Sign in to follow this  
F-16

Newscaster "comes out" as "HIV-positive"

Rate this topic

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/tv-reporter-comes-out-hiv-positive-emotional-facebook-post-n860361

>>> "I’m a 37 year old HIV+ man who has been poz for almost ten years," Schmid wrote on Friday. "For anyone who has ever doubted themselves because of those scary three letters and one symbol, let me tell you this, you are somebody who matters. Your feelings, your thoughts, your emotions count. And don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. I’m Karl Schmid, and I’m an HIV-positive man!" <<<

There's something about "HIV" and "AIDS" -- it almost seems like an emotional problem of self-pity rather than an actual virus that causes physical illness. Don't forget, people don't die of AIDS itself. They die of other illnesses allegedly because of their weakened immune system.

Now there are many things that may weaken an immune system, but meanwhile the floor of the men's room seems to be littered with piss, shit, and dirty needles, and the men are wondering why they get so sick. Any number of diseases are not only possible but likely. Occam's Razor says that the HIV explanation is unnecessary. Don't forget, the virus itself is too small to be seen under a microscope. So, antibodies? Western Blot? Immunoassay? ELISA? Double-blind and results are confidential?

The "cocktail" of drugs they prescribe for life? Nahhh.

The docs are just out to make a quick buck, and anything "gay" just brings out all the medical quacks like droves of cattle.

It's high school sex ed. Guns are banned and free condoms and needles are given out.