Sign in to follow this  
PathofEon

Most of you are fucking sheeple or infiltrators

Rate this topic

I doubt any of you are real people. You gather information. You push materialist culture. How many of you out there have souls? You're all infiltrators trying to Truman show the last real people on this planet. Guess what mother fuckers. When I hit you with my "cartoons" and my media truths. My "music" all this shit to get these sheeple off their phones and into nature. My dispopularity proves I am close to exiting the matrix. Guess what... I'm not sharing it. I am getting high clearance truths, but you can all rot in the matrix, this prison planet of materialism. This is a low dimensional Hell we are kept in. You're all SIMS and a USER is controlling everything you do. I am the one, the chosen one, I am exiting the matrix and guess what. I am not re-entering the matrix. Stay in your digital cell. My media art is merely commercialization of the sick world we're in. I know I am surrounded by narcissists and alien fucks. They harvest me. But guess what. I ain't staying with you human slaves. You're all fucked. You're in the last of days. Why the fuck would truthers sacrifice themselves for sheeple. We are not martyrs. Let their A.I. GOD DEUS EX MACHINA save them. Fuck all of them, on media, instagram, facebook whatever. They're all fake as fuck. I gaurantee most people are clones or infiltrators. How many of you depend on money to survive? I'm talking to fucking bots and alogorithms. I am deeply saddened because most of you fell victim to mind control and brainwashing. I fought it and realized all female culture is brainwashed into materialism and technocracy. I thought you were my brothers and sisters and most are bots and demons. In the end, we are gonna be the ones killing you, the last survivors of God. I will die with God and nothing more, I know zombies will overcome but I will take as many of you sons of bitches as I can. You, illuminists make me sick. Gnostics are dick heads. Corporate cock suckers. CNN Ass lickers. That's why elitists want immortality, if they die a human death, they will burn in hell for eternity, "if they are immortal they will continue to reap hell on earth and brainwash and control the masses" like they pushed their agenda when I was a kid and social engineered my generation to destroy themselves. All you illumaniti puppets, hell is near. Your masters will sacrifice you to take us out, but guess what, we aren't dying. You will be the ones dying because we serve Jesus and even in death we will prosper, unlike your electronic plutocracy slave culture.