Sign in to follow this  
katsung47

Charlottesville riot a set up

Rate this topic

Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

by Tyler Durden                Aug 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.   

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area."  While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests."  Here is the text from the ad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Eyewitnesses%3A_James_Fields'_Car_Was_'Attacked%2C'_Police_Set_Up_Rally-Goers_To_Be_Assaulted/60367/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Eyewitnesses: James Fields' Car Was 'Attacked,' Police Set Up Rally-Goers To Be Assaulted
Published: August 16, 2017

Source: big league politics

Eyewitnesses say that driver James Fields’ car was “attacked” at an intersection in Charlottesville, Virginia minutes before he sped into left-wing counter-protesters, injuring a handful and killing one. This attack could serve as the basis for Fields’ defense. Some cops reportedly believed that Fields struck the counter-protesters by accident while trying to escape violent attackers.

Big League Politics has also learned that Charlottesville police forced Unite the Right rally-goers to walk directly through mobs of un-patrolled Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters, sparking the violence that led to mayhem and destruction in the streets of Charlottesville Saturday. The police then stood down and allowed the violence to happen. Some of the protesters on the Left were paid agitators.
The scene “was a shit show” an eyewitness exclusively told Big League Politics.

“Car that hit those people drove right by us 3 mins after. Was beat all to fuck. Big rectangular square holes in rear windshield in addition to all the damage you see done to it in the photos,” the eyewitness said.

“I’ve heard he was attacked at another intersection just a few minutes before he ran over those folks. I didn’t see anyone hitting the rear windshield when you watch the videos of him hauling ass out of the street. I suspect they fucked up his car as he was leaving and he lost his mind and did that. No excuse but just context,” the eyewitness said.

Video shows left-wingers attacking Fields’ car right after he plowed into the crowd, forcing him to put the car in reverse and speed away so as not to be killed himself.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Eyewitnesses%3A_James_Fields'_Car_Was_'Attacked%2C'_Police_Set_Up_Rally-Goers_To_Be_Assaulted/60367/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Charlottesville riot was a set up to distract a domestic framed case. It was abandoned when there was a big event - Korea war crisis to replace it. 

977. The end of August plot (8/27/2017)

On 8/22, PG&E man came again and replaced the gas meter of my neighborhood. I think it was a cover up job to my allegation in #974 "I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at." Apparently they tried to make the replacement of my gas meter on Aug.3 not so prominent. That later work on my neighbor still doesn't explain why I was the only one had my gas meter replaced on Aug. 3 and other activities done by PG&E in August. (see #975)

On 8/26, the August plot ended. (because new plot developed?)

In framed case, the Feds used to prepare big events to distract public's attention. The distraction for August plot were: 

1. Hurricane Harvey. 
The storm made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane on Friday.  By Aug. 26, it had weakened to a Category 1 storm.

2. Racial riot from Charlottesville. 

"Berkeley’s far-right rally ‘called off,’ but residents still plan counter-actions

By Natalie Orenstein      Aug. 26, 2017,"

"Leader of Right-Wing Group Cancels Planned San Francisco Rally

by PHIL HELSEL        AUG 25 2017,"

If the Feds carry out the framed case, I think big riots would have happened all over the country. Charlottesville event and Hurricane Harvey were propagandized so much by  media but now suddenly fade away.