Sign in to follow this  
katsung47

Poison gas attack in US

Rate this topic

966. Acoustic weapon attack after gas attack (6/19/2017)

I wrote "965, Gas attack" on 6/12. Next day, 6/13, the overcast sky became a bright day full of sunshine. For that gas attack, the Feds maintained week long cloudy weather so they could spread chemical by rain. When I revealed it, they quickly changed the weather style by moving in warm air mass. The high temperature quickly jumped to 90s from 70s within days. 

(quote) Dangerous heat to scorch southwestern US through midweek
June 18, 2017, 6:47:27 AM EDT

The dangerous heat baking the southwestern United States will not relent its grip on the region through much of the week.

accuweather (/quote)

(quote) Sizzling heat wave creates health hazard in Southwestern U.S.
    Yahoo News Digest       June 19, 2017

The Southwest is about to feel the wrath of a punishing heat wave that includes a forecast of 120 degrees in Phoenix (/quote)

On same day of 6/13, the strong ground vibration came back too with the sunshine. I think the Feds quickly planed a new plot with acoustic weapon to murder- introduce natural heat to cover up the heat created by resonance. 

On 6/14, I also suffered a poison attack. It might be a cover up action. But to my experience, It's not gas chemical attack, though the result were similar - severe stomach-ache. In gas attack, the pain took place four hours and thirty minutes later after meal. In food poison case, the pain took place one hour later after meal. The difference is evident. I have to sleep in hall in case some one to enter house to poison the food. 

910. Acoustic weapon killing (6/27/2016)

In the midnight of 6/26/2016, I woke up to an unusual warm feeling. The heat was from inside body, seemed from blood. Since the Feds using acoustic weapon, I encountered such situation several times. Of course, it also came with strong ground vibration feeling. I had to leave my bedroom and slept in the sofa of the sitting room. A few minutes later the heat inside the body disappeared. I had thought a lot about that phenomenon, now I realize it was the killing resonance. The body of human being has its own resonance frequency. Once the Feds apply that frequency on people, it will cause vibration that produces heat or other damages in their blood, organ or parts of the body. 

I had been intimidated by the Feds through the TV commercial. At that time I thought the heat killing was microwave radiation. Now I realize it is the acoustic weapon. I had posted my allegation in #815. That TV station disappeared several months later after my revelation. Watch that commercial I posted below. It well proves the heat killing weapon. 

quote, 815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

ICN is a TV channel that broadcast Chinese news and movies. I think it is run by Chinese capital. My wife used to tune on that channel to watch its TV series. When the series is interesting, I join in. 

I noticed there is a strange commercial in recent broadcast. I think it is an intimidation from the Feds. 

The first one: A lady sits in a sauna room. A pig is approaching her, sniffing. The lady drops some water on heater and create a steam. A thermo-charter shows the temperature goes up followed with a word “COOK? Then lady disappeared and the pig leaves. 

Followed by second one: Most of commercial shows how a fish without water is struggling for air. At last a word appears: NO ATTACK. 

If the motive of the commercial is “cook”right and “no attack? then they were very bad products. People can hardly link sauna room and fish out of water to it. It is good death  intimidation if you know the killing method of the Feds. They used to kill people with microwave radiation. They also kill victims in prison by suffocation with plastic bag on head, then claim it was a suicide. 

I think this is particularly on me. Chinese traditionally symbolize year with twelve animals. I was born in the year of pig. That’s why they put a pig in that commercial. 

That unusual advertisement was broadcast at 11pm (Monday to Friday) at Channel 26.4 ICN(San Francisco Bay Area) in a two hours long (each week day)Chinese series. See how cruel they treat that fish in that commercial. 

http://youtu.be/oyF794NgimI

Watch how did they torture that fish to produce this commercial.

13 hours ago, katsung47 said:

My wife used to tune on that channel to watch its TV series. ... I think it is an intimidation from the Feds. 

Yep. They will have a show like Ellen DeGeneres (lesbian, secretly a man-hater) late afternoon or early evening on a certain TV channel, and later on it's NCIS, NYPD Blue, some FBI crime show on the same channel, where they put the "bad guys" - only the guys - away. The cops are queer: they can't pick up a woman for anything, no matter what, because  they are so bewitched by Ellen DeGeneres and friends.

A SWAT team gassed a man to death in his home on the 8500 block of Shrub Court in the Muldoon neighborhood in Anchorage, Alaska just before midnight Monday night the 5th of November, 2018, according to the Anchorage Daily News.

There were allegedly complaints of a verbal argument and mention of a sword and a gun, which led to the execution by gas.

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/APD-SWAT-responding-to-an-armed-barricaded-man-in-South-Anchorage-499751881.html

https://www.ktva.com/story/39422815/swat-responding-to-man-with-sword-at-muldoon-home

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2018/11/06/man-found-dead-in-east-anchorage-home-after-swat-team-deploys-gas/

This is first time I have heard of a "SWAT team" using war gas on U.S. soil. That was uncalled for, and on the contrary we have a strong casus belli and ample authorization to use any and all means of deadly force to defend our homes against such a military attack by foreign or domestic enemies. We cannot allow a Holocaust in America.