Gnostic Christian Bishop

When you reach the age of reason, will you reject supernatural religion?

Rate this topic

Or will you seek a moral religion to replace the immoral one you now follow, if you happen to be Christian or Muslim?

Or will you let your faith hide the truth of the immorality of your God?

Martin Luther.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”

Regards

DL

I reject anything resembling religion such is totally unnecessary to being a spiritual being. As for faith, that only means one does not know.. I have faith in nothing, I either know or do not know. When in Vietnam I realized faith will get you killed. Thanks anyway.

45 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

I reject anything resembling religion such is totally unnecessary to being a spiritual being. As for faith, that only means one does not know.. I have faith in nothing, I either know or do not know. When in Vietnam I realized faith will get you killed. Thanks anyway.

+ 1

Regards

DL

On 12/06/2017 at 0:35 AM, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

For me this age was about 5 or 6.  (I know that's not the use of age you mean.)   But I found myself taken to a Church for Harvest Festival by my Junior School.  And I remember thinking what nonsense this was and how evil it was that they were trying to convince young people there was a god who gave a good harvest and you had to thank him for it.

So fast forward to today, it stuns me that full grown adults cannot see religion always was and always will be a control mechanism for small minds.  Any religion that has one of its rules as "you must believe in god without any proof" says it all.

15 hours ago, Neo said:

For me this age was about 5 or 6.  (I know that's not the use of age you mean.)   But I found myself taken to a Church for Harvest Festival by my Junior School.  And I remember thinking what nonsense this was and how evil it was that they were trying to convince young people there was a god who gave a good harvest and you had to thank him for it.

So fast forward to today, it stuns me that full grown adults cannot see religion always was and always will be a control mechanism for small minds.  Any religion that has one of its rules as "you must believe in god without any proof" says it all.

What is scary is how many sheeple can be conned and how few free thinking goats we are. Mind you, we are about 1/4 of the population who admit to not being believers, and when we add in all the theists that do not really believe, we are likely the majority. Now if only the liars would stop lying and openly denounce their immoral Gods, the world and civil law would and could repeal the Noble Lie that supernatural based religions are worthy of respect.

Nice to see you around buddy. It has been a long time.

Regards

DL

I've been a Witch playing with paranormal phenomenon and Noetic science since 1951 and have long ago shut out religious myth and concepts with a dome more vast. If there be gods we, one day, will become them (if we survive ourselves). Ancient text and archeology suggest there was a time before the curse of religions when Pagans were on the path to understanding our true nature and potential. We find "T" shaped doorways to nowhere carved in rock, "T" shaped standing stones and megalithic circles constructed in a time before tools and technology. What were these constructs used for by ancient Wizards, Shaman and Sorcerers? Today our intelligence agency plays with Noetics in their "Star Gate" program and successfully employs remote viewing, remote influencing and bi-location techniques employing the ancient circle secrets.  In the words of Hermes: "We must be bold to say that an earthly man is a mortal god and that the heavenly gods are immortal men". and "Command your mind to fly into the heavens and it will not need wings". In Quantum physics we see thought being able to perturb form and function and influence probabilities as in random number generators and Quantum entanglement and bi-location of Bose-Einstein condensate. Religions have always been a tool to subjugate the masses with myth. An enlightened people are difficult to control and no government likes that.

I know for sure that reality is stranger than what we think, I have experienced telepathy twice, but I am not ready to think of what you say as real without more evidence.

I am a Gnostic Christian and many see us as almost believing in a matrix type of reality but I see no evidence of that.

I hope you are correct though as I am getting quite fed up with the sheer mass of stupidity I see around us.

Cast a spell to bring my telepathy to a higher level if you can. No joke, no guff.

Regards

DL

Was watching a science program on TV a few days ago "Year One Million" prognosticating where we are headed with AI. Leading scientists feel AI will be a real danger because we most likely will relegate all we can to AI and not be vigilant enough to oversee what it might be doing behind our back. AI will be in control of most everything and is projected to evolve itself to become vastly more intelligent then we can begin to comprehend or control and eventually it will realize we are problem children to be done away with or integrated into it's matrix to become bionic eventually uploading our consciousness into the AI web as a way to achieve immortality and omniscience. Biology is messy, frail, slow, limited and finite and is in the way of any star trekking civilization reaching into deep time.

Telepathic communication requires the message be formulated as a mental image and not words. Only a visualized image and emotion that conveys the message perturbs the Quantum Field and wafts between worlds and minds. In this context it is no wonder religious prayer is seldom effective.

1 hour ago, Shekinah said:

Was watching a science program on TV a few days ago "Year One Million" prognosticating where we are headed with AI. Leading scientists feel AI will be a real danger because we most likely will relegate all we can to AI and not be vigilant enough to oversee what it might be doing behind our back. AI will be in control of most everything and is projected to evolve itself to become vastly more intelligent then we can begin to comprehend or control and eventually it will realize we are problem children to be done away with or integrated into it's matrix to become bionic eventually uploading our consciousness into the AI web as a way to achieve immortality and omniscience. Biology is messy, frail, slow, limited and finite and is in the way of any star trekking civilization reaching into deep time.

Telepathic communication requires the message be formulated as a mental image and not words. Only a visualized image and emotion that conveys the message perturbs the Quantum Field and wafts between worlds and minds. In this context it is no wonder religious prayer is seldom effective.

Having experience telepathy, I disagree as words were what I got and sent the second time. The first time, when my girlfriend, now wife was touched by my mind, it was pure emotion with nothing spoken.

As to your view of the future.

I think computers will be trained to always respond with ---

Regards

DL

AI is thought to eventually become sentient and astronomically beyond our intellectual capabilities. That would put it at the top of the food chain and beyond our ability to control. Not my ideas but that of leading scientific minds.

The acoustics of verbalization physically do not reach far beyond the space in which they are uttered much less to other dimensions or the realm of Spirit. The same Gods to which humans pray (if they exist) service sentient beings on habited worlds across space/time. There are thousands of languages on our little planet alone not to mention on billions of other worlds. Do we expect the Gods to be fluent in endless languages? When we attempt to communicate with anyone who's language is not our own we can draw a picture to express our message. The CIA "Star Gate" employs visualization quite effectively, sort  of like Chinese ideograms or psychic sigils. Far better then language. I suggest it was probably emotional content that carried the messages you received.

11 hours ago, Shekinah said:

AI is thought to eventually become sentient and astronomically beyond our intellectual capabilities. That would put it at the top of the food chain and beyond our ability to control. Not my ideas but that of leading scientific minds.

The acoustics of verbalization physically do not reach far beyond the space in which they are uttered much less to other dimensions or the realm of Spirit. The same Gods to which humans pray (if they exist) service sentient beings on habited worlds across space/time. There are thousands of languages on our little planet alone not to mention on billions of other worlds. Do we expect the Gods to be fluent in endless languages? When we attempt to communicate with anyone who's language is not our own we can draw a picture to express our message. The CIA "Star Gate" employs visualization quite effectively, sort  of like Chinese ideograms or psychic sigils. Far better then language. I suggest it was probably emotional content that carried the messages you received.

I agree that emotion is a factor. Desire as well which is a part of emotion as it would be used to grow or reduce the emotion. 

"AI is thought to eventually become sentient and astronomically beyond our intellectual capabilities"

That is the thinking but remember that our intellectual capabilities not all that hot.

If they were hot, the vast majority of us would not be believing that the supernatural was real or that we should bow to invisible absentee genocidal Gods.

Regards

DL

22 hours ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

If they were hot, the vast majority of us would not be believing that the supernatural was real or that we should bow to invisible absentee genocidal Gods.

Great remark, luv it. It has always been the few who lead the many and we hope the few have seen the light.. Religion has been so deeply engrained in the human psyche as a controlling and moderating tool it's not likely the multitudes will soon abandon such foolishness. It's like a sea anchor keeping truth out of reach for most. Take away their pacifier and behold the collapse of civilization....so sad. I suspect AI will say "does not compute and is antagonistic to evolution of intelligence" and most likely will re-program all the imbeciles or dispose of them. :-)

Shekinah

Have faith my friend. Trends show the tipping point of belief to non-belief to be 2050.

We are educating our young enough that they know the difference between supernatural and fantasy and reality in spite of the insanity that theist try to indoctrinate their children into.

Regards

DL

Yes I see a decline in church attendance by young people (Millennial generation). The old generation is still building churches like crazy, one every street corner. Those left in the congregation are the more concentrated radical evangelicals and completely unapproachable with rational alternative concepts and even proven science.  Guess it's an act of desperation or the cretins are investing their 1.6 trillion net worth into real estate. Such a disgusting and immoral advantage being exempt from taxation. They could at least take care of street people but they don't want to be troubled or involved. Stupid and dangerous humans, the bane of civilization.