Sign in to follow this  
katsung47

San Francisco Mayor's death

Rate this topic

1051. Paradise fire was originally planed to act on 10/14 (12/8/2018) I am harassed to post in Internet. The processing become very, very slow. And frequently the computer lost connection to Internet. I think the problem is what I said in #1050 was very true that "To wipe out the witnesses, all town were ruined. The time was at 6:30 when people were asleep. To justify the high death rate they said the fire grew at about 80 football fields per minute. Since they controlled the media, I think people will never know how many people died." I now allege the Feds planed a fire to eliminate me. The fire would be done by DEW (Direct Energy Weapon) It's quick and controllable. It's evident that the targeted houses and automobiles were burned severely while nearby trees were in much better conditions. Nobody in video said they saw fire grew at about 80 football fields per minute. With that speed and high temperature (that even melted aluminium wheels of the car), the surrounding trees wouldn't survive. It could be done only by high tech. weapon. On 10/14, PG&E cut off electricity to Paradise area. I noticed it and wrote:"1044. Shut off power supply to "prevent" fire (10/20/2018)". On 11/8, they still carried it out because it was a large scale plan. They wouldn't waste what they have done. In witness' video, you can see small fire in different spot along the road. (That's why they said fire grew at about 80 football fields per minute.) And collapsed electricity wire along road too. (a pre-prepared cover up work)