Sign in to follow this  
F-16

Children's concentration camp

A children's concentration camp.

It's a concentration camp, no doubt about it. Cops everywhere are enabling horrific abuse of minor and adult children by their own parents and looking for "runaways," especially in certain states such as Idaho, Alaska, New Mexico, and Texas. These are not just "immigrants" -- no, this is white familial slavery amongst other abuse too horrifying for the mainstream media to print.

I remember when I was a young child how my own parents hated "kids" and spoke so contempuously of other people's children in front of me. I never realized so young how deep and bitter there hatred was even for me their own child, and how that secret hatred grew and grew over the years to the point of numerous premeditated attempts at murder, by poison, gunshot, arranged "accident," and many other methods.

They were of the Boomer Generation, who despite their privileged generational advantage of wealth, resented their own parents, the "Greatest Generation" who won the Second World War, and after their heyday of wild parties with all the alcohol, drugs, and sex in the Hippie Era of the 1970s, they resolved to enslave, punish, and torture their own children, not even hesitating at murder.