Sign in to follow this  
Erebus Terror

Nuclear Beatles Conspiracy

Rate this topic

This is what you find on Yellow Submarine Backwards....

Near Athabasca lake
Near Athabasca lake
Near Athabasca lake
He lives in all ye
Near Athabasca lake
Near Athabasca lake
Near Athabasca lake
He lives in all ye
Near Athabasca lake
Near Athabasca lake
Near Athabasca lake
He lives in all ye

I can show you more. Want to know more? Cos They gave locations of many nuclear sites and maybe some we don't know about.  The Backwards version of A Day in the Life will tell you a lot if you are clever enough to get it...

This is a conspiracy that goes deep, involves El Salvador, and India, and the North Pole, 9/11 and how it was planned and who by, and when.  How could a British pop group such as the Beatles know about the location and date of the twin towers destruction in the sixties? Well either its just coincidence or it has been pre planned for a very very long time, and we the public have been blinded to everything. Also, Monica Lewinski was not just President Clintons plaything.  Monica Lewinski is an Ashkenazi Jew who's father was from El Salvador and works as a Radiation Oncologist and  that is important as you will see. 

Think in metaphor and symbolism and understand that a creature such as a Walrus is not really a Walrus but it is a Great Seal. Specifically the Great Seal of the United States. (I am the Walrus). John Lennon tells us that the Walrus was Paul.  So Paul was apparently and according to Conspiracy theories, decapitated in 1966 when he was involved in a car crash.  Well there was a Paul who was decapitated but it was not Paul McCartney.  It was St. Paul the Apostle.  There is a chapel in New York called St.Pauls Chapel, and in there is housed one of the first designs and paintings of the Great Seal of the United States. Look it up, not kidding. Also, the church is directly opposite the tragic site of what used to be the Twin Towers. We have a location.  it is not a coincidence.

Lets look at some Paul is Dead clues.

Paul is not dead, but the clues are there and they point to something else entirely. The first one I wish to tell you about is on the back of the Sgt Pepper album. Paul famously has his back turned and is wearing a shiney blue coat. The lyrics to all the songs are printed over this picture and George Harrison appears to poiint to a certain song.  That song is "She's leaving Home." (Lennon McCartney). They say that because the beginning of the song says "Wednesday morning at 5 o clock"  that's alluding to when Paul had a car accident and died around about September 11th they say.

it does not mean Paul McCartney died in 1966 on September 11th.

Paul on the cover of Sgt Peppers is facing backwards because you are supposed to listen to that record backwards.  I know backmasking has been discredited etc, but listen to it and you'll understand what I mean.

So the end begins like this...

And  here Paul reveals it . saying the war zone. down in that war zone now down singing the song are my words enough? 

Listen to the song backwards and it will reveal something about El Salvador where the Ashkenazi Jews live, the ravine.  I listened to it thinking it was some occult thing, and it is not. Paul reveals the location of a copper mine.  Now copper is very important also.. ok?  Copper and radiation and remember that Lewinski's father is a Radiologist.

There are 14 families of the Oligarchy that runs El Salvador. Lewinski is one of those families. 

However.. In El Salvador they also perform irradiation.  Have a look at this...

https://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub847_web.pdf

Once might be clutching at straws.  But twice?  Want me to show more here? 

I will reveal another code soon about Strawberry Fields Forever backwards and a North Pole Conspiracy also involving a copper mine.