Sign in to follow this  
B-52

America's Unconstitutional Anti-2nd-Amendment Gun Control Regime

Rate this topic

There are three major, major, major gun control laws on the books in the United States, so important to the feds that they override all other principles of justice,  law, and order including the Constitution and especially its Second Amendment.:

For one thing, all three of these Chinese//Russian influenced laws need to be dumped in the trashbin of history and those who lobbied for them and passed them arrested, indicted, tried, convicted, and punished under the general federal bribery statute 18 U.S.C. § 201, if our nation is even yet able to muster the due process to prosecute such cowards and traitors who under foreign influence deprived us of our birthrights and rights of citizenship by naturalization.

For another thing, there's a database -- if you are persona non grata in the database, you are subject to fines and up to ten years' imprisonment for possessing a firearm, or even so much as a fragment of shrapnel -- because the law does not specify that the ammunition has to be "live" in order for you to become a criminal for possessing it.

It's a computer database. It's not classified or protected.  The criminals hacked it already, and they got guns all legal 'n' shit registered in their own name ...

And now they're hard at work accepting foreign bribes on both sides of the aisle and passing yet more onerous laws to make it even more difficult for law-abiding citizens to possess firearms.

A society with no means to defend itself will soon be subject to tyranny. I hope it not possible for Capitol Hill to pry all the guns from the hands of patriates least we all be dead. My concern is availability of ammunition and the components to manufacture our own.  Much easier to shut that down then to take away weapons that would surly start a second civil war.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/16/senators-make-bipartisan-breakthrough-background-check-bill/869906001/

Gun control groups said the bill is an important first step to improving the background check system. And the National Rifle Association applauded efforts to ensure that prohibited individuals' records are entered into NICS, "while providing a relief valve for those who are wrongly included in the system." The legislation requires a false record be removed within 60 days from NICS.

"The NRA will continue to support efforts to make the background check system instant, accurate and fair, while protecting the rights of law-abiding gun owners," said Chris Cox, the NRA's executive director, in a statement. 

So the NRA is taking gun owners' money, teaming up with gun control freaks to lobby Congress for more gun control, pulling the wool over our eyes, and getting even more aggressively registering and stealing all our guns, to boot.  What a bunch of f$(%king libtard country club skeet-shootin' cowards, thieves, and traitors~!~!~!

BOTTOM LINE:

1. I will carry a gun right in front of the police station, and I will not be arrested for it.
  2. Those who call me a "prohibited individual" must be put to death.

There is no alternative.