshevics who had assisted the 1917 Communist Revolution, thence the Holodomor which is alleged to have taken the lives of up to 100 million non Jews in Russia and the Ukraine.

Simultaneously slaughtering the non Jewish Nazis as soon as Hitler gained power, then perpetrating the Holocaust in the name of the German ppl, before sponsoring genocidal war between both nations, as well they were pulling political strings in protagonist nations Italy, Great Britain & France.

Jews infiltrated US politics perped 911 then established the bogus War on Terror, like they infiltrated Turkish politics then perpetrated the Armenian Genocide. Jew Lazar Kaganovich was the real master of the Kremlin during the Stalin era.

Jews put corrupt gentiles like Stalin, Bush, Obama and Donald Trump into nominally powerful positions, then surround them with their people who wield the real power, so when things go south they have a ready supply of scapegoat patsies in place to take the blame for their sordid malfeasances.

The Communist / Bolshevik was movement completely devised and executed by Jewish master minds, or partly Jewish like Lenin to full Jewish like so many of the Secret Police Chiefs all the way to Marx & Trosky, as well the entire Nazi movement was Jew or half Jew! Dietrich Bronder.

The Greatest Murderers of Modern Times Were Jews. Sever Plocker.

If you say they are Jews, fine.  They are bound under Jewish law.  (And they don't have Jesus for an advocate, either.)

They murdered many law-abiding Jews, and many people of other ethnicities as well as many Germans --- also especially the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender minorities.

Unfortunately, the LGBT acronym (= Lucky Gay Boy Testosterone, according to the Nazis) has outlived its usefulness and inclusiveness.

People for the most part just don't care about whether or not other people are homosexual, unless they have some such inclination themselves as well as a great deal of self-hatred for it.

12 hours ago, Stinger XX said:

Unfortunately, the LGBT acronym (= Lucky Gay Boy Testosterone, according to the Nazis) has outlived its usefulness and inclusiveness.

Its confusing what you are referring to, as the OP is talking about historical actual Nazis.   And one must assume you are not, as the LGBT term only came about in the 1980s.  Till then women called themselves gay too, so there was no L for Lesbians, or indeed any acronym.

I think we can see looking around, that Jews are hugely overrepresented in top level positions despite the small numbers, and I am sure this is not a new thing.   But if Hitler was an actual Jew, how do you explain Mein Kampf?

I am perfectly content to reserve the word "Lesbian" for inhabitants of the island of Lesbos, Greece, regardless of their sexual orientation.  There was reportedly a poet[ess] named Sappho who happened to live on that particular island in ancient times, who apparently fell in love with another woman and threw herself into the sea.  I don't even know the full story, but female homosexuality used to be called "sapphism" before it was called "lesbianism."

"Gay" is just an adjective that describes a cheerful mood, light-mindedness, bright colors, happy outlook, etc.  It makes even less sense how this word came to refer to sexual orientation.

5 hours ago, Neo said:

But if Hitler was an actual Jew, how do you explain Mein Kampf?

It is irrelevant to this particular point whether or not Hitler was an actual Jew, or even whether all or most of the people he persecuted were actual Jews.  If people claim he was a Jew, and follow his ideology, then they are binding themselves under Jewish law.

Jewish law, needless to say, forbids mass murder.  These were not enemy combatants Hitler killed, nor were they accused of a crime punishable by death, nor were they any other exception to the commandment, "Thou shalt not kill."

Neither Hitler nor his Nazi followers had Jesus as an advocate, and from a Christian perspective they remain under Jewish law in any case.

I think it is important to differentiate here between 'Jews' and the 'Zionists', who are clearly the people responsible for most of what you are stating. Whilst most Zionists are undoubtedly Jewish, most Jews are definitely NOT Zionists. 

On 13/04/2017 at 3:16 PM, Stinger XX said:

It is irrelevant to this particular point whether or not Hitler was an actual Jew, or even whether all or most of the people he persecuted were actual Jews.  If people claim he was a Jew, and follow his ideology, then they are binding themselves under Jewish law.

Jewish law, needless to say, forbids mass murder.  These were not enemy combatants Hitler killed, nor were they accused of a crime punishable by death, nor were they any other exception to the commandment, "Thou shalt not kill."

Neither Hitler nor his Nazi followers had Jesus as an advocate, and from a Christian perspective they remain under Jewish law in any case.

The point I was making is, why would Hitler if he was a Jew write a book blaming all the world's problems on Jews?

On 04/05/2017 at 7:21 PM, Eye of Anno said:

I think it is important to differentiate here between 'Jews' and the 'Zionists', who are clearly the people responsible for most of what you are stating. Whilst most Zionists are undoubtedly Jewish, most Jews are definitely NOT Zionists. 

Is the difference the same as Muslims and Islamic terrorists?  Where everyday Muslims do not go out blowing themselves up, they still support the same general goals as many surveys have shown.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

The point I was making is, why would Hitler if he was a Jew write a book blaming all the world's problems on Jews?

Mostly it is Hitler's followers who claim he was a Jew.  This is like the gangster who claims he is gay because he wears earrings and a necklace.  I don't think it's a claim being made in good faith in either case.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Is the difference the same as Muslims and Islamic terrorists?  Where everyday Muslims do not go out blowing themselves up, they still support the same general goals as many surveys have shown.

This is the same passive-aggressive complicity in organized crime that we see so much of even today in white America, just like the complicity of ordinary Germans in the Holocaust during the 1930s.

Or especially in black neighborhoods, we know that the drug dealer on the street corner doesn't stay in business without the complicity of the local police and city hall.

There is, and has been all along, a Jewish Mafia, just as there are, and have been all along, terrorists of some Zionist ideology or other.  And there is complicity on the part of some Jews in the crimes of other Jews.  I'm a Christian, and I can read all about Jewish Law in the Old Testament.  I consider it a prerequisite for the New Testament, in fact.

[Exodus 23:1-9] Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment: Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause. If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again. If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him. Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor in his cause. Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked. And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous. Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

• To follow a multitude to do evil = complicity in organized crime.
  • To countenance (i.e. oppose) a poor man in his cause = perversion, oppression, and slavery.
  • Taking gifts = bribery and corruption.
  • Oppressing strangers, for which Sodom and Gomorrah were known among other infamous deeds.

These are basic human problems, and they are not unique to Jews, whites, blacks, Germans, or any other culture.  There are people who commit these crimes, say "I'm Jewish," play the anti-Semitism card, and use their Judaism as a cloak for their crimes.  This is not acceptable.