Recommended Posts

I am under spiritual attack by alien/demonic forces. This has been ongoing for the past 14 years. They have complete control over my body now. They manipulate my body and my vehicle. They have even made some of my personal property disappear. I have not given these beings any legal access to me or my home, therefore they are in violation of Spiritual Law. I believe I was targeted because of my devotion and service to humanity. Most of my work revolves around service to others. However, it is becoming increasingly more difficult for me to work under these circumstances. These beings have been hell bent on ruining my life. I believe what I need is mass prayer from many people, pastors, ministers, priests, and their parishioners so that all of the hosts of heaven will hear their prayer and their plea. Please pray for me and ask your members to do likewise!

Look in the direction of the Federal Government for many of these "Spiritual" attacks, i.e., the military, Area 51, CERN, HAARP, DARPA, Dulce Base, etc. Also look to the Vatican, the Jesuit Order, and Knights of Templar. Many of these angelic beings are merely ET's with control agendas that are in cahootz with governments and illuminists around the world, particularly here in the U.S. These are transhuman hybrids (men & women who have been vastly augmented and changed by reptilian advanced technology) that are a part of the alien controlled military industrial complex. They often trail me in nondescript helicopters. The shadow government has been given technology by certain dark alien groups (Zetans) that allow them to possess people. 

I believe they are using remote influencing technology on me (see articles below). They present the facade that it is a demon, but is in actuality exotic electromagnetic technology being used by transhuman reptilian hybrids that are members of the military (US-UK). They channel messages to humans using Turing grade-like technology. That’s right, many of these channelers are channeling messages from A.I.’s. – Artificial Intelligence. Angels don't fly over your home and follow you in helicopters, but "transhuman" agents of the hidden government do. This is why they don't come out with disclosure. They don't want us to know these things. Please do your own research. Google and YouTube is full of this information. It's time to WAKE UP and spread the word before it is too late and we are all doomed by rogue governments. We are merely a colony of advance beings (Aliens, ET's). These beings gave us all of the world religions. PLEASE WAKE UP!!! Spread the Word!! Wake Others UP!!

References:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vision_remota/esp_visionremota_8.htm
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-problems/demonic-possession/signs-of-demonic-possession/
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199s.shtml
https://zalbarath666.wordpress.com/articles/from-possession-to-channeling-a-spiritual-take-over/
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81167-Engineered-Technological-Demonic-Possession-Facades
http://www.orionmindproject.com/possessions.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a jumble!      My thoughts:-

1) if they have complete control over your body, why did they want you to post on here and I can see it on Pinterest too.

2) If they are aliens and using remote influencing tech, then how will prayers help?

3) Why would aliens care a damn about your devotion.  

4) Demons have better things to do with their time.  Thousands of years old, all the worlds knowledge, they don't play children games with people as they would find them incredibly boring.  Like adults don't play with Lego, implying that a demon would care enough to spend 14 years trying to stop you doing nice things for your community. haha

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

I am under spiritual attack by alien/demonic forces. This has been ongoing for the past 14 years.

It does happen, unfortunately.  Glad you are still alive and brave enough to post.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

They have complete control over my body now. They manipulate my body

Rape, sexual assault.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

and my vehicle. They have even made some of my personal property disappear.

Tampering with a motor vehicle, many, many counts of petit larceny.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

I have not given these beings any legal access to me or my home, therefore they are in violation of Spiritual Law.

Not only spiritual law, but natural law as well: criminal trespass and burglary.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

I believe I was targeted because of my devotion and service to humanity. Most of my work revolves around service to others. However, it is becoming increasingly more difficult for me to work under these circumstances. These beings have been hell bent on ruining my life.

Search for the affidavit of Ted Gunderson, former Special Agent in Charge at the FBI.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

I believe what I need is mass prayer from many people, pastors, ministers, priests, and their parishioners so that all of the hosts of heaven will hear their prayer and their plea. Please pray for me and ask your members to do likewise!

Prayer is acceptable, but God expects all of us to do our jobs on earth to bring these earthly criminals to justice.  So if you see something, say something.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

Look in the direction of the Federal Government for many of these "Spiritual" attacks, i.e., the military, Area 51, CERN, HAARP, DARPA, Dulce Base, etc. Also look to the Vatican, the Jesuit Order, and Knights of Templar.

Right.  They practice black magic, evil witchcraft, bad medicine, however you want to describe it.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

They often trail me in nondescript helicopters.

These are horrifically expensive to run.  Money, fuel, hours of maintenance for each hour of flight time, inspections, airworthiness certifications, flight checklists, just more and more money.  Too much money.  And the aliens / humans you have named are professionals.  They make enemies at what they do.  They have completely shut the "good guys" out of the private aviation business.

If you have a helicopter in the sky, you are not a "good guy" in this day and age.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

They channel messages to humans using Turing grade-like technology. That’s right, many of these channelers are channeling messages from A.I.’s. – Artificial Intelligence. Angels don't fly over your home and follow you in helicopters, but "transhuman" agents of the hidden government do. This is why they don't come out with disclosure. They don't want us to know these things.

Right.  Listen to the words of John:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

They don't want us to know the truth.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

It's time to WAKE UP and spread the word before it is too late and we are all doomed by rogue governments.

Right. North Korea in particular is far along in this direction and has been for some time.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:44 AM, Dante776 said:

We are merely a colony of advance beings (Aliens, ET's). These beings gave us all of the world religions. PLEASE WAKE UP!!! Spread the Word!! Wake Others UP!!

There are many religions.  As Paul argued to the Jews:

"For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision."

But Paul was not arguing at all here that circumcision itself was lawful, no quite the contrary.  He was speaking in a more general sense, "If your religion is not harming the innocent ones or others, then it is acceptable, but otherwise it is not."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.