YOURTALKIN2MEGZ

A Satellite that's nice enuff to walk me home late @ nite!!!

Posted (edited)

I think it's crazy that I could easily have people pointing at me calling me an unstable, conspiracy theorist, a person who just straight up needs psychological/medical attention,  and possibly even a straightup LIAR! How could I do this? By video taping the satellite that follows me right when I walk out my front door.... and very closely where ever I go..... and then as I go back home again. I can prove to you that i am being literally being used as an antennae. I once had atleast 9 of them in all directions closing in on me. Some has blinking lights, some had one light that didnt blink. Some flew over my head,  some stayed in place, and some stayed hot on my trail- I take a step to the right, it shifts a small space to the right too. Not only are you literally being COOKED ALIVE FROM THE INSIDE OUT, teased, antagonized, tormented, physically-mentally-& emotionally being hurt, and totally alone becuz ur entire family is just a pawn for them as well and sold u out..... your only friend you have there by your side is that MFing satellite. It is always there...spying in on you. Watching you. Sending info. about u to the super comp. Even when ur in ur house u know if u open ur curtains his bright light is smiling in the sky. Not a good bright light either. That light is an imposter.  One of God's Angels who fell from the top. Atleast ur new BF was nice enuff to walk u home tho rite... and I turn all their negativity into a positive by saying as loud as I can..."THANK U SO MUCH FOR WALKING ME HOME!! I KNOW I WILL ALWAYS GET HOME SAFE WITH U UP THERE HOOVERING OVER ME!" 

XOXO,

MEGZ

Edited by YOURTALKIN2MEGZ
Wasnt finish!