Sign in to follow this  
SDRAmerica

Christian Churches Flirting With The Mark of the Beast

Rate this topic

As the Jewish nation killed Christ, and also persecuted and killed his followers, so in our age the Christian Church will enforce the mark of the beast, and murder all the saints of the Lord, save the 144,000. It is really getting close to the end. Are you ready? Are you sure!? If not, I pray this helps you realize that you need to start getting ready, and awake from the Lukewarm State as Revelation 3 speaks of:

Revelation 3:14-22  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  15  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.  17  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  19  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.  20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.  22  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Put childish myth behind you. Religion is humanity's curse. If a God wanted to kick our ass He would have done it ages ago and not talk in parables. Only humans ramble such nonsense. I doubt the Gods even know or care we pee-on retards exist.

21 hours ago, SDRAmerica said:

As the Jewish nation killed Christ, and also persecuted and killed his followers,

No, not entirely.  The Jewish Sanhedrin or great council, did condemn Jesus to death, and used the Roman justice system to carry out the sentence.

But remember Joseph of Arimathea, who did not participate in or approve this action of the Jewish high council. No, he did not save Jesus from crucifixion, but when we come to Acts 18:12-17, we see very clearly that the Romans were no longer adjudicating Jewish law:

>>>And when Gallio was the deputy of Achaia, the Jews made insurrection with one accord against Paul, and brought him to the judgment seat, Saying, This [fellow] persuadeth men to worship God contrary to the law. And when Paul was now about to open [his] mouth, Gallio said unto the Jews, If it were a matter of wrong or wicked lewdness, O [ye] Jews, reason would that I should bear with you: But if it be a question of words and names, and [of] your law, look ye [to it]; for I will be no judge of such [matters]. And he drave them from the judgment seat. Then all the Greeks took Sosthenes, the chief ruler of the synagogue, and beat [him] before the judgment seat. And Gallio cared for none of those things.<<<

The number of the beast is six hundred threescore and six, according to the King James Version of the Revelation of Saint John.  The number is spelled out, with emphasis on its total value rather than the sum or place value of the digits.

• Decimal: 666
  • Hexadecimal: 0x29A
  • Octal: 01232
  • Binary: 0b1010011010
  • Roman: DCLXVI
  • Greek: Chi-Xi-Digamma (??? I know nothing of Greek numeration.)

And in my *former* church, well, my parents are just like these lovely parents:

Oh yes, Christian churches are flirting with the mark of the beast.  Luckily I have escaped for now.  Although I keep running into some of them who have no business running into me.

True meaning of the number of the beast.  It is eight months short of two thirds of a millenium.

There is a Father and a Son, but no Spirit.  No, we are not talking about the Heavenly Father or the Son of God, either.

They are totally lacking the eight beatitudes.

1. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
  2. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
  3. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
  4. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
  5. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
  6. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
  7. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
  8. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.  Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

These churches have no need of the the Spirit, so they miss out on the first beatitude.  And what a great blessing they miss out on.  When Jesus says "Rejoice!" this is no idle or transitory joy, but He wants to fill our whole lives with joy.  Those churches that flirt with the mark of the beast have no part in such joy, neither in this life nor in the life to come.

On 6/5/2017 at 6:24 PM, Stinger XX said:

No, not entirely.  The Jewish Sanhedrin or great council, did condemn Jesus to death, and used the Roman justice system to carry out the sentence.

But remember Joseph of Arimathea, who did not participate in or approve this action of the Jewish high council. No, he did not save Jesus from crucifixion, but when we come to Acts 18:12-17, we see very clearly that the Romans were no longer adjudicating Jewish law:

>>>And when Gallio was the deputy of Achaia, the Jews made insurrection with one accord against Paul, and brought him to the judgment seat, Saying, This [fellow] persuadeth men to worship God contrary to the law. And when Paul was now about to open [his] mouth, Gallio said unto the Jews, If it were a matter of wrong or wicked lewdness, O [ye] Jews, reason would that I should bear with you: But if it be a question of words and names, and [of] your law, look ye [to it]; for I will be no judge of such [matters]. And he drave them from the judgment seat. Then all the Greeks took Sosthenes, the chief ruler of the synagogue, and beat [him] before the judgment seat. And Gallio cared for none of those things.<<<

The number of the beast is six hundred threescore and six, according to the King James Version of the Revelation of Saint John.  The number is spelled out, with emphasis on its total value rather than the sum or place value of the digits.

• Decimal: 666
  • Hexadecimal: 0x29A
  • Octal: 01232
  • Binary: 0b1010011010
  • Roman: DCLXVI
  • Greek: Chi-Xi-Digamma (??? I know nothing of Greek numeration.)

And in my *former* church, well, my parents are just like these lovely parents:

Oh yes, Christian churches are flirting with the mark of the beast.  Luckily I have escaped for now.  Although I keep running into some of them who have no business running into me.

True meaning of the number of the beast.  It is eight months short of two thirds of a millenium.

There is a Father and a Son, but no Spirit.  No, we are not talking about the Heavenly Father or the Son of God, either.

They are totally lacking the eight beatitudes.

1. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
  2. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
  3. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
  4. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
  5. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
  6. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
  7. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
  8. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.  Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

These churches have no need of the the Spirit, so they miss out on the first beatitude.  And what a great blessing they miss out on.  When Jesus says "Rejoice!" this is no idle or transitory joy, but He wants to fill our whole lives with joy.  Those churches that flirt with the mark of the beast have no part in such joy, neither in this life nor in the life to come.

The Bible tells us 666 refers to the number of a man's name:

Revelation 13:17-18  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  18  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.