LadyBast

Strange, loud noises reported across the world?

Rate this topic

I'm sure people will have seen this odd phenomenon, but thought it woudl be an interesting discussion topic.

There have been videos on youtube, and lots of news reports of strange, loud noises being heard - apparently coming from the sky itself. I have no real opinion on what it could be, only that whatever it is, is big enough to have been heard from China the the UK, and the thought of something so powerful scares the poop out of me.

This video is a kind of overview of all the others that have been posted on Youtube.

Some people are saying it could be HAARP, or some other form of atmospheric manipulation...

I hadnt heard about this (no pun intended).  Very strange and a bit unnerving.  Id be interested to see any animals reaction to the noise as they are more perceptive than us!

As to HAARP, I had to look this up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Id like to think there its noise from a cloaked space craft, but if you could cloak something visually it would seem unlikely that you couldnt cloak the noise it made too!

The video clip that really scares me is the one of the tree-fellers in Canada. You can cearly hear the birds & other animals in distress behind the loud sound. In the middle of nowhere, deep in the forest, there's not much to produce such an almighty metal sound!

On a lighter note, the sounds always remind me of the Tripods from War of the Worlds :lol:

Thats a very HD (aka big) picture!

I wonder if the noise could be some sort of crowd control weapon?  TPTB will need something like that in the future.  Something that will make people disperse but does no physical long term damage.

I think this was debunked already as an internet hoax, at least some of the videos that sprung up on youtube were shown to all be using the same audio track. Someone else even pointed out that the sounds themselves were taken from the movie Red State. There is a scene in the film where the cops are trying to drive these Waco-esque religious fanatics out of their compound so they brought in speakers that started playing these loud horn noises much like in the video above - to trick them into thinking the "Rapture" was occurring. Apparently in the Bible, the Rapture is signaled by the sound of horns. I'm also kind of going with the Red State theory because these videos sprung up right around the time the film was released.

I remember when I first watched this I was freaked out. I would have been terrified if I was around an area that could hear those sounds. I heard they were debunked as well and proven to be nothing serious or harmful for humans or our planet.

Proved as in global warming and 911 or really proved?  :lol:

This evening I watched the first ever episode of Sliders.  Remember that?  It was made in 1995.  They were on about global cooling.  Because back then they thought it would cool, fast forward and now its warming.  Can you believe a word of it?  I think not.

I love seeing video cameras pointing at the sky even if there's nothing there, it implies hoax to me, bigtime. That's not what you would do if you heard sounds.

Anyway, lets assume it's something sinister for a second, what could it be? Some ideas:

- signals being amplified as they travel towards earth, either on purpose or as a result of combining with other waves.

- signals that normally are so high pitch that you can't hear them suddenly becoming lower pitch due to damage or other factors(e.g. cell towers)

- a test of some sort, space is huge and you need a strong signal

- a test on people's reaction. If the sound is legit it's instantly suspicious that authorities don't demand to know what it is.

Who knows, I think the vids are fake.

I never heard such sounds over here in Asia during that timeframe, and since it has been debunked already, I guess those sounds were taken from various sources and probably included it in the video clip. Some sounds were quite creepy and foreboding though.

This freaked me out the first time I heard this and I have never been aware that this is a "phenomenon" in our world. I hope it is some kind of natural noise coming from somewhere from a car or even a factory. It is very disturbing to the average person. It really is that creepy.

I actually did a bit of research on Youtube regarding those strange noises and the infos that I remember are divided into 2 categories, the scientific explanation which bored me,  :D and the more interesting theory that the sound is coming from "aliens". Now this may sound absurd, but I have watched lots of Youtube videos already and I recall the video that said that the government is secretly building a base underground, and the way that it was said, it was like they are so sure of their statement because they have insider sources, and it was said that the workers there in those underground bases are sworn to secrecy to tell no one about it or else it will cost them their life.

Now I wouldn't really say that the sounds came from "aliens", but since the sound seems to come from under the ground, maybe it's the government's "underground construction noise" that those people were hearing.

Honestly this video seems fake. It isn't difficult to make a hoax video like this. First off, the mics on the cameras being used to record this cannot pick up the kind of frequencies being made by the sounds, which says that they were dubbed over the video after it was shot. You can tell because the white noise gives away the frequency range of the mic, and most camcorders cannot pick up big booming noises.

Secondly, the sounds are too random, varied and sci-fi sounding; like they engineered purposefully to sound suspicious. If this were anything government related, you wouldn't be able to hear sounds first of all because they government would never make use of something so blatantly, loud and abnormal. They would keep whatever it is a secret, meaning they would use the device in the desert (whatever it is).

Thirdly, if it's real then it's aliens. That's more feasible than it being something of our origin imo.

Yeah the video could be fake, but since I've seen it featured on the US news channels and websites, then it's really something to consider, considering that lots of people worldwide have heard it, although here in Asia that sound is non-existent.

I have no clue what that could be. There's no point in speculating though, we'll just be wasting our time and might possibly end up just frightening ourselves over nothing. 

I have no clue what that could be. There's no point in speculating though, we'll just be wasting our time and might possibly end up just frightening ourselves over nothing. 

Thats what the internet is for, stick a few videos up and send them to a couple of newspapers and voila! instant hysteria whilst the powers that be sneak through some more legislation unseen..

This I could see being a fake, especially if peoope find the sounds familiar. There was a show on tv about people trying to get other peope off the land using ;very loud noises and trumpets. Nuts.,

Why is information stated and then ignored....why would a human being write information about a condition, unless it was experienced.

Experience is about a condition known, discussed, named and given values.

The propaganda of today's society relates to the science of occultism, the cause and effects and then the public released information trying to disinform the public as to the condition itself.  Being a response by the propagandists themselves.  Photographs are stated to be photo shopped and now they try to state that a public sound hearing is also fake.

Since when does the occult science want the public to consider that they are causing our life to be attacked and changed by their nuclear science experiments?

The evidence via archaelogy already demonstrated that a metallic bell formed by ancient metals demonstrated that modern day Earth and its metal had changed...the ancient metal gone from out of the Earth's body.

Therefore if humanity it witnessing the nuclear oribtal signal releases of metals....by the manifestation of a metallic O orb object and then hear metallic type of noises in sound....it only demonstrates that nuclear science is denaturing the stone of Earth.

This would also correspond to the caused phenomena of changing the skin and cell/blood nature of human beings....how a metallic implant was gained under the skin tissue.  As iron is the natural bonding metallic element for our blood/skin condition, isn't it obvious that nuclear science is converting our Nature?