Sign in to follow this  
F-16

Television towers in Kansas City, MO

There are two tall television broadcasting towers in Kansas City, MO. Both are along 31st Street.

1. WDAF, fox4kc.com, 3030 Summit St, Kansas City, MO 64108
  2. Public Television 19, kcpt.org, 125 E 31st St, Kansas City, MO 64108

Lightning never strikes either of these towers during a thunderstorm, but lightning bolts seem to be repelled by the towers and strike the ground (if anything, with enhanced strength) about half a mile away or so. The towers are apparently not electrically grounded or earthed, but there is some secret connection underground between them. I am wondering if they use these towers to charge the thunderclouds during a storm in order to deliberately precipitate a lightning strike, or if it has something to do with HAARP.

I was struck by lightning once as a slept under an oak tree in a park. I was a warm summer evening, and there was just a slight drizzle of rain. Suddenly I felt a burning heat on my cheek which was lying on the ground, and an electric arc traveled up my arm and sparked out of the palm of my hand into the air. I was stupefied, dumbfounded, and unable to move, but I checked the time on my watch, and I noticed that it was about 11:00pm, and I was amazed that my battery-powered watch was still ticking. Then I must have passed out more or less completely, because the next time I looked at my watch it was 11:15pm, there was thunder and lightning everywhere, and it was pouring down rain. I had come to by this time and ran and found shelter under the eaves of a nearby park building.

A few weeks later, I was walking down the sidewalk near an event where a large number of people were gathered. I was wearing a military-style backpack, and suddenly I had a strange feeling, and I looked both ways, and raced for shelter under a nearby parking garage. Several police officers gathered where I had been standing, and they were apparently looking around trying to see what I supposedly saw. Then, about thirty seconds later, an enormous bolt of lightning struck out of a clear blue sky right on the spot where I had been standing on the sidewalk. The force of the thunder threw the police officers off their feet, and they stumbled and ran screaming in terror in all directions.

I did not have a good feeling about those police officers, or that crowd of people, never mind the lightning, so I slipped away from the other side of that parking garage and found shelter in another part of town. Apparently many people die from lightning strikes in that town, it is sort of an open secret, and there is a great deal of misattribution of cause of death. Kansas City is an old Mafia town.