ConspiracyHunter

Looking for new conspiracies

Rate this topic

I am an investigator - seeking information on any "new" conspiracies out there - for further information or to provide assistance please visit my blog at findaconspiracy.simplesite.com or email me at findaconspiracy@gmail.com - thanks

Remember when conspiracies used to be fun things like Aliens, UFOs, moon landing, crop circles things like that.

Now its all corporations spying on us, governments betraying and replacing us, hiding rapes of children, false flags to start wars.     Its all taken a very dark and twisted path.

Why is there not more attention shown to the supression of Entheogens as a connection to & experience of our Source. These plants along with DMT, which is produced by our lungs,liver & pineal gland, show you how little we know about anything. They also carry an almost 10 he prison sentence while first time sexual assault crimes carry 6 months. These plants show people the truth, teach us & guide us to the knowledge that we are all one, that seperation is an illusion & we are powerful beyond measure?

On 3/22/2018 at 11:42 PM, ConspiracyHunter said:

I am an investigator - seeking information on any "new" conspiracies out there - for further information or to provide assistance please visit my blog at findaconspiracy.simplesite.com or email me at findaconspiracy@gmail.com - thanks

This person is collecting private information such as names, email addresses, and personal narratives of conspiracies and conspiracy theories, and is not interested in having an open or public discussion on the topics, as is currently hosted on The Real Conspiracy Forum.

It's like "Just tell me and get it off your chest," but there is no bona fide intention to actually make the submitted conspiracy narratives public.

On 3/22/2018 at 11:42 PM, ConspiracyHunter said:

To re-terate, I have a long history of report and statement preparation and I am looking to use these skills, as well as my investigative skills, to put a conspiracy "to the test" (and write about it - hoping to produce a book).

So, if you have any conspiracy theories, particularly any untested theories then I would be most appreciative if you could contact me on findaconspiracy@gmail.com with details.

Uggh, there is no "book" forthcoming. Not with so much concern over making "untested theories" public. I rather do think we are stepping on someone's toes on this forum. That language of putting something or someone "to the test" is a not-so-subtle threat of torture, to boot.

Morning guys - for those of you interested - my new book is now available on Amazon Books (search under Barry McGaw), thanks to this forum I was able to locate an un-tested conspiracy theory, involving the US Government using a secret program since 1959 to "time travel" (in a limited way) - by sending messages back in time to themselves one day beforehand, therefore making them able to alter world events at will (but again only in a limited way) - I was sent a manuscript on this from an anonymous source - I can't find any internet reference to this but from what I have checked there are some anomalies in the public info which may indicate truth in the program - most notably is the call to a British Newspaper 20 minutes BEFORE JFK WAS ASSASSINATED - made possible by the use of this device (according to the author of the manuscript, whose deceased relative was involved in the program) - as to the device itself, it apparently works using messages sent to and from the Voyager space probes at speeds faster than light (FTL) - and so BACK IN TIME - give it a look and tell me what you think :) 

Emeritus Professor Barry McGaw AO

19 hours ago, ConspiracyHunter said:

Emeritus Professor Barry McGaw AO is recognised as one of the 21st century’s most influential forces in education, both within Australia and around the world.

Total brick-and-mortar establishment bullshit. No doubt affiliated with Tavistock Institute and other unsavory academic garbage of the worst sort that unfortunately prevails in the English-speaking world.

I am wondering if this is not part of a grand plan to unite the "Five Eyes" (U.K., U.S., N.Z., Canada, and Australia) together with India and other English-speaking regions once again under royal British rule.

The Civil War "Confederacy," the "Federal" Bureau of Investigation, and the "Federal" Reserve System, with their respective obsessions on white Anglo-Saxon power, class warfare against commoners, (Mafia, Mob, etc.,) and submission to the British pound and London financial markets are all part of the same general PLAN.

Meanwhile the German Nazi elites are too close cousins to the Brits for us to believe that "Brexit" is anything but a sideshow "as-seen-on-TV" put on for the commoners while the royal shape-shifting reptilians once more gain and consolidate absolute power and control over Europe.

And now for a papal edict on the matter: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/15/pope-tells-sicilys-mafia-you-cannot-believe-in-god-and-be-mafiosi

What is this? The Roman Catholic Church went high-class, and said that you cannot believe in God and belong to the masses of common folk (mafiosi). And Jesus was born in a stable.

Has the Pope sold out the Church to the same Roman (now Italian fascist) justice system which crucified Christ? I am sure we are missing something here. Leaving the "mafia" and becoming higher-class and better-mannered may all be good and well in and of itself, but there is no salvation in giving up burglary, robbery, assault, and battery to engage in white-collar crime. I want my money back.

The Pope has criminalized honesty and bravery ( 'ndràngheta) and denounced the masses (the mafia ... those who attend the eponymous Mass to worship) as criminals.

“I say to mafiosi: Change, brothers and sisters! Stop thinking about yourselves and your money ... Convert yourselves to the real God, Jesus Christ, dear brothers and sisters,” Francis said in his dockside sermon. ... “Today, we need men and women of love, not men and women of honour; men and women of service, not of oppression.”

He forces the commoners into love and denies their honor; he forces them into service and refuses to serve them.