Sign in to follow this  
iliketoread

Is mind control real?

Rate this topic

Do you believe in mind control? Is it possible to control someone with technology? Do we need mind control techniques when we have so many technological tools to document the population, like smartphones, internet, computers, laptops, social media sites, and legal documents? Is mind control, like hypnosis, a thing of the past?

It's totally possible to brainwash, the higher ups have been doing it for years, particularly by the use of subliminal messages in media.  I don't know if it's less effective if you're aware of it though, I'd need a second opinion on that.  By 'aware', I mean if an individual is aware that there is subliminal content, but not exactly what it happens to be.

Mind control is in effect and probably growing. Go to a movie and see if you are able to detect the subliminal messages telling you to buy more popcorn or soda? Television commercials are designed to try to make you believe, you really need a certain product. It goes on and on.

Yes it is.  It started in the 1950's with Subliminal messages, take a look at this video, test it out with your own audio editor if you wish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5hrZDq9EH0

Here, you can see the first attempts at mind control.  There is also Project Monarch and MK Ultra.  I always say this, regarding mind control, "Give me something I want, I'm not really gonna care, lol.  Mind control me to get a pony, and a great career and an excellent financial portfolio, and hey, that's cool."  However, Mind control always seems to involve getting the Targeted Individual, or TI to do something that it would not normally do.  Why?  I've no Idea.  So, I figure if Mind Control can't pay my bills for me, can't get me a pony, what good is it?  I say Screw it.  Manipulation in all it's forms is just evil.  Know Thyself, people, and tell everyone else to Screw off.

I watched the video, esp the ending, when the guy is hynotized and goes out and shoots and kills someone (or he thought he was, the bullets were not real, it was all part of the act). You also must consider the strong possibility that the video is a fabrication.

Brainwashing goes on every single day, especially on Sunday. People have been religiously conditioned to believe that a man walked on water, that a donkey actually talked, that God stopped the Sun in the sky, or held the Sun in the sky for 24 hours, that a man died 2000 years ago, returned from the dead 3 days later, and is supposedly coming back to save only those people who believe such nonsense. Those people are brainwashed too, but to hear them tell it, I'm the crazy one. I'm the one going to Hell (another apocryphal place that caters to the conditioned individual).

Whether or not another person can control your mind, depends on the power of your mind, how you take care of yourself, and what you put into your body.

Get this - there are people discussing mind control, people debating on the dumbed-down, brainwashed society that we live in, and those exact same people give thousands of dollars, of their hard-earned money to a shyster they refer to as  "bishop," or "pastor," or "reverend." The depth to which these individuals have been brainwashed, they will never see, they will never comprehend, at least not in this particular life.

I can honestly say, those chipmunks did not give me a craving for doughnuts. Thing is, I think subliminal messages are mostly just there for the joke of it all. The word sex in lion king for example. It's not there to brainwash people into having sex. It's there so that the people who spot it can go "lol, i see what you did there."

It is possible to manipulate the way people think though. But not entirely control them. In fact, that is what psychologists do. If you're depressed, they open your mind up to a new paradigm, and you think differently about things, which makes you feel better. If you verbally abuse someone, and keep telling them they are useless, they are going to start thinking that way themselves. But you can't make me go out and make me buy a coke with an advert.

I think there is something in it and I also belive that it doesnt have to be that subtle. Look at the way that govts have successfully managed to homogenise 80-90% of their current populations through fear and advertising. Nothing subliminal, more of a hefty nudge.

Supposedly, there is general programming which affects the entire populace and then there is specific programming which targets certain individuals. All I can say is that I've experienced things that are way out of the accepted norms. Every time I start to talk about my life people call me all manner of crazy....and I'm barely scratching the surface. How do we know what 'normal' is unless we compare and contrast with the experiences and perspectives of others? I've done quite a bit of personal exploration and research into this subject and have ended up almost writing a book. Here's a link to a review and the beginning of the story if anyone is interested.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread964040/pg1

http://bloodritualmonarch.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/demon-conjuring-fight-club-and-blackouts.html