Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

'Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?'

Asks the President of the United States.

Trump was reportedly speaking about Haitians and citizens of various African nations.   

'Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out,' he told people in the meeting, according to CNN.

Instead, he said, the U.S. should seek to assimilate people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met with a day earlier.

This is possibly a question people throughout the Western world have been asking themselves for a couple of decades!

Why are there people who want to import the third world, and turn our first world countries into third world too?  Why?  What is to be gained?      The destruction of our society?  Easy voters for the left?

Perhaps at first this might have been forgiven for kindness, or maybe even simple minded thinking.  But look now at the results throughout the West.  No go zones.  Rapes.  Murders.  Crime.

Update to this story.   Mr Trump has now said he did not say this.

Our population is large enough and we have plenty of our own dysfunctional citizens to support. I have been to Haiti and Somalia and did not like what I saw. These people have been on the planet for thousands of year just like the more civilized folks and have not gotten their act together. We are not Mother Theresa. Immigrants should be severely vetted and only those who have exceptional talents we need should be welcomed in.

I blame Christian brainwashing for most of our acts of stupidity. "Love them who hate  you" bull poop.