Sign in to follow this  
F-16

Grindr is affecting gay men’s mental health

Rate this topic

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/4/4/17177058/grindr-gay-men-mental-health-psychiatrist

>>> We need to talk about how Grindr is affecting gay men’s mental health
>>> I’m a gay psychiatrist. Here’s why I went on Grindr to survey men.
>>> By Jack Turban Apr 4, 2018, 9:50am EDT

And those girls on Facebook have their faces buried where they don't belong. It ain't no different. Run! And don't look back!

I wouldn't just limit this to one group.   Think of the app Tinder.

There was always hookup culture, but these apps might it incredibly easy and remove any stigma or chance of being found out.  No need to risk bumping in to your neighbours grown up children at the hook up bar!

Who promotes degeneracy?  Any ideas?  A quick Google shows Grindr 'invented' by Joel Simkhai and Tinder by Sean Rad.  Both from a special {{{group}}}!

On 4/5/2018 at 1:55 AM, Trinity said:

Think of the app Tinder.

This one is supposedly for "straight" hook-ups, but truthfully it sounds just as gay as the other one: a bunch of men rubbing their "matchsticks" together. "Grindr," if you'd never heard of it before, would sound like a lezbo scene. Those sites pop up in the news quite a bit, but I would NEVER visit them directly, because I do not want those cookies or the malware, spyware, adware, worms, trojans, and viruses on my computer! I don't really want that crap in my Google search history, either.

I hate hook-up culture. The men are always lusting to rape the women. The women are always lusting to give the men a haircut, gouge out their eyes, and lock them up in prison when they are done with them. None of those fornicators are as "gay" or as "queer" as they let on. The gay biz on those sites is mostly a show they put on just to generally sex up the scene in order to get the money-for-sex flowing.