Sign in to follow this  
Stinger XX

Women shot up with rat poison

Rate this topic

Cheap, widely available drug could stop thousands of mothers bleeding to death
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/apr/26/cheap-widely-available-drug-could-stop-thousands-of-mothers-bleeding-to-death-tranexamic-acid

Well, well, smart-ass docs, be that as it may, if you weren't shooting those ladies up with all that coumadin rat poison and feeding them such high doses of aspirin and ibuprofen, they wouldn't be bleeding to death in the first place.

On 11/17/2017 at 6:21 PM, secret alligator said:

It says rat poison, not human poison.

All the same, it inhibits clotting, and makes you bleed.  My own mother did it to me. She's an RN, and she was talking about how all the doctors were prescribing coumadin, and how all the elderly people under her care were on coumadin, and they called it "rat poison" -- and all of a sudden I stubbed my toe slightly on a chair leg or something in the house, and there was a great pool of blood on the floor from a tiny scratch in my foot -- I do not want to go back to that "family" ever again.

On 11/26/2017 at 10:44 PM, Trinity said:

You cannot choose your family, but you can choose your friends.

You are being manipulated.  You do not even know in this life who your true friends are. How can you choose them?

Some friends are faithful friends, and some will betray you. Some you thought to be your worst enemies will do you the kindest deeds, and others are so vicious that they will cut you off from all your friends entirely.