Sign in to follow this  
Dreek Lass

David Icke?

Rate this topic

I've been listening and pondering David Icke's teachings for quite some time now, and have just recently - in the last year or so - subscribed to another Youtube station that posts videos claiming that David himself used to be a member of the NWO. There was a link posted under this video, and if clicked it took you to a photograph of David in one of those Masonic robes. I'm aware of photoshop and such things, but I'm not sure in this instance.

What's your opinion? Think David Icke was once an insider and that is how he knows so much?

Davis career as a member of the worlds most important was mapped from the day he first pulled on a Coventry City shirt. From there he has risen through the NWO media outlet of 'Midlands Today'  to his position of omni-lizard. So it was written..

I think he's a con man and doesn't believe majority of the things he talks about but if people are willing to eat it up and you're getting paid off of people hanging on to your every word then why stop?

I think he's a con man and doesn't believe majority of the things he talks about but if people are willing to eat it up and you're getting paid off of people hanging on to your every word then why stop?

What has taken you to this conclusion? Have you stumbled across a specific piece of footage or an article that made you think this? I do resonate with a lot of the things that he says, so do you think that he does what a lot of religions do, and that he mixes truth with lies so that you'll end up buying it all? I mean there are certain things that he says that do not resonate with me. But the majority of his speeches make a lot of sense. He's not the only one saying these things either.

I do agree with some of the things he talks about especially when it comes to the evil elite. As far as being controlled by reptiles and all the other "out there" material he puts out, I'm not too sure. It sure is good for sparking the imagination but once anybody has a monetary gain for the information that they put out, I'm always wary and suspect their intentions. In my opinion, I don't think he's part of the NWO conspiracy but definitely makes a pretty good living off of it and my hats off to him for that. I mean hey, you got to make a dollar somehow all right? ;)

What has taken you to this conclusion? Have you stumbled across a specific piece of footage or an article that made you think this? I do resonate with a lot of the things that he says, so do you think that he does what a lot of religions do, and that he mixes truth with lies so that you'll end up buying it all? I mean there are certain things that he says that do not resonate with me. But the majority of his speeches make a lot of sense. He's not the only one saying these things either.

Bingo, like of course I think it's corruption and control amongst an elite group of wealthy people on the planet that work in the shadows. I mean to someone who is conscious enough that should be pretty obvious. When he start's going off into reptilian humanoids that's when I draw the line and state, "OK, time to step away from the nut job here!" But he's become pretty wealthy himself off these crazy conspiracies that have not a drop of evidence what's so ever. Not to mention his claim to fame was the fact that a psychic told him he was a healer places on earth to spread the messages sent to him from the spirit world. Sound's familiar huh? More religious mumbo jumbo to me.

I am suspicious of a lot of these people, Alex Jones especially.  How would they be allowed to talk about these things if they're not a part of it?  At the very least, the really far out theories discredit anyone else that's a "conspiracy theorist".

Iv read David Icke, and I have to say on some level I do agree with d72. I mean governments have been known to shut people up by killing them off for writing about less than he does! After I read one of his books I had to wonder how this guy was still alive? I started to wonder if he was alive because there are people who want him alive to write all this stuff, or would killing him and making him a martyr only make his words stronger?

Also another thing to ponder is that he says he doesn’t get hardly any money for what he writes. So in that case who's paying him? The question you have to ask yourself is who is benefiting from us being told about the reptilian elite, that the Earth is hollow and the Bilderberg group and what they get up to?

Let me know if you think of anyone, because if not, then maybe its not a conspiracy hidden inside a conspiracy as we thought.

I am suspicious of a lot of these people, Alex Jones especially.  How would they be allowed to talk about these things if they're not a part of it?  At the very least, the really far out theories discredit anyone else that's a "conspiracy theorist".

DIdn't William Cooper call him out as being a fear monger right before he past away? But then it has been questionable traits with William Cooper as well.

When I was growing up David Icke was a sports commentator on tv. I often wonder what event in his life caused him to change so much.

When I was growing up David Icke was a sports commentator on tv. I often wonder what event in his life caused him to change so much.

If you are interested in finding out what events supposedly led to david's awakening, you can find many many videos about it on Youtube, where he speaks in great detail about what happened to him, when it happened, how it affected his life and his kids, and him spiritually and as a person. The interviews are very interesting. I would suggest you watch them - much more interesting than if he'd remained commentating on sports lol.

I feel that David Icke is a sincere person and those photos were just photoshopped. I think that if the Illuminati murders him then it would be quite obvious that they did it, so they just let him be. And the fact that there are lots of videos on Youtube that show people with Reptilian eyes makes you wonder that maybe what he's saying is true, right? The idea is just too absurd to be received warmly.

I like David Icke for the most part, so far I haven't run into anything that would make me think he is covertly an elite.  The more "out there" stuff also makes sense to me, as the universe is so large that it's near ridiculous to assume that human beings are the only living things in the entirety of it.  If anything, I don't believe our human history is correct by a long shot.

Honestly, there are so many truthers and conspiracy theorists out there these days that killing everyone who outs something would be like admitting that there's something fishy going on.  They thrive on the confusion, more commonly known as "hiding in plain sight".

Guest dogbert784

He does bring out a lot of the methodology used by powerful people to affect the world and I appreciate him in that regard. But I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I just respect and agree with some of his theories and writings. But I also can understand very well if someone were to dismiss him. He does say some strange things sometimes. 

Take this interview clip for example: