Sign in to follow this  
bogdan9310

Targeted Individuals experiences, problems, and support

Rate this topic

A targeted individual is an ordinary person who is exposed to forms of psychological torture carried out by The Others. These attacks are occurring everywhere around the globe, and it’s being done out in the open: through electronic harassment, gang stalking and constant scrutiny

I became a targeted individual about one year ago, and since then I learned a lot of tricks, then decided to create a website so I can share them with other TIs who might need some help in coping with the harassment.
My content is focused on the psychological side of things, not on chip implants and unverifiable knowledge.

Homepage: Exposing The Others - Targeted Individuals

Some ideas I talk about are NLP (
neuro-linguistic programming), raising awareness about psychological torture, mass-hypnosis, and mind control tricks.

Gang stalking is not something you can easily overcome, but I think that, with a bit of training, you can
shup em' up. You won't be able to stop them messing with your life, but you can own your mind. Your mind is the most valuable asset you have, don't let them take that away from you.

The posts about the mind, are useful to targeted individuals and "normal" people alike.

Let me know what do you think about mind control, and what difficulties do you have in controlling your brain.