Gnostic Christian Bishop

Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

Rate this topic

Humans are the most altruistic and good of all the animal species, yet at present, our rich and powerful allow the poorest of us to starve to death by hoarding their wealth. This is unheard of in the animal world.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

Generally speaking, in ancient days the rich and powerful insured that the poor were taken care of to the best of their ability.  In the past, the rank and file demanded that the rich and powerful live up to that good altruistic trait by revolting against them. The French Revolution is a good example of this. Have the rank and file lost their altruistic and good characters by allowing the rich and powerful to let people starve to death while doing nothing?

Are the notions of liberty, equality, and fraternity dead in the world?

Is mankind at the point of losing the altruistic instincts that has made us the greatest animal that the world has ever produced?

Regards

DL

10 hours ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Humans are the most altruistic and good of all the animal species

Not always. Wolves are predatory by nature, but not always unkind to humans. A domesticated wolf is a dog. Horses and oxen have helped humans much by their great physical strength in exchange for care and feeding. Humans eat meat, and still have the predatory instinct of carnivorous animals.

10 hours ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Are the notions of liberty, equality, and fraternity dead in the world?

That's the French motto, of the Revolution, right there. We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to these values in modern-day France. Is a woman allowed or required to wear a burka/hijab Muslim head covering? We don't see freedom and basic respect for human rights with Interpol headquartered in France. Interpol is too shady, and those Asian connections are too murky for us to trace. There is far too much involuntary mental health treatment, and when people speak of that, they always mean gun control and forcible disarmament of political dissidents. La fraternité is leaning just a little too far to the Russian Братва.

Vive la France! Sure. But we need a credible plan for France to recover those basic values of the Revolution which the royalty spited so miserably in the name of Christianity so many years ago. There's a Foreign Legion and an inpôt-du-sang, but we don't see a plan yet.

2 hours ago, bogdan9310 said:

I think you have to dehumanize yourself if you want to be rich and powerful.

I hope that that is a royal you and you did not want to go personal on me.

I would personally love to be rich and powerful so that I might do more good than I can being what I am.

Rich and powerful are just tools we can use and like all tools, they can do good work or shoddy work.

It all depends on the skills of the one yielding those tools. No?

Regards

DL

9 hours ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

It all depends on the skills of the one yielding those tools. No?

Yes, It depends on the person. But generally, once a person gets power, they change. And the amount of stress you are exposed to, changes you too. It's better not to feel once you have that responsibility.

2 hours ago, bogdan9310 said:

Yes, It depends on the person. But generally, once a person gets power, they change. And the amount of stress you are exposed to, changes you too. It's better not to feel once you have that responsibility.

Logic and reason must rule, true, but if a good ruler rules by duty for honor, which I think is the best way, then feelings cannot be ignored as that is a part of the duty as rulers should rule to make their people happy. He would have to play to feelings, not ignore them.

I do know what you meant though, but if we are to just end as being ruled by a bean counter, we might loose our humanity. A demographics and statistics will likely rule soon, but if taken too far we might shoot ourselves in the foot.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

Logic and reason must rule, true, but if a good ruler rules by duty honor, which I think is the best way, then feelings cannot be ignored as that is a part of the duty as rulers should rule to make their people happy. He would have to play feelings, not ignore them.

Does it seem like they care about that at the moment? The world needs more people like you and me.

9 minutes ago, bogdan9310 said:

Does it seem like they care about that at the moment? The world needs more people like you and me.

We are getting there. The next generation, 20-30 years should be all we need as the young will be brighter than the generation now in control. They will be disgusted by things like what these links show.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/10/44-percent-of-republicans-favor-a-christian-theocracy-according-to-a-new-survey/?ref_widget=popular&ref_blog=dispatches&ref_post=the-horrifying-reality-of-biblical-gender-roles

Regards

DL

On 11/27/2018 at 9:04 AM, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

They for sure didn't get rich and powerful in the first place by exercising selfless generosity.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:23 AM, Gnostic Christian Bishop said:

The next generation, 20-30 years should be all we need as the young will be brighter than the generation now in control. 

The young and brash always think they're bright. Problem is that the generation now in control is high on drugs, and the youth show no interest either in giving up that lifestyle.

When people think they're that bright, they are usually under the influence of marijuana and prone to delusions of grandeur, paranoia, and intellectual superiority.

Nor does methamphetamine enable the army to attack at dawn, which went to bed on heroin last night.

Such people are incapable of bringing their grandiose dreams to fruition.

Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly fill the following information’s to this email below (famousworldilluminati666@gmail.com or call +233553849889}.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself… No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati email us (famousworldilluminati666@gmail.com or call or whatsapp us on +233553849889