Sign in to follow this  
r_burgeson

Movie remakes

I know they need good writers but, the CIA and Deep State direct the movies seen. I don't believe many of these remakes are benign. Take Total recall for instance. What was in the original movie about programming they do not want you watching? 

Those red shoes have been around a long time. They want them viewed as being worn by people that are in power and invincible. The programming starts with the very young. If you don't believe this then make a list of all the super heroes that wear them.

Look at the Red Dawn. An anglo-saxon (patriot) remake. Guess what constitutional defenders aren't always white, and domestic terrorists are sometimes white and fake being patriotic so they can bring down the U.S. from within. (FUN FACT: PATRIOTS AREN'T WHITE, ANGLO-SAXONS ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILLED NATIVE AMERICANS AND COLONIZED THEIR LANDS FORCING THEM TO RESERVES AND THAT DURING HITLER'S REIGN AND BEFORE THEY SUPPORTED EUGENICS AND EVEN ENDORSED NAZI SCIENTISTS THROUGH PROJECT PAPERCLIP AND DEVELOPED THEIR STRATEGIES IN THEIR STASI POLICE (TO GANGSTALK AMERICAN CITIZENS TODAY AND NAZI MIND CONTROL US AND USE US AS GUINEA PIGS IN THEIR RESEARCH. ) #americanwarcrimes

Read the rise of the fourth reich by Jim Marrs. and ask yourself.. with Trump's presidency why is there a rise in racist hate groups? I will tell you why. It's the Neo-Nazi fringe movement. In the 1900s rich white men planned to have power over blacks, women, gays, minorities, etc. As much as Hitler destroyed Jews (popularized by mainstream sheeple) he also killed gypsies, the mentally handicapped, blacks, gays and anyone who wasn't "Anglo-Saxon". They even viewed celtics (the Scottish) as vermin. Trump is the perfect president to push towards to fema camps and concentration camps to all us. Why was he trying to declare a national emergency so soon? FEMA would run shit until it was over and by judging how the NSA and other agencies have no oversight or law of order I could only imagine a dystopia under this wig wearing faggot. Trump is sketchy as fuck, but so is the government. They are fighting each other right now. The globalists are trying to bring down the U.S. from within and they have the ALPHABET boys convinced that Targeted Individuals are the enemies but, it's actually the illuminati. The sad part is that the illuminati will destroy the white race faster than any of Trump's "precautions". I.E. Wall. Illuminists are globalists, that's why curry boys are on your netflix, because they are trying to conquer their homeland and incorporate them into secular materialist culture. I say they all traitors and sell outs. Under the constitution foreign relations isn't allowed for the U.S. That's why they are trying to get rid of it. But the dickheads in D.C. and New York could care less as long as they get paid and fuck their bulimic super model slut they cheat on their wife with. That's why I'm saying don't take these authoritative figures seriously, they are humans just like us even if they have backstabbing reptilian alter egos. They eat, shit and fuck just like us. But try to manage us with all the knowledge they use against us that they persecute 'civilians' for knowing. They're all hypocrites, they can create a technocracy until someone wipes it out with an EMP or virus because they get sick being surveillenced by the N.S.A. or big brother state. Shit is bad now, but 2022, that's when it's gonna be worse. All these NPC's think they can live it up even with a fucking barcode on their forehead, even our musicians are shit, their censorship will bite them in the ass. I foretold it.