Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

Gender based injustice in the UK

Rate this topic

Many of you will have heard about these two cases, they perfectly illustrate the terrible injustice inflicted on men in the UK.

Both cases involve heterosexual people meeting on the hookup app Tinder.

Case 1:  Woman is trainee doctor.   Woman stabs man during date with bread knife.  Woman avoids jail because "she is too clever for prison."  Verdict 10 month suspended for 18 months.

Case 2:  Man is trainee doctor.  During consensual sex, man is rough with woman's breasts.  Is convicted of sexual assault and will have to sign on the sex offenders register as well as 180 hours of slave labour for the community as well as his life as a doctor in ruins.

What do you make of this?

For a bit more context, here's the Judge's comments from Case 1:

"Although it was against your bail conditions, you contacted your partner to fully confess your guilt and your deep sorrow for what happened,” he continued.

"There are many, many mitigating features in your case. You have no previous convictions of any nature whatsoever.  I find that you were genuinely remorseful following this event.

"You had an immaturity about you which was not commensurate for someone of your age. Reports from the experts make clear you suffer from an emotionally unstable personality disorder, a severe eating disorder and alcohol drug dependence.

"Most significantly, you have demonstrated over the last nine months that you are determined to rid yourself of your addiction and have undergone extensive treatment and counselling.

"You have demonstrated to me a strong, unwavering determination to do so despite enormous pressure under which you were put."

Here's the Magistrate's comments from Case 2:

‘I am sure that Miss X withdrew consent for Queree to grab her breasts. Queree knew this but continued to do so forcefully, causing the complainant considerable pain. This was an assault.

'Queree touched a sexual and intimate part of her body in a sexual manner without her consent. Irrespective of her consent to other sexual conduct, I am sure that the touching was in circumstances of indecency and thus Queree is guilty of indecent assault.’

In sentencing, Mrs Shaw said that the sexual assault was ‘at the top of this court’s jurisdiction’.

‘This was a serious sexual assault. It is not the most serious sexual assault but it is not at the lower end of the scale,’ she said.

In deciding to put Queree on the Sex Offenders Register, she said: ‘I am concerned that you pose a risk of sexual harm to others.’

It looks like remorse and future risk played a big role in the differences in the two sentences.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:23 PM, Trinity said:

Tinder

The "straight" prostitution site. I have no freaking clue if there are any women on "Grindr" -- I just know I do not want those cookies on my computer.

On 10/13/2017 at 12:01 AM, Jambobskiwobski said:

I am sure that Miss X withdrew consent for Queree to grab her breasts.

Something does smell a little off about this language. I do not like the term "withdraw" as if that consent were already in the man's bank account. Some men are terribly persistent, and at some point enough is enough. 

On 10/13/2017 at 12:01 AM, Jambobskiwobski said:

Queree touched a sexual and intimate part of her body in a sexual manner without her consent. Irrespective of her consent to other sexual conduct, I am sure that the touching was in circumstances of indecency and thus Queree is guilty of indecent assault.

This magistrate is using gratuitously filthy language in an effort to cover up a total lack of evidence, let alone proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I do not particularly believe that the man is innocent in this case, but there is simply nothing to stand up in court here. We need proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and I will not budge from that opinion.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:23 PM, Trinity said:

What do you make of this?

This is why MtF transgender are not too eager to use women's restrooms, women's locker rooms, and women's dressing rooms, and do not particularly envy law-abiding women who have to use such places for some reason or another. Not to mention being shot up with a needle in your butt by some crack whore, or just plain having all your shit stole..

Since I posted the above, the accusation culture has moved on to our Parliament.  Now our law makers are having their lives ruined because a woman said they did something, often again without much evidence.  Perhaps this will lead to the laws being changed?

I would welcome changes such that someone accused has a right to privacy until found guilty, and those who make proven false accusations get the same prison sentences as their victim would have.

13 hours ago, B-52 said:

This is why MtF transgender are not too eager to use women's restrooms, women's locker rooms, and women's dressing rooms

The funny thing about this, is if you talk to cleaners they will reveal that women's rooms are filthy and women do many disgusting things, much more so than the men.

On 11/13/2017 at 10:46 PM, Trinity said:

The funny thing about this, is if you talk to cleaners they will reveal that women's rooms are filthy and women do many disgusting things, much more so than the men.

I'm thinking that the cleaners you are talking to are predominantly female -- and in an evolutionary sense "homophobic" -- not that they hate lesbians or other women -- but that the smell of another females' body odor and filth tends to arouse a primitive fight-or-flight response almost as if an animal's competitor were infringing on its territory -- whereas the smell of male body odor is not in an evolutionary sense quite so objectionable to females.

13 hours ago, B-52 said:

they hate  but that the smell of another females' body odor and filth 

No, its things like shit on the floor (how do you get it on the floor).  Used tampons that missed the bin, also left on the floor.  Blood on the seats, not wiped up.     Toilets not flushed properly, leaving poo and or blood.   Nasty, gross, women stuff.

There were also signs up from the company that provided the tampon bins, that they were strictly and only for tampons.   And if they kept finding "other" things in there, they could no longer provide the service.  So god knows what was being put in them to provoke such a response.

The problem with sexual assault laws is that women are almost explicitly permitted to sexually assault other women and men, and men to sexually assault other men, because such laws are only applicable in the case of a man who is sexually assaulting a woman.

Here in the U.S. there is an extremely far advanced whorish objective to "register" all men (in the Selective Service System) and "register" all firearms (in a national database), and to further that same objective those whores ardently desire to "register" as many men as possible as "sex offenders" -- the charge of male-on-female sexual assault does not even require proof anymore on college campuses in the U.S. -- whereas less privileged women who legitimately are sexually assaulted and press for criminal charges against their assailants are laughed to scorn, thrown out on the streets, and sold to pimps.

Since the criminal justice system is all but exclusively for punishing male criminals, females are dealt with in "other ways," lye in the face, etc. http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/apr/11/exclusive-bethany-storro-interview/ -- oops, I "lyed" about it....