Sign in to follow this  
F-16

The tares among the wheat: was it marijuana?

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-13-24_13-30/

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying,

The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

It is rather an understatement to call a tare a weed. The word "tare" in this context is almost a heavy curse word, that one would curse a living plant as an inanimate object of waste and destruction. I am uncertain of the original Greek, but I am certain that strong language was used to describe these undesirable plants. It is almost as if the Lord is saying here, "Hush, wait till harvest time, and we will have the law come in and make a big bust."

You see, an enemy was growing weed in the Lord's field.

This quote refers to the false Joos, growing in the midst of the greater population of God's people, which we now call Caucasians. Too long to get into here, but It's all online for those who search. In the end, the state of Israel will be nuked to dust, and then God will call home his real Chosen people.

israel-wandering2.jpg

BTW: Myrrh in the bible, that was the marijuana.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:47 PM, mar said:

Ergot on wild rye.

Ergot is also known as smut, and heavily cursed in the far north, because its toxins have a vasoconstrictive effect of cutting off the blood supply to fingers, those, and other extremities, leading to frostbite and loss of limbs in cold weather.

Myrrh is a spice, but it is definitely not marijuana. You wouldn't even want to know how severely they would have cursed such a suggestion in those days.

God's chosen people don't do weed, it goes without saying.