Sign in to follow this  
rexCorpus

Locating Let Lines

Rate this topic

I have been casually researching ley lines and vortexes because my town is known for anomalies and is rumored to be over intersecting ley lines. Has anyone done any dowsing or any type of interaction with ley lines?

Practicing Witchcraft much of my life I have become very sensitive to geo and bio fields and can feel the variations in such energy systems. Interestingly the plant and animal kingdom also seek out positive energy fields. In forested areas we see exceptionally lush vegetation clustered along lay lines along with abundant little critters nesting. In Circle casting rituals used for opening dimensional portals we do so along energy vortices.

On 8/28/2017 at 4:15 PM, rexCorpus said:

Has anyone done any dowsing or any type of interaction with ley lines?

I don't have a clue about that, but people from my former "church" always witch or dowse for water whenever they buy land.  (They have more faith in water witching than they do in Jesus, which really disappoints me about that church.)

They are more tolerant of Christianity then am I. Religion in general is the root of most of human tragedy, war, evil and ignorance. We may one day destroy the planet in the name of Jesus and Mohammed duh! 

14 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

They are more tolerant of Christianity then am I.

Not really.  They call themselves Lutherans, but they consider Luther's writings hopelessly out of date, yet they go back to Old Testament times of bondage, slavery, and captivity in Sodom, Egypt, and Babylon to demand the fleshly circumcision which even Jesus rejected.

That church is a branch of Laestadianism.  They call themselves "toots" -- a corruption of the Finnish word "kristityt" -- Christians without Christ, if you will.