Sign in to follow this  
Bigbossjock

WWII Nazi Bloodlines Highly Placed at the US DIA

Rate this topic

#Bigbossjock, Radio Show, copyrighted are these writings, Big Boss Jock broadcasted live, heard on the Mighty Seven Fifty, AM 750khz, picked up by crystal sets, supplied with a 1N34A diode, germanium dioded transistor radios work also, listen live to the radio show, better yet come be part of the protest, demonstration daily held, Monday thru Friday, in front of the FBI Field Office, located in Redding California, Yankee USA, Former FBI Director James Comey, among various other Fed Agents, June of 2014, Redding Office sodomized me, straight pins inserted, into my eyeballs, thru my testicles, hooked them up to eltectro-shock, they severely tortured me, did so with impunity, authorized by US National Security, of which I am being held, implanted at the cerebral cortex, been so since 11 months old, 1971 fitted with a stimoceiver, Jose Delgado one of the surgeons, Veteran's Administration Hospital, Roseburg Oregon, nearly all of my life, held under an Executive Directorate, bow wow wow I can't get out, 2015 complaint to the FBI, asked that every US President, every one of them since Nixon, be prosecuted for the crimes committed against me, Nixon as with Ford also Reagan, attributed be to their legacies, program I can't escape, proper authorities don't take action, investigation  are unable, due to they'd be implicated,US National Security, Acts since their conception, have been used to usurp, all other US Law, WWII Nazi's Mein Kampf sub project Ultra, conquered the US they were able, US DIA Nazi Bloodlines are placed,

#Bigbossjock, Klaus Reinhardt son of Fmr. Nazi Gen. Reinhardt Heydrich, left Germany immigrated, became Klaus Reinard, Alois Brunner became Bruener, immigrated with his family, 1959 from their newly claimed, then home country of Argentina, immigrated to the Yankee USA, Boise Idaho, Alois's Son Hans, has the same DNA, sperm donner shared that with me, #Bigbossjock is half them, 1969 mixed up in a petri dish, my mother's egg with sperm of Hans,

Brunner new Paula Sue, since the Riviera in '52, Havana Cuba, Grandpa Earl Hawkins, from the hotel's opening till '59, been the owner operator, then had a secret partner, Myer Lansky his friend, Earl a made member, Myer with he together since '29, Yankee Sam made sure, selected that I be a male, postponed delivery, so that April 6th I was born, planned to match Mormon doctrine, Paula Sue's husband not my DNA, though with whom I do identify, one who I called Dad, both bloodlines are Mormons, from the push carts on,

John's Mother Edith, her Brother Joe Anderson, Enolia Gaye been on one of them planes, shot down during a bombing raid, internment camp in Germany, then lived among the enemy, befriended Klaus Rienhardt, one of the Nazi Camp Leaders, Fraulein Klaus's bloodline, Joe with her they married, been reported AWOL, wasn't in the camp, when the US Forces then entered, MKUltra look the subject, peer into their left eye, LSD unwittingly administered, they were allowed to immigrate, Fraulein's last name Gehlen,then changed to Geller, typo been over looked, 1946 Hanson Idaho, Joe with his bride, along with his brother in law, Klaus Rienard aka Klaus Reinhardt, been at his other side, after arrival within a year, Reinard was highly placed, positioned at the US DIA, Joe's marriage didn't last, six months they were together, just enough marriage couldn't be annulled,

#Bigbossjock, Redding CA the Shasta Dam, inside is located a US DIA Command Center, Nov 22 of '63, Martineau's been on deck, Oct of '63, Howard who was John's Dad, he had been invited, travel to Texas, go on a hunting trip, though he declined to go, Sept 1963 Kennedy had made a visit, came to Shasta County, inauguration of a lake, Whiskeytown been completed, Kennedy had asked, see the Command Center, denied to do so at first, angered Kennedy demanded, under an Executive Order entered, into the US DIA Command Center,

Kennedy enraged while inside, hollered he'd be shutting them down, mentioned that few weeks later, given in a public speech, planned on disbanding the CIA, blast them into a thousand pieces, assassination plan was hatched, put together by the DIA-CIA, then immediately went into action,  

November of 1963, Kennedy Assassination, Shasta Dam DIA Command Center, been on deck Martineau's participated, they are part of the Association, Beech Bonanza V Tail, Mormons three of them, CIA operators in the dam, along with my Yankee Sam appointed, Granddad, Grandpappy, Grandpa, Grand them all, Beech he was the pilot, from Feb 1973 till Sept 1985, been married to Dorthy, Earl Hawkins former wife, Dorthy my Grandmother, '73 then married DIA Agent Wendell E.Gray,

Wendell had served on the ship, WWII arrived aboard alongside Sr. Bush, two of them together, last month of Earl's service, 1940 Boise Idaho, Bank Robbery Gone Wrong, Thommy Earl fired off a few, in a newer then 1939 Cadillac, owned then by Earl, Hawkins Brothers sped away, drinking hole nearby, car had been spotted, net got dragged, they all got hauled in, Earl been with four of his brothers, all them were involved,

Into court they got taken, judge gave them a choice, go into the service, enter into the upcoming war, things then were getting hot, or take ten in the pen, all his brothers made men, Earl since the beginning of Myer Lansky Organization, one of the originals, returned to Boise 1934, after the 1931 Chicago Bank of Lloyds heist, Earl aka "Poor Boy", bank robbery he had participated, returned with millions, bags of gold along with silver coins, boxes of cut diamonds, along with other assets, returned to Boise a multi millionaire,

Year that ensued all his brothers, except one Grover, during the 1930's, he been too young, all became made men, Grover later did so also, made his way to the top, Crime Family Sindicate Boss, 1985 to 2004, one Brother took the pen, all the rest entered into the service, at Earl's request, while being taken out the court room, spoke up asked the judge, if he could be put into the Navy, judge obliged sent all four, them off to a soon be war, copyrighted is this writing, Youtube Channel Bigbossjock Mightysevenfifty please subscribe, donations would be appreciated,

#Bigbossjock, Bush Sr. Prescott's son, 41 that one, been put intentionally on the ship, serve the last weeks with Earl, let known their be a take over, known mobster Earl a made man, got along well with the Admiral, Bush with Hitler were partners, Prescott with Adolf had made the merger, by doing so MKUltra became a flopping fish, forever in order under that of Hitler, including the Bloodlines, those of the Third Reich,

Nazi Bloodlines placed at the US DIA, have the control as of current day, flamboyant sock wearer, foo shoe skipped toed, danced out on deck, Admiral he disobeyed, being foo been George's way, he with Wendell Loo, on the ship that's what they would do, Bush's with Hawkins began a feud, MKUltra was the tool, what the Bush's used, Crime Families took them over, Bush's have string pullers, US DIA Agents highly placed,

Handlers of Bush's, are those such as former Nazi General Rommel, one of his son's, that lives near me, speaking about current day, is a neighbor of mine, years without my conscious consent, nor of my consious awareness, with the use of torture, that along with sexual abuse, holds a power of attorney, while gamma ray was activated, been signed by me, held I am against my will, kept in the US DIA Stimoceiver Program, Rommel's son along with various others, many who are my own family members, placed at the DIA, there along with at the CIA, hold power of attorney's over me, did so without my conscious consent, copyrighted are the videos, donations would be appreciated, Youtube Channel Bigbossjock Mightysevenfifty, please subscribe,

#Bigbossjock, US DIA Stimoceiver Program, that I can not escape from, stimoceiver emits frequencies, AM 74.9492mhz is a tracker, satellite linked at all times, dog collar implanted at the cerebral cortex, birdie birdie in the sky, leash held I am bound also tied, AM 750khz every word is heard, then downloaded into the archive, 52uhf micro cameras, everything that I see, Yankee Sam also sees, FM 900.0000mhz, ham radio DIA-CIA operators, incessantly torment me, I receive no type of pay, live life in chronic pain,

Over the forty seven years, received more than forty broken bones, none treated for in a hospital, three ruptured discs in my lower back, .2194 caliber slug, been fired from a FAL, penetrated into my spinal column, lead soaks in the spinal fluid, been their since 2000, too many injuries to list, by Yankee Sam I am denied, not given any type of health care, injuries were all sustained, while carrying out US DIA-CIA operations, receive no pay am a slave, filled out apps can't get a job, not even mowing lawns, less than hundred dollar radio does the job, Motorola GTX 900, transmitting at FM 900.0000mhz, I could go go go, know I am old, all the same, could still put on a show, radio in my hand, no longer would I have to be poor, more than a decade been without work, difficult to have self worth, when every bite I eat, is after I've asked please, I am a complete dependent, am at my family's mercy, they are tired of feeding me, Shawney Le Chien, Yankee Sam's slave I am, please subscribe to the Youtube Channel, Bigbossjock Mightysevenfifty, any donations would be gratefully appreciated, copyrighted is this writing,

DIA = Defense Intelligence Agency http://www.dia.mil/

Nazi bloodlines? You bet your boots. They sneaked into the U.S. military and government in the wake of WWII with the help of Joseph Stalin, maintained deep cover cells for two successive generations, cooperated with the Reds of the Vietnam era, and now they have emerged as white nationalists who have now taken over the United States with all the horrors of the German Holocaust of the 1930s.

America's mental hospitals are the means and central method of the present "white nationalist" Holocaust.taking place in America

You know, the only way to deal with that Nazi // white nationalist mentality is to beat it into submission, and we must never cease beating it or ever  let up from beating it, because it never really becomes a dead horse.

German DNA is generally a plus transmitting lots of smarts and original thought capability. The German mind has contributed to most of world technology. Historically high intelligence can also be very problematic. Dumb people don't do much, the brilliant are capable of making big waves. Government like to keep the population dumb and malleable  and they quickly steer, mentor and groom the wise ones into the ruling power structure.

On 27/11/2017 at 5:43 PM, Shekinah said:

Government like to keep the population dumb and malleable  and they quickly steer, mentor and groom the wise ones into the ruling power structure.

History has shown us this is not a good plan.  Look at the French revolution,  the dumb will kill the rulers they blame for the problems caused by their own stupidity.

On 11/26/2017 at 10:47 PM, Trinity said:

Is there such a thing as blood lines from a political party?   But seriously looking at America, its not Nazi's that are your problem - in fact quite the opposite.

They call it "white nationalism" but a large part of the problem is the fake "white guilt" that gets pushed onto us, because much of the "white nationalist" agenda is actually pushed by Hispanics especially in the southwestern USA, or even Black or Asian neighborhoods downtown Baltimore, or Seattle, or such places.

Even the WWII Axis, (Italy and Japan as well as Germany,) was by no means exclusively white.  I would not necessarily consider the Italians "Hispanic" but they definitely fall into the "Latino" category if you wish to be technical about it.  They had quite a Mafia and a lot of organized crime going on back then, as well as the Japanese Shoguns who patronized the geisha houses and so forth.  All of that has come back to America today.

When I talk about "Nazi bloodlines," I do not necessarily mean racial or biological parenthood, although that is how many of these people identify and how they feel about it.  It's more about those who are raised (or "groomed") from early childhood with deep dark secrets and a treacherous political agenda which is then passed from generation to generation.

It's like the "debate" about who is allowed to marry whom.  You might have a gay wedding and a large crowd shows up, and there's cyanide or something else noxious in the punch bowl, and some people die after they go home, and when they don't wake up the next morning, law enforcement has neither the interest nor the ability to find out where a bunch of lesbians spent the evening last night.

Or even for straight marriage, too great a degree of consanguinity is considered incest, but too little is considered miscegenation. The couple is either too closely related or not closely related enough. People often have certain ideas "fixed" in their own minds, which are then maliciously twisted far out of proportion when used to control other people's behavior.

When you say "opposite," that's part of it, too. We have to go back to the World War One Axis for that: Austria-Hungary.  Even Finland was part of that, since the Finnish language is related to Hungarian.  Very rich culture with a thriving fine arts scene, classical music, opera, theater, and many such things that were beautiful and good in and of themselves: the last stand and the last holdout of the Renaissance in Europe, if you will.  But then it became decadent and went to pot with the opium dens, overt prostitution, and turned into a red-light district.

Scheming head-shrinks like Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung showed up, and this  is where things get really twisted.  Freud's obsession where any sort of object that protrudes or comes out is masculine and anything that receives or takes in or encloses is feminine, and Jung's obsession with personality profiling and typology.  This is where the "opposites" come into play -- people are "straight" -- attracted to "opposites" -- but the whole idea is carried to an extreme, and from one extreme to another -- an entire culture of "swingers" who cannot find a happy medium in anything.

And somebody got really sick and tired of all this bullshit and assassinated the Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and it turned out that a whole lot of other people like us in America were just as sick and tired of the exact same bullshit, so we fought a war and were able to fend it off for a couple of decades, but then it came back and turned into a full-blown bloody holocaust, and we had to fight another war, but even worse, because this time there were nukes.

Now the same old bullshit is back, but ten times worse, and Congress took our guns and our rights away and won't let us fight it off.

The reaction of my own "church" to the decadency of society during that era was very poor.  To protest against the moral decay, they abstained completely from the "fine arts" and considered anything of the sort, music, drama, or anything like that to be sinful. And while they did not want to be seen in public sipping from a martini glass or a glass of wine, privately they never gave up the drugs, the alcohol, or the sex-for-money.  All they succeeded in doing was to cut off the beautiful parts of life in order to enjoy their vices in private while maintaining a public image of asceticism.

On 11/30/2017 at 1:31 AM, Trinity said:

History has shown us this is not a good plan.  Look at the French revolution,  the dumb will kill the rulers they blame for the problems caused by their own stupidity.

That's an interesting case, because some time before the revolution, they had the King "served" time and time again with a kind of legal process or official notices of their complaints, called cahiers de doléances, but following the revolution, Napoleon and his revolutionary army were even more brutal than any French King of the ancien regime, and life was no better.

That's when they invented the metric system, "le Système International," and they were so extreme with it at first that there were 10 eggs to the dozen, 100 seconds in a minute, 100 minutes in an hour, 10 hours in a day, and 10 days in week.  That didn't last too long because people felt like they were shorted at the poultry market, the weekends were too few and far between, and no one could figure out what time it was or what days they needed to show up at work.

Obviously no king or ruler or even a democratically elected president can attend to the details of every complaint of every subject or citizen on some matter or other: this function either has to be delegated or people have to learn to take care of their own problems.

It's a bit like our dysfunctional court system in the United States today.  The President has no power to fix it, and Congress refuses to pass any  reform, because the entitled (i.e., entrenched special interests) like it the way it is.

On 11/30/2017 at 10:16 AM, B-52 said:

they abstained completely from the "fine arts" and considered anything of the sort, music, drama, or anything like that to be sinful.

I look at this from the standpoint of law, whether moral or religious or criminal law, not as any kind of connoisseur of fine arts.  The bottom line here is that people need to have something decent and optionally child-friendly to do which they can enjoy peaceably without drugs or alcohol or sex-for-money or any other kind of trouble. But that is not often the way it is.

At some places like Kansas City, Missouri, adults who are not with children are not even welcome to any "child-friendly" venues. There is a minimum and maximum number of children per adult, and so on and so forth. Childless couples and single adults are limited to "adult-only" venues. Just trouble, trouble, and more trouble. Don't even go there.  Adults are not allowed to bring children to a particular venue unless they are required to.  No checking it out first before you bring your children. Adults not with children are not even allowed to swim in a public pool where children are permitted.

People who make such rules will simply have to be put to death, because that sort of Nazism is just not healthy.